What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

Ishaq Khan and Leghari rightly dismissed the corrupt govts. Both were capable presidents. I like them.
Today PTI address both PPP and PMLN as chor in same parliament., which actually confirms that both (Ishaq /Leghari) did right thing.
I want to see the road map on how to become Japan in next 10 years.
Otherwise, those in cabinet better go home.
ISHAQ Khan was one of the finest bureaucrat Pakistan ever produced and he played huge role in our nuclear development . Dr A Q Khan regarded Ishaq Khan more than any one else for his contribution in nuclear development

I think establishment/army/govt script writers believe in order to negate the Indian rhetoric they need to mdntion it in speeches and THEN negate it in the speech.

What they dont realize is that it will be even more effective if we dont mention it at all and then negate it.

mentioning 'Pulwama attack' was abhorrent, even Indians are grilling their govt. and consider it rather an 'inside job'. in short, poor choice of words by Alvi ruined the day.

We shouldn't even be taking these soft loans in the first place - let alone from mere city states who are in bed with our aggressors.
Why don't you ask your mullahs to do it, and in the mean time lobby the current GOP to cancel it? :lol:

ISHAQ Khan was one of the finest bureaucrat Pakistan ever produced and he played huge role in our nuclear development . Dr A Q Khan regarded Ishaq Khan more than any one else for his contribution in nuclear development

Era from where Ishaq Khan belong was golden age of Pakistan.
What we have today is character less kachra in civilian state institutes.
We managed to destroy our society because democratic bosses, started to practice hiring people of lesser character, capacity and personality, so that they never become threat to the boss.
You see how today's party members refer to their party leaders as holy as Allah. Non of them have courage to call wrong a wrong.

Why don't you ask your mullahs to do it, and in the mean time lobby the current GOP to cancel it? :lol:
I am not shia or pro iran or whatever it is that you make of me. I just don't like it when city-states try to tag along with separatists in Pakistan while simultaneously pairing up with our aggressors.

Pakistan’s got the muscle but wants peace

5c963a04f294b.jpg

5c9639ff8f1f5-640x360.jpg

5c963a00dbe7c-640x360.jpg

5c963a011de40-640x360.jpg

5c963a05f1fbd-640x360.jpg

D2UBDFsXcAAZ50P.jpg

Back
Top Bottom