What's new

Pakistan Could Be Added To Trump’s Muslim Ban List

Buddy I can't log into PDF main page, it says 'error'. I have been trying it for the last five days. It's creating problem for me as I cannot even notify this to the mods. I think either PDF has become a target of CIA hacking or somebody is trying to block it from here in BD. Can you help me out buddy? Could you please inform the mods?

@Horus @mods

Thanks buddy! I'm little bit anxious. Many people talk of democratic values but they have no tolerance for dissent on an international forum like PDF.

I wud also advise u to use virtual private network or vpn...quiet a few are completely free.. by passes the filters and censorship

I wud also advise u to use virtual private network or vpn...quiet a few are completely free.. by passes the filters and censorship

I think VPN is not allowed in BD. First, let me get a reply form the mods. There must be others who are facing the same problem.

Even applying on proper channel, the visa can be rejected.I know many good professional/salary pakistani's Schengen visa application has been rejected to visit Europe and many Indians are getting even 3 year schengen visa on their application shows difference between two countries applicants.

@Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye @RiazHaq @Kaptaan @DESERT FIGHTER @AZADPAKISTAN2009

I won't believe you unless I apply myself...

Indian American becomes US Ambassador to UN

@BlueInGreen @HAIDER @Areesh @Salman Zahidi @Dil Pakistan @Samlee @Max Pain @T-Rex @Salik @Alphacharlie @Hindustani78 @Levina @singlefighter @TooRave @Kaptaan

India lobbies becoming more and more strong on Trump administration

Read following

https://www.geo.tv/latest/122428-Pa...ays-he-made-Trump-Nawaz-conversation-possible

To make it a win win... ban US citizens from pakistan and kick out their embassy as well

Sorry, I don't agree. Trump is there for only 4 years,...have some sabar, he will most likely not get reelected. Whatever he is saying now it's going to haunt him in 4 years when is getting ready for re-election campaign.

Pakistan must keep a very balance approach when dealing with any foreign power, USA, UK, RUSSIA, etc.

Pakistan must improve ties with Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Canada, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Last edited:
He can do what he wants at end of day we will still be Muslim and Proud of our own identity

I was just curious so just checked the write, Polina Tikhonova, out. Here is her brief profile over fb

· Writer and Journalist at ValueWalk
· Studied Philology at Saint-Petersburg State University
· Studied Politology at University of Oxford
· Lives in London, United Kingdom

She studied Philology and Politology

Philology, a specialized field combining history and linguistics, according to study.com and Politology is “politics as a science” according to European Study Institute

Both would help her to write any sort of speculative, sensational and “solicited” stories.

I checked her “stories” history for the past three months. Pakistan had gotten her fair share of attention!!! as well as China, Russia, Turkey and yes, India.

Pakistan, China, Russia, and Turkey all will draw lots of attention. These countries stir lots of excitement in the minds; a sort of mysterious, infamous and wicked wave of expectancy.

In past three months, Pakistan has featured a whopping 26 times which means she has written about Pakistan every 3rd day!

I am not drawing any conclusions, but I found her latest article quiet farcical and devoid of any engaging narrative. Indians would definitely have liked it, but the narrative was quiet cliché and speculative.

Any serious observer will know Pakistan is a very important country. It is a nuclear power, sixth largest (http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/29-largest-armies-in-the-world.html) and eleventh strongest army in the world according to Business Insider criterion.
(http://www.businessinsider.com/thes...trongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9/#12-egypt-9)

Pakistan cannot be ignored by any power in the world, not in the past, not now, not in the future and for good reasons. Now as Pakistan is turning a corner, and a strong and prosperous future ahead, it will be Pakistan countries of the world will bend, like towards a magnet.

Here is a run down of her stories in the past three months:
1. Pakistan Could Be Added To Trump’s Muslim Ban List – Jan 26
2. Pakistan And India Enter A War Of Nuclear Missile Tests Jan 25
3. Pakistan Threatens Nuclear War To Stop India’s Cold Start Jan 24
4. Do Pakistan And China Really Need India In CPEC? Jan 20
5. U.K., Romania Keen To Join Pakistan And China’s CPEC
6. Here’s Why A Pakistan-Russia Alliance May Never Happen Jan 17
7. Pakistan Beats India Geopolitically: Analysis Jan 11
8. Pakistan, Russia And China Boost Military Ties Further Dec 25, 2016
9. Pakistan vs. India Water Row Is About To Explode Dec 22, 2016
10. Russia Publicly Favors Pakistan Over India Dec 21, 2016
11. India And Pakistan On The Brink Of War Over Afghanistan Dec 12, 2016
12. Is Pakistan And Russia’s ‘Friendship’ A Big Myth? Dec 10, 2016
13. Can Donald Trump Resolve The Pakistan-India Kashmir Issue? Dec 7, 2016
14. Pakistan And Russia Boosting Military Ties With 2017 Drills Dec 3, 2016
15. Donald Trump Team Releases Different Version of Sharif-Trump Call Readout Dec 1, 2016
16. Turkey To Join Pakistan, China, Russia Superpower Bloc? Nov 30, 2016
17. U.K., France, Russia Want To Join Pakistan-China’s CPEC [UPDATED] Nov 28, 2016
18. India’s Nuclear Submarine In Pakistan Triggers War Worries Nov 18, 2016
19. Pakistan-Turkey Friendship: Turkey Favors Pakistan Over India Nov 18, 2016
20. CPEC: Will India Start War With Pakistan And China Over It? Nov 17, 2016
21. China, Russia, Pakistan Superpower Triangle Becoming Reality Nov 15, 2016
22. India vs. Pakistan: War Tensions Rise Amid New Alliances Nov 14, 2016
23. India And Japan Ink Nuclear Deal To Scare Pakistan And China Nov 12, 2016
24. What Does Donald Trump Mean For India And Pakistan Relations? Nov 11, 2016
25. India vs. Pakistan Water Conflict Poses Global Threat Nov 4, 2016
26. Pakistan Caught Indian Spies Red-Handed Nov 3, 2016

If @RiazHaq can be taken seriously on this forum with his india centric one trick pony, this woman can also be considered equally credible if not more.
Actually she might actually have the right tools and educational background to make such an analysis. The report is still out on why Mr. Haq even gets the time of the day.

@Topic
This is at most a temporary ban until visa and immigration procedures are made more stringent.
I believe this is a process reform than a policy reform (anti-Muslim).
Rejecting Pakistanis based on nationality would be akin to a diplomatic war. It will also alienate Pakistanis in America, some of whom are pretty well integrated into American society and hold influential positions.

Indians are happy for once.

PS: Lets hope Trump gets elected for second term, this lunatic is doing the job which Russia couldn't do to USA.:lol:

Come on Donald , first see around the scenery of White house enjoy the View .. if that happens my dream of having blond and blue eye'd babies will be shattered :cray:

Indians are happy for once.

PS: Lets hope Trump gets elected for second term, this lunatic is doing the job which Russia couldn't do to USA.:lol:
But we also criticized Russia against Chechens fighters, but Russia demolished them through excessive use of force, with pin point targets and brought peace there with language of bullets & tons heavy bombs on militants, Their struggle is end, and nobody can even think to raise voice against Russia there.

Back
Top Bottom