What's new

Pakistan considering Kulbushan-Mother meeting

I am on the fence on this matter - but leaning towards NO on granting this visa.

On one hand - our "humanitarian side" is calling. On the other - crimes of this captive are in the picture.

How many mothers have lost their sons due to actions of this man?

Bad idea I will not grant her visa now.. wait till one day before he is supposed to be hanged, then allow her to see this killer.

As Akbar said in Star Wars, "It's a trap"

Hang him and stop stalling. His mother can go to the funeral.

Pakistanis are so convinced that he is a terrorist. Why delay it - just lay your actual evidence in front of the world. Hold a public trial.

Nah, we will just hang him.

Let her say goodbye to him.

Why is this even a big deal? Its normal procedure.

Even war criminals get that wish.

All these things doesn't make any sense.I think Pakistan will free kulbhushan.it's now long time and nothing is happening. Things are in Indian favor.

Mother of Son who's hands are filled with innocent blood, she must be disgusted to give birth to such b@stard , and if she's proud than she is not a fine Character women ..

Provide her the Visa, let her visit, and hang him in front of her, so she realises what happens to those who fight Pakistan

To Pakistanies who are against the visit by the old mother to meet her should not come crying when a medical visa is denied to a Pakistani.

To Pakistanies who are against the visit by the old mother to meet her should not come crying when a medical visa is denied to a Pakistani.

Don't worry we won't cry. In fact I am personally against any Pakistani going to India for medical treatment.

Don't worry we won't cry. In fact I am personally against any Pakistani going to India for medical treatment.
I know that ,but hope you will say the same thing when one of your loved ones is involved.its easy to say that when an unknown Pakistani is at the receiving end.

Bullshit comparison, those who suffer from cancer are innocent. This loser is not, he's a spy, should be boiled to death

I know that ,but hope you will say the same thing when one of your loved ones is involved.its easy to say that when an unknown Pakistani is at the receiving end.

My loved one won't be involved inshaAllah. Keep you sh!t to yourself since at least I don't want to do anything with your kind.

Bullshit comparison, those who suffer from cancer are innocent. This loser is not, he's a spy, should be boiled to death
It's not compare his mother with patients they are the one applying visas.

My loved one won't be involved inshaAllah. Keep you sh!t to yourself since at least I don't want to do anything with your kind.
Your loved once won't have to , inshallah.but don't make statements for others only a person who has the need will understand the pain.

VERY GOOD
GREAT THINKING PLEASE CONTINUE.
JAVAB milega rona nahi

Back
Top Bottom