What's new

Pakistan could take additional Jordanian F-16s

1609942_736060169749427_2838628373857404253_n-jpg.30925

Man, Is that bald guy in left side a girl? :lol:

Why they don't look so confidence in second picture?

Look... 5-10 million a second hand very respected and known plane... Upgrade it to MLU3 for 22 million... You have a block 52 plane for 20 years for 27-32 million USD with all the goodies like sniper etc. That means effectively we achieve block52 for the price of JF17. Which idiot is going to skip that? No one. We did a great job. I think we will do a great job if we can buy some more (50-70) and do the same. Till we get stealth this is almost the ultimate plane at the moment for 99% of the world. Even here in the west.

N0 19 Sherdil/ War Hawks logo, Jordanian patch........Mmmmmmm
I can enlighten it... It is tradition to share/exchange them when you have met each other on training or even for fun. You will see lots of Pakistani doing display in Turkey had that same...

Last edited:
'@Munir, on a lighter note, a PAF guy once told me that they don't support beards as it can cause hazard for the oxygen mask but now you see pilots with exceptionally long beards.

'@Munir, on a lighter note, a PAF guy once told me that they don't support beards as it can cause hazard for the oxygen mask but now you see pilots with exceptionally long beards.
Those are engineers I think. There are some secrets between their uniform so you can see the difference. But a pilot has wings...

We don't care. We want F-16s now, not later. A bird in hand is better than two in the bush!!

This is not the end more F-16s will come but later not now ACM had to visit dar twice in 2013.

Yes more vipers will be coming in due time in the future :)

Actually the two guys standing in the back row caught my eye.

mfh3tTE.jpg

Pretty sure these are the ones that boarded (bearded haha) the first delivery flight to Pakistan but these two bearded men could be passengers in the duals. Not sure. At least one has wings (left one) so you do have a point here. I do not mind the beard but I heard in the past that is was less safe.

Pretty sure these are the ones that boarded (bearded haha) the first delivery flight to Pakistan but these two bearded men could be passengers in the duals. Not sure. At least one has wings (left one) so you do have a point here. I do not mind the beard but I heard in the past that is was less safe.
Yara
No beard is that thick that it interferes with the wearing of a mask. Having one myself and needing to wear masks myself I can assure you that the beard is always soft and gets pushed back when you wear a mask. I think this was never a substabtiated risk and concocted by someone who did not like beards.

The country has been chosen where further solas will pop up from.

:-)

Yara
No beard is that thick that it interferes with the wearing of a mask. Having one myself and needing to wear masks myself I can assure you that the beard is always soft and gets pushed back when you wear a mask. I think this was never a substabtiated risk and concocted by someone who did not like beards.

Araz Saheb, the conditions are different. How will it seal when you are up 35.000 feet? How will stay when canopy will be thrown away etc etc

Back
Top Bottom