What's new

Pakistan Could Have Technical Edge on Indian Air Force Despite Rafale Jet Deployment: IAF Veteran

Targeting a ground target from a fighter jet merely 7-8 kms from LOC ... an unnecessary and stupid strategy...
Same can be accomplished using Mortars and 155 mm guns... Indian 155mm guns are actively targeting... Excalibur shells inside LoC from a good time now..30-40 kms regularly...

Rest the way situation is developed... another showdown is almost certain so things will get much more clearer next time who has edge ;)

Without reading the title which btw is wrong tell me what are these Indians describing?

Targeting a ground target from a fighter jet merely 7-8 kms from LOC ... an unnecessary and stupid strategy...
Same can be accomplished using Mortars and 155 mm guns... Indian 155mm guns are actively targeting... Excalibur shells inside LoC from a good time now..30-40 kms regularly...

Rest the way situation is developed... another showdown is almost certain so things will get much more clearer next time who has edge ;)
Hitting ground targets just 8 or 10 KM in Indian occupied J&K was just a partial goal. Breaking Indian air defense, hitting them hard, and staying deep in there challenging them to show up was the real goal. And that's what we did in broad daylight on 27 Feb 2019. We had a total dominance and control of the skies above Indian occupied J&K. If you had any self-respect, you would just accept the reality. But I know shameless people almost always come up with silly excuses for covering up their bloody face and hiding their shame. Indians are immune to anything related to self-respect, dignity, and truthfulness.

This is the first time i am hearing about so many loop holes concerning confidentiality of defense matters in a firm. Don't include other "large international defense firms" in this clause, because they don't, whether large or small.

Sir @araz,
Keep probing and truth will come out in many forms, just like above.
Naa bhai.
I dont have time for such nonsense. I know someone,s standing from the first few posts.
A

That is the only debate for call center generals now a days having no clue about the loss in battle like this. Imagine the level of adversary that only calculates that how missiles were fired against him and how old of an asset he lost in battle; which apparently doesn't matter. This is exactly what the internet world has taught the propaganda call centers as how to storm Internet and seed whatever gibberish one does know merely to spam information and nothing else.
What these stupid fukwits do not understand is that on the 27th it was not a plane that came down to earth, it was a flag bearing symbol of Indian might. It was not a wing commander of the IAF( for whom I have a lot of repect being a member of a force willing to give their life for their country) it was a face of the whole of IAF. India and the IAF will not be recognised by their platforms but by these men and their actions. The Rafale in spite of what the chai walla war mongering idiot tells the world (and my disgust for him is on account of his actions which ultimately affect/repress his own country men) will not becme a symbol of Indian might ( just like the F16s are not ours) but it will remain a French platform. It is ultimately theflag which identifies this platform as belonging to XY or Z country.
This is a debate about the loss of face of a nation borne out of bad policies and purposes of its selfish leaders.
The last world war was fought against a similarly selfish and deviant leader and I hope that the war mongers of today realize that this is possibly the battle ground for the next one. One needs to understand that the last world war brought us to the edge of a disaster. The next one would be disasterous for the simple reason the amount of fire power available to nations is enough to obliterate the earth of all life 10 times round. So whereas war is not looked forward to it will happen and not because of what Paklands does but due to the injustice brought on to this earth by the corrupt. This is what Allah izza wa Jal teaches us in the Quran.
A

So air chief who states otherwise is lying o_Oo_O

Same is true for india..we can cause havoc with pakistani storm shadow aka raad 2
Indian depth and the land mass and population means they will almost always have an edge over us. This is what the poster was referring to.
A

With Taliban in control of Afghanistan, your strategic depth will be restored.
That stupidity has long since been abandoned. We are alone going to face the burden of our war. No one else but Paklands.
A

it did...but then the pilot woke up from his wet dream and found an AMRAAM going up his arse!
Wait! That was what gave him the wet dream in the first place? Sorry had to be naughty. Could not resist.
A

This is a debate about the loss of face of a nation borne out of bad policies and purposes of its selfish leaders.

Unfortunately, this is what we have to make them realize which should have been there standing by default like any professional, self respecting & moral high leadership. I have been saying that we are not actually dealing with an enemy conventionally but unfortunately, we are fighting a very low level & demoralized mentality as well. How could someone makes an enemy to realize of his loss of any kind. Material loss is just a game of numbers/$$ while the sovereign nations & their leadership feels embarrassed because of repute loss & so the face. Had it been about the sense of true loss regardless of penny or a dollar; much of the issues would have resolved automatically and we might be living in a peaceful world. Despite being defeated on many levels; Modi type person has no shame to feel it and stop doing so or even avoid further embarrassment. Even if PAF would have shot all the IAF on that day; the problem will still persist and a denial mindset with further warmongering will continue.

All irrelevant rants aside, can you stick your original statement O you armchair general ? This is what you wrote:

But before guidance was given fully Mig-21s spoiled that chance.

HOW?? PAF have released the recorded video of its home grown H4 smart SOW (which it developed nearly two decades ago) slamming around Indian army depo!

IF TIME WILL HAVE ........., THEY WILL NEVER NO WHICH AIRCRAFT WILL MATCH THEM, WAIT AND SEE.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom