What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That almost sounds like saying that attacking wealthy people is acceptable.

Naturally... There is huge disparity in Pakistan. The money is not flowing well and the collection of taxes is avoided....

dnt know about hijab but dressing code should be implemented baning jeans, shorts, sleeveless, backless, shoulderless for ladies.. Whom dont agree should open Quran.

The dresses in blue are by no means unacceptable, the dresses in blue are not seen worn in Pakistan, that leaves the sleeveless which one also sees very rarely. Don't you think we have more pressing issues to address rather than a lady's clothing choice? Say feed the hungry and rescue our economy? Maybe control inflation and THEN we can implement dress codes.

Naturally yes.... There is huge disparity in Pakistan.

So by being wealthy, the wealthy have condemned themselves to murder? If there ever was anything as envious murder in cold blood, that would be it. If you can be that envious, I just feel pity for you.
If someone is wealthy that means they worked hard and got lucky too, it doesn't mean they should be killed, it means that you should take them as an example and work to achieve similar results.
You sicken me.........

So by being wealthy, the wealthy have condemned themselves to murder? If there ever was anything as envious murder in cold blood, that would be it. If you can be that envious, I just feel pity for you.
If someone is wealthy that means they worked hard and got lucky too, it doesn't mean they should be killed, it means that you should take them as an example and work to achieve similar results.
You sicken me.........

No No. By wealthy i mean government people, bureaucrats, etc....

dnt know about hijab but dressing code should be implemented baning jeans, shorts, sleeveless, backless, shoulderless for ladies.. Whom dont agree should open Quran.
with all due respect, no, never, Dress code will never exist in Pakistan. Everyone should and will have the right to wear what ever they like and you are no one to judge.

No No. By wealthy i mean government people, bureaucrats, etc....

That is also no reason in my opinion to kill people, life is sacred in all cases. By ratifying the cold blooded murder of government officials and civil servants, who do you plan on nominating for running the country? No Army, No Doctors, No Teachers, No Police, No Agricultural Scientists, No Food Inspectors, No Pharmacists and I am only getting started. Killing in cold blood is not the solution to any problem, if there is a problem or any misappropriation is to be settled then civilized beings go to court, brutes and savages pick up a weapon.

The dresses in blue are by no means unacceptable, the dresses in blue are not seen worn in Pakistan, that leaves the sleeveless which one also sees very rarely. Don't you think we have more pressing issues to address rather than a lady's clothing choice? Say feed the hungry and rescue our economy? Maybe control inflation and THEN we can implement dress codes.

You sicken me.........

Yeah like that i have seen many people becoming rich , you know what kind of hard work they do , they kill other to occupy their lands , They bribe to get things they want , they sell drugs , they smuggle . If that is what it need to be a rich guy then i think they need to be punished for their doing (Killing then is not a solution making an example out of them is ) .

On topic : How much strong influence this media have on our souls that every damn thing they say we believe them like they are speaking the ultimate truth which is nothing but lies , deception and propoganda to achieve their goal.

I dont agree with JI on many a things but then there are many things they are doing good for this community .I appreciate them all . This rally was just in the favour of Hijab , Read what the banner says

"Hijab is my Pride not complusion."

That is also no reason in my opinion to kill people, life is sacred in all cases. By ratifying the cold blooded murder of government officials and civil servants, who do you plan on nominating for running the country? No Army, No Doctors, No Teachers, No Police, No Agricultural Scientists, No Food Inspectors, No Pharmacists and I am only getting started. Killing in cold blood is not the solution to any problem, if there is a problem or any misappropriation is to be settled then civilized beings go to court, brutes and savages pick up a weapon.

Let me ask you this.

How are you going to end MQM's violence and stealing in Karachi? Don't you think the Sindhis living in rural Sindh should have the right to snatch their assets back from feudals, etc....? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah like that i have seen many people becoming rich , you know what kind of hard work they do , they kill other to occupy their lands , They bribe to get things they want , they sell drugs , they smuggle . If that is what it need to be a rich guy then i think they need to be punished for their doing (Killing then is not a solution making an example out of them is ) .

