What's new

Pakistan could be collateral damage if US, China enter ‘currency war’

But I think CPEC will. be a game changer
Without a doubt. Even if it hurts you.

Cpec is really s game changer and war between china and america is realky dangerous for india bcoz india is the front of america for the war
India is a big loser. They have no option but to oppose CPEC, they have nothing to gain from it. They are standing on the fence , watching Pak CHina relation grow stronger and Pakistani economy improve. From international isolation to naming Pakistan a terrorist country , india did its best. Everything is falling apart for india now. Having said that indians would remain in denial. And keep calling themselves super power.

What crap did i Just read? o_O
For all of non economic folks this articles says "Currency war will cause Dollar to weaken and Pakistan does international trade in Dollar so Pakistani Imports from will get more expensive."

As per my understanding Whole world does international Trade in US Dollar terms except for special Bilateral agreements between two countries. And how do the author define currency war? China is doing Agreements with its allies to trade with china directly in Chinese currency Renmbi, Such as Pakistan. This Policy will benefit these weak partners who do more import with china more as they will not require to use their Dollar Reserves for importing from china. This will cause a serious concern for USA only if their are sizable number of countries who start trading in Renmbi with china and among each other as well. Anyone seriously believe Pakistan Imports from China and some other smaller countries trade with china will have any impact on Demand of US Dollar?
Or am i missing something?
While on the CIA payroll, you write for the USA an against her foes!!! No exception or else "Chicken neck"....

Being self sufficient and minimise the import bill will solve the problems.
Being self sufficient is the major goal and in present circumstances very hard to achieve - reason most of us are lazy and being unrealistically ambitious, believes on short cuts in all aspects of life.

What crap did i Just read? o_O
For all of non economic folks this articles says "Currency war will cause Dollar to weaken and Pakistan does international trade in Dollar so Pakistani Imports from will get more expensive."

As per my understanding Whole world does international Trade in US Dollar terms except for special Bilateral agreements between two countries. And how do the author define currency war? China is doing Agreements with its allies to trade with china directly in Chinese currency Renmbi, Such as Pakistan. This Policy will benefit these weak partners who do more import with china more as they will not require to use their Dollar Reserves for importing from china. This will cause a serious concern for USA only if their are sizable number of countries who start trading in Renmbi with china and among each other as well. Anyone seriously believe Pakistan Imports from China and some other smaller countries trade with china will have any impact on Demand of US Dollar?
Or am i missing something?
The OP is so shit so that i did not bother to comment on it ... The article is like if there is shortage of water on jupiter than earth will be in deep shit ...

Back
Top Bottom