What's new

Pakistan crop failure an opportunity for India

I see that we have another Marathi in our midst.....

Good to make your acquaintance Sir or Maam.....

Not really marathi but was born in amchi Mumbai.... Now in delhi. belong to UP.

waise hoon to female but mam and sir title look good on those who actually deserve it. I have not done anything so great as of yet.

Not really marathi but was born in amchi Mumbai.... Now in delhi. belong to UP.

waise hoon to female but mam and sir title look good on those who actually deserve it. I have not done anything so great as of yet.

Haha...Your life is a nice little tour of India....

Just out of curiosity....How do you knw what a Kayastha Brahmin is.....as far as my knowledge goes, they exist only in Marathis.....

Haha...Your life is a nice little tour of India....

Just out of curiosity....How do you knw what a Kayastha Brahmin is.....as far as my knowledge goes, they exist only in Marathis.....

I have also been to Bangalore for 2 years. :D

na if you read kayasth history they originally belonged to the region of UP. I am a kayasth myself. Even in bengal they are very much prominent. Like Subhash chandra bose. Actually kayasth are not brahmins they were not categorized actually at the time of devison of 4 varnas but were created at the later stage. So they are basically half brahmins and half khatriyas.

I think price of vegetable and daal chawal will increase soon in India. Because after few month a big import licenses will be issued by the govt to Pakistan from India.

I think price of vegetable and daal chawal will increase soon in India. Because after few month a big import licenses will be issued by the govt to Pakistan from India.

not possible because the opposition has already created a head ache for the government for the current prices. if they tried it they will be out of power straight away....

Hmmm...I learnt something today then...

That was a nice little nugget of information......Now tell me what you know about Goud Saraswat Brahmins

Oops we are not brahmins told you. :cheesy: I am a kayasth. we are the direct descendent's of Chitragupta (some claim that only one who have the god's blood :D)... we have 12 clans or 12 villages for the 12 sons of Chitragupta. I am of the eldest son aka kulshrestha.

read my previous posts.

I read your previous post. I again guessed two things correctly about you. What have happened to me now a days. I am guessing correctly. Yesterday I guessed about meaning of two words in Iqbal's poetry.:victory::victory:

BTW from where in U.P you belong to?

Back
Top Bottom