I too have seen some people make it big, my childhood friend who enjoys the control of one among Pakistan's top 10 group of companies is pretty wealthy by any standard of the word but he never killed anyone or peddled drugs, he never extorted anyone. In fact, just meet him and you will find the story of struggle and hard work, his grandfather started out as a cloth merchant on the streets of Multan and through 3 generations they worked tirelessly to build upon their business building a shop followed by more shops, then setting up a mill and then investing in more mills before finally expanding into fertilizer industry. This type of "Let's kill anyone who is living a more comfortable life than us" attitude reflects of a complexed and envious mindset that can never be content with what he has and will always burn in the greed of other's possessions.

Let me ask you this.

How are you going to end MQM's violence and stealing in Karachi? Don't you think the Sindhis living in rural Sindh should have the right to snatch their assets back from feudals, etc....? Correct me if i'm wrong.

You are using a very isolated example and applying it to a nation 180 million strong, you really feel that the proportion of this discussions does justice to it's audience and the perceived solution that you are proposing? Cold-Blooded murder?

I too have seen some people make it big, my childhood friend who enjoys the control of one among Pakistan's top 10 group of companies is pretty wealthy by any standard of the word but he never killed anyone or peddled drugs, he never extorted anyone. In fact, just meet him and you will find the story of struggle and hard work, his grandfather started out as a cloth merchant on the streets of Multan and through 3 generations they worked tirelessly to build upon their business building a shop followed by more shops, then setting up a mill and then investing in more mills before finally expanding into fertilizer industry. This type of "Let's kill anyone who is living a more comfortable life than us" attitude reflects of a complexed and envious mindset that can never be content with what he has and will always burn in the greed of other's possessions.

I never ever said killing anyone is an option ,Life is given by Allah and only Allah (S.W.T) has the right to take it back.

They are very few of these examples and no one is asking to kill anyone for the comfort. But i was talking abt the one who do indeed wrong things to become rich . They should be punished for whatever crimes they have committed.

No one is greedy or jealous here but from those who steal our wealth to become rich , what abt the bureaucrats , Govt official taking tax payer money , and alot of bribe and hell this is nothing taking commissions damaging Pakistan just for some finacial gains. the list goes on and on..................

You are using a very isolated example and applying it to a nation 180 million strong, you really feel that the proportion of this discussions does justice to it's audience and the perceived solution that you are proposing? Cold-Blooded murder?[/QUOTE]

You are using a very isolated example and applying it to a nation 180 million strong, you really feel that the proportion of this discussions does justice to it's audience and the perceived solution that you are proposing? Cold-Blooded murder?

How am i using an isolated example?
MQM is in the government. They use Sindh provinces money only in karachi. They create jobs for people like them.
If you are not a sardar yourself, you'll know the life revolving around the poor is absolutely tragic.

Stop making assumptions out of me. I never proposed anything about 'killing'. I asked earlier why the Taliban attack only the poor (from their point of view)? Since you are dragging this topic further, i have given you examples of the wealthy that are not 'self made' and how they are looing the country.

How am i using an isolated example?
MQM is in the government. They use Sindh provinces money only in karachi. They create jobs for people like them.
If you are not a sardar yourself, you'll know the life revolving around the poor is absolutely tragic.

Indeed that is a problem but the problem lies in the people who elect them over again, simply avoid voting for them the next time.

Stop making assumptions out of me. I never proposed anything about 'killing'. I asked earlier why the Taliban attack only the poor (from their point of view)? Since you are dragging this topic further, i have given you examples of the wealthy that are not 'self made' and how they are looing the country.

My psychological studies force me to make assumptions, it's nothing personal.

Pakistan Parliament must make amendment in constitution and must pass law so that JI mullahs can be kept in Hijab any way it seem mullah love hijab as one from lal masjid was running away wearing the hijab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom