What's new

Pakistan Day Parade On The Cards

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys, I have learned from reliable sources that the authorities plan to hold the long awaited Pakistan Day Parade on 23rd March. The news was further confirmed when it was reported that the Pakistan PM, who is on a visit to Qatar, invited the head of that country to be the guest of honour for the auspicious occasion. Can't wait to see the air chef lead the run in in a Block-52. :pakistan:

If this is true then YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

very good idea for face palm man . lolz what they did to make prade and showcase missiles ? if they have any shame left thy should come in public without uniforms :lol: if i was solder of this force long before resign and work even in restaurant for dish wash . because the money they take is HARAM they paid for defend pakistani land air and sea and save pakistani public from aggressors but they are doing nothing of this they even never try to stop those who bomb pakistanis daily .so its pure haram money they take salary .now are going to waste more millions of rupees for show case this power show . i wish its not happen we already seen these aid gifted weapons many times which used against pakistanis or rusted .same apply on jets they are buy from our HALAL money for joy ride and exersises of some rich guys for enjoy . but when enemy fly over pakistan even come till abitabad this air force was sleeping tight after eat dinner from our money .:tdown:

Guys, I have learned from reliable sources that the authorities plan to hold the long awaited Pakistan Day Parade on 23rd March. The news was further confirmed when it was reported that the Pakistan PM, who is on a visit to Qatar, invited the head of that country to be the guest of honour for the auspicious occasion. Can't wait to see the air chef lead the run in in a Block-52. :pakistan:

So the Al-Khalids and other stuff will be on display during the Parade??:yahoo::pakistan:

jf-17_T3F_PakWheels(com).jpg

2341781493_1cf3d9846f.jpg

44tpxdc.jpg

1zy7vd2.jpg

May be this will help boost the morale of Pakistani public,make them proud of their nation,culture and the strength of their military so that they have enough inner strength to stand up against the marauding US .

its still 1.5 months to go, sorry but last year you(windjammer) also said that it will happen, but it got cancelled. So its to early....

very good

i was in school last time when the Parade day was held

now i am MBBS students

will reminds me of my childhood :P

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

hoping to see JF-17 Block-IIs there.....

expect Al khalid I

JFT II is nt possible..you will have to wait till nov this year to see JFT II

u indians have no culture as before we Muslims came to the subcontinent u indians were running around naked, without any proper shelter or food. u had nothing before we came and it is us Muslims who gave u every thing.
To clear ur doubts and bring u bindians down to earth, read Emperor Babars memoirs.

Post reported !!

Back
Top Bottom