What's new

Pakistan court orders rebuilding of Hindu temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, now how about a modi temple in Islamabad ?

11lead3.jpg

If this is true it is a good step that the historical relics of this region are being protected.

Not Pakistan's problem.
Really? well, then Pakistani court's decision on rebuilding a temple on Pakistani soil is also exclusively Pakistani problem. Why Bharatis are visiting the thread and thanking the posts?

Pakistanis are very consistence in one thing. That is telling lie. Now you willsay that you have not cleansed Hindus from Pakistan.
Ok come with Proof,cleansing means systematic destruction of ethnicity by Govt.

Ok come with Proof,cleansing means systematic destruction of ethnicity by Govt.

You guys do not neet government to cleanse Hindus. It is the mission of most of Muslims in Pakistan. That is why Hindus are reduced to 1% from 21%. What proofs do you need?

You guys do not neet government to cleanse Hindus. It is the mission of most of Muslims in Pakistan. That is why Hindus are reduced to 1% from 21%. What proofs do you need?
o come on retard with 21% hindus and 7% other minorities it will make 29% percent you kill 20 out of 100 peoples and there is no one to stop you at International level,come with proof i am not interested in fantasies of Hindutiva lunatics.

o come on retard with 21% hindus and 7% other minorities it will make 29% percent you kill 20 out of 100 peoples and there is no one to stop you at International level,come with proof i am not interested in fantasies of Hindutiva lunatics.

As I said, The speciality of Radical Islamist is to lie. Just lie and nothing else.

As I said, The speciality of Radical Islamist is to lie. Just lie and nothing else.
He is just asking for some kind proof for backing your claims.
But I think hatred blind you.

That is why lakhs of hindu temples are destroyed post independence.

Most of that happened in KPK, Punjab and AJK. Because Hindus that used to worship in those temples migrated to India in 1947 and later. Not an organized pogrom like Babri Masjid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom