What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

For once in my life time ,,,,,,,,,,, just for once ,,,,,,,, Can fuking PTV buy new cameras and train cameramen …………. Can PTV have some producers for 23rd …………….. Why cant this azzhole organisation learn from China ……………

Note: I think I am demanding to much...……….. I am ok with what we have ,...……… Thank you PTV... Just got carried away ...

sadar sb practice tu kar leytey .....PTI worst in this domain

I Am waiting for dr mahathir mohamad and imran khan speeches.
So far our president,s speech is not impressive.he should have practice it more.

wohi beghairti PTV kai camera men ki...
Not PTV . ISPR

Sir i think whole team of new government need some practice and guidelines for such ceremonies and protocols
Where r the people who used to mock Mamnoon Hussain. What is Arif Alvi doing for country with a pay of 800k+. He can't even read a page written in Urdu correctly.

Even the commentators of the event are trolling India. They are repeatedly emphasizing on the word ''surprise''. Looks like DG ISPR's special instructions. :D

Where r the people who used to mock Mamnoon Hussain. What is Arif Alvi doing for country with a pay of 800k+. He can't even read a page written in Urdu correctly.
And you created a whole account on PDF just to point that out. Brilliant.

Kisis ka koi contact nahi hai ispr/ptv main? unko bitha kar samjhaya keh that is not how you cover a parade.

Back
Top Bottom