What's new

Pakistan considering Kulbushan-Mother meeting

As Akbar said in Star Wars, "It's a trap"

Hang him and stop stalling. His mother can go to the funeral.

Nah, we will just hang him.

I have no problem with that. It is almost like you want India to bargain for him.

I just become huge fan of Sushma swaraj.she promised his mother that a meeting will be arranged many days back. Sartaj & Pak army is no match to her.
All power to Sushma swaraj.

A canadian should not interfere in pakistans internal matters.
I didn't know I had that much influence, that I could interfere within Pakistan's internal governance and security matters!

I'll be sure to use this power to get rich, thanks for letting me know that I had it!

With strict monitoring, why not?
Yea let them meet. Through a proper verification that it is her mother, then they can meet and the whole conversation can be recorded. Maybe one day before they hang him, maybe as a dying request.

Pakistan has two option murder him and get ready for a war(along with humilation) or give him consular access and get humiliated on the world stage for creating a false confession and for using torture and drugs on him.

I am on the fence on this matter - but leaning towards NO on granting this visa.

On one hand - our "humanitarian side" is calling. On the other - crimes of this captive are in the picture.

How many mothers have lost their sons due to actions of this man?

5 minute (recorded) video link before execution will be just fine, for humanitarian purposes. His mother can travel to Pakistan High Commission in Delhi, where a video link can be setup with the jail.

No more than that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom