What's new

Pakistan considering Kulbushan-Mother meeting

Regardless of the Hanging we should allow Jadav's mother a visit on compassionate grounds...

exactly what came to my mind as soon as I read the news.
Usually these meeting setup under extreme surveillance of govt lawyers and agencies. If his mother deliver such type of statement in media then she knows the consequences too.

Recall how Ajmal Kasab was given a fair trial & how long it took to hang him ?
lol seriously .... Indian govt rejected Pak govt request to meet him many times.

No need for that now! He is still on appeal right? When dead man start walking towards death row let her see him.

A terrorist does not qualify for such treatment. Even a terrorist's dead body to be disposed properly.

If that happen we can allow a meeting between Habib Zahir & his mother.

From Habib Zahir you get nothing, from Kulbhoshan Yadev we get all your evil designs.
When Habib Zahir return, he will hate you even more. When KJ return, he'd be killed or sidelined by RSS elements in Indian army and RAW.

This is govt trying to apply soft pressure on army after jit report, i take it as a threat that they may go a step further if army doesnt help them etc etc.

A meeting with his mother is proposterous. Familial meetings are afforded to criminals, this dog is a cold blooded terrorist monster involved in the sensless murder of innocent pakistani men, women and children.

To hell with his mother, she should be ashamed she poped out a vermin like this, such concessions are afforded