What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

Explain this to me and how its related to this bail.

What is his status right now?

More over CBI was asked to frame few Hindu groups, for Muslim votes. Now things are getting exposed, after the leakage of CBI's chief wife'S diary. samjhe babu?

Plus, This is a bloody Game of spies, who is real terror who is planted in a group... only top brass knows.

Dude, it's a spy game. HUJI was also involved in Mecca mazjid , and this is same HUJI which is also involved in Peshawar. If any army person is found involved in terror strikes of small scale in its own country that means he will be approached by big crocodiles. And he can penetrate the group.

This is a bloody Game of spies, who is real terror who is planted in a group... only top brass knows.

I am asking, why he is granted bail. Not only have your agencies investigated and have charged him but he also has confessed.

Know that, I would rather have the accused Zakiur Rehman dead like rest of TTP and strongly oppose his bail. But I want to know why is this swami granted bail.

Spare me your fake sympathy.
go home and have lassi. Our sympathy is with Mourning family and we are as angry as any sensitive human can be but I don't expect it to be understood by inhuman like you who thinks 26/11 was drama. How about if we say that all this was staged drama by ISI (in a way, it was ISI act who nurtured these TTP terrorists).

I am asking, why he is granted bail. Not only have your agencies investigated and have charged him but he also has confessed.

Know that, I would rather have the accused Zakiur Rehman dead like rest of TTP and strongly oppose his bail. But I want to know why is this swami granted bail.
CBI was asked to frame few Hindu groups, for Muslim votes. Now things are getting exposed, after the leakage of CBI chief's wife'S diary. samjhe babu?

CBI was asked to frame few Hindu groups, for Muslim votes. Now things are getting exposed, after the leakage of CBI chief's wife'S diary. samjhe babu?

So you are not gonna tell me why bail, just going to harp on if he is guilty or not. Yes?

He can be released after things get "exposed" but why this.

I'm just looking for the word...starts with an H...

So you are not gonna tell me why bail, just going to harp on if he is guilty or not. Yes?

He can be released after things get "exposed" but why this.

I'm just looking for the word...starts with an H...
things are exposed.. they were framing Indian intelligence and other Hindu organizations for fake attacks and encounters. It's done!! that'S why he is out, but will be formally clear by the court.

things are exposed.. they were framing Indian intelligence and other Hindu organizations for fake attacks and encounters. It's done!! that'S why he is out, but will be formally clear by the court.

A self confessed, charged by NIA and now things are getting exposed, why you think someone cant come up with similar stories on this side?

The word is hypocrite.

Solidarity, my ***. Fake like a $3 bill. I knew it all along.

A self confessed, charged by NIA and now things are getting exposed, why you think someone cant come up with similar stories on this side?

The word is hypocrite.

Solidarity, my ***. Fake like a $3 bill. I knew it all along.

HUJI is also accused in the attack in Mecca mazjid, did Pakistan jail any of them? Now Pakistan has to do, because they are involved in Peshawar. Shame on You!

CBI transfered the case to NIA and NIA found it he is no where involved, but as I said.. formal verdict is not there yet.

HUJI is also accused in the attack in Mecca mazjid, did Pakistan jail any of them? Now Pakistan has to do, because they are involved in Peshawar. Shame on You!

Coming up with stories to hide your villains who confessed and then your media invites everyone for a circle jerk to this guy's bail and every one drops his fake solidarity to show their real face?

I wish I could say shame on you but you are immune to it.

Coming up with stories to hide your villains who confessed and then your media invites everyone for a circle jerk to this guy's bail and every one drops his fake solidarity to show their real face?

I wish I could say shame on you but you are immune to it.

Okay if you want to give bail to that guy, do it, but if he ends up killing some more people in pakistan don't blame India for that. The way HUJI did in Peshawar. It was your proxy group doing jehad in Kashmir. Now did Jehad in peshawar.
Good DAY :)

Okay if you want to give bail to that guy, do it, but if he ends up killing some more people in pakistan don't blame India for that. The way HUJI did in Peshawar. It was your proxy group doing jehad in Kashmir. Now did Jehad in peshawar.
Good DAY :)

I told you already, I would rather have this guy dead and strongly opposed his bail but that nasty shit on eyes from other contenders in that circle jerk hid my response for you I guess.

How long did you manage to shed those crocodile tears for children? I want to know because I want to measure the shamelessness of a hypocrite.

P.S. Had I the power to handle their cases and executions, I'd set a world record and hang them all (around 8000) in one day.

I told you already, I would rather have this guy dead and strongly opposed his bail but that nasty shit on eyes from other contenders in that circle jerk hid my response for you I guess.

How long did you manage to shed those crocodile tears for children? I want to know because I want to measure the shamelessness of a hypocrite.

If you are not concerned about Indian citizen's sentiments the similar response will be given back... But I still for the safety of your countrymen say, Don't give him bail, because they are war lords, no one's faithful. Already experienced in Karachi and Peshawar. it is high time for you guys to to take some unbiased actions.

More over let me clarify you, that swami aseemanand said, his confession was taken under pressure. Before you come here and blabber, you should do some research on the events.

go home and have lassi. Our sympathy is with Mourning family and we are as angry as any sensitive human can be but I don't expect it to be understood by inhuman like you who thinks 26/11 was drama. How about if we say that all this was staged drama by ISI (in a way, it was ISI act who nurtured these TTP terrorists).

Oye hindutva, your fake sympathy is not fooling anyone here.

If you are not concerned about Indian citizen's sentiments the similar response will be given back... But I still for the safety of your countrymen say, Don't give him bail, because they are war lords, no one's faithful. Already experienced in Karachi and Peshawar. it is high time for you guys to to take some unbiased actions.

More over let me clarify you, that swami aseemanand said, his confession was taken under pressure. Before you come here and blabber, you should do some research on the events.

Okay, I'll go visit the judge who bailed him to reverse his decision or invite him to view my posts on pdf.
Hell I'll call NS to my room tomorrow and scold him over the little action since the attacks.

Something you cant seem to grasp that many/ I can say with surety 99% of Pakistan would have opposed this bail. That's not the point.

And please shove the diary and pressure lies strategy back inside, we all know how believable a confessed terrorist is. You defending him is not only an insult to the dead in his case but also the children for whom you have promoted IndiawithPakistan BS.

Okay, I'll go visit the judge who bailed him to reverse his decision or invite him to view my posts on pdf.
Hell I'll call NS to my room tomorrow and scold him over the little action since the attacks.

Something you cant seem to grasp that many/ I can say with surety 99% of Pakistan would have opposed this bail. That's not the point.

And please shove the diary and pressure lies strategy back inside, we all know how believable a confessed terrorist is. You defending him is not only an insult to the dead in his case but also the children for whom you have promoted IndiawithPakistan BS.
No one is defending any terrorist...
there are two reports one by CBI other by NIA both mismatch. another by ATS, which say LeT is responsible. Investigation is stuck because LeT (JuD) guys are roaming in Pakistan freely. Catch them send them here, or ask them.. they will give the proof of his involvement. That is what we have been saying... WHY DON'T you Understand?

Back
Top Bottom