What's new

Pakistan Could Have Technical Edge on Indian Air Force Despite Rafale Jet Deployment: IAF Veteran

The IAF air chief also said that while India had an edge over Pakistan in terms of Beyond Visual Range Missile capability at the time of Kargil, "we allowed that to slip".

So basically the IAF Chief is already admitting that PAF has the edge, however, he found this the hard way on 27th Feb. 2019. :D

Indians used to brag on and on about su 30 being able to humble anything in Pakistani inventory. When the time came SU30 had Thunders and Vipers on its arse not the other way around. Pakistan achieved this superiority not bcz of superior jets but superior planning. So at the end of the day you can even have starship enterprise in Indian Air Force but will still be outmatched if you have Phatu pilots and commanders who cant hold their nerves even after having superior technological edge.

In short please stop bragging until you have achieved a victory on battlefield.

No doubt, Ramjet missiles are throttleable and cruise with optimal fuel efficiency unlike propellents inside solid rocket motors (like AMRAAM) which increase their range. However, Ramjet missiles such as Meteor are air-breathers. They need a thicker atmosphere to breathe and feed their motor with oxygen. Meteor is also heavier and draggier. This is important because the AMRAAM will be let's say, 200lb lighter after 15 seconds of flight while the Meteor will need several minutes to get rid of that kind of weight. Hence the combat effectiveness of Meteor will be far from the likes of AMRAAM.
Your theory fails completely in front of what tests of Meteor showed.
Meteor had a higher pk than AIM-120C7 at all ranges at every altitude parameter.
MBDA analysisi has showed the only area in which AMRAAM is ahead is captive flight hours.
More importantly Meteor has more than twice the t/w of AMRAAM thus making it much more immune to drag .

Also R-77 is fine for major wars but for small duration but intense LFE confined to one sector some more options are needed.

Before you continue to worship Meteor (after abandoning Su-30s/R77s of shame), allow me to disabuse you of the challenges which are coming with Meteor and they will be felt far and wide.

No doubt, Ramjet missiles are throttleable and cruise with optimal fuel efficiency unlike propellents inside solid rocket motors (like AMRAAM) which increase their range. However, Ramjet missiles such as Meteor are air-breathers. They need a thicker atmosphere to breathe and feed their motor with oxygen. Meteor is also heavier and draggier. This is important because the AMRAAM will be let's say, 200lb lighter after 15 seconds of flight while the Meteor will need several minutes to get rid of that kind of weight. Hence the combat effectiveness of Meteor will be far from the likes of AMRAAM.

Your escape zone values are far from real and they dont matter in real combat.

IAF is bad with containing challenges and utilizing the true potential of the technology they employ.

Dont be mistaken, I'm to educate my fellow Pakistani's. Not you. You're just a troll with ndtv.com knowledge.

B O O M !

You really are one giant turd sandwich with your Senseless rants, and calling your own AF Chief as a liar. Just shows the idiotic nature of the occupants of this landmass called india.
I called Russian lobbyist Vijainder Thakur a liar not ACM, kid.

Kudos to the writer to be actually living in reality.
Rafale if counted only vs BVR of both Air forces, Rafale is inferior to Block 3 (Not taking EW/ECM into account)
No as Meteor is far superior to PL-15.

You cant hit something if you can't lock on or interfere with ECM. PLAAF or PAF dont need better missile, our ECM and AWACS negates any advantage in IAF weaponery. In modern aerial combat. You dont send figher squadron without support electronic plane to battle alone.
IAF has far better ECM and AWACs capabilty than PAF.
PAF AWACs lack even Aerial refueling capability

It is the most advanced mijjile the Humanity has ever known
Yes it is indeed the most advanced air to air missile the Humanity has ever known

I called Russian lobbyist Vijainder Thakur a liar not ACM, kid.

No as Meteor is far superior to PL-15.

IAF has far better ECM and AWACs capabilty than PAF.
PAF AWACs lack even Aerial refueling capability

Yes it is indeed the most advanced air to air missile the Humanity has ever known
Yea yea whatever gives you orgasm...

one interviewer asked whats the baddest thing in su 30 MKI pilot and his reply was 'ATTITUDE'

quite contrary to the opinion carried on by the vast majority of air warriors which is being humble all the time.

As if he is some kind of debt collector going to collect outstanding dues

Before you continue to worship Meteor (after abandoning Su-30s/R77s of shame), allow me to disabuse you of the challenges which are coming with Meteor and they will be felt far and wide.

Your escape zone values are far from real and they dont matter in real combat.

IAF is bad with containing challenges and utilizing the true potential of the technology they employ.

Dont be mistaken, I'm to educate my fellow Pakistani's. Not you. You're just a troll with ndtv.com knowledge.

I've been a fairly old follower like since more than 10 years but joined only some time back. Must say it's a treat to read your & @Mangus Ortus Novem posts. Carry on mate! @airomerix

Amateurish attempt to lull Pakistan into a false sense of security.

You cant hit something if you can't lock on or interfere with ECM. PLAAF or PAF dont need better missile, our ECM and AWACS negates any advantage in IAF weaponery. In modern aerial combat. You dont send figher squadron without support electronic plane to battle alone.

What makes you say that Chinese ECM can beat Spectra? There is no empirical evidence to believe that.

We must keep our guard up.

They will try to avenge 27-2-19 once they get the new hardware and foreign assistance.

We have to up our level accordingly. The attitude of our people underestimating the enemy is deeply worrying.

I can assure you that the PAF would not and is not underestimating anyone, PR is exactly that PR, but we are already training the fck out of all future scenarios, we train, like if the injuns were the US or the Israelis, that is how serious we take it.

What indian planners fail to understand is that the beat weapon of all is the brain. India's best and most favoured weapon is their mouth.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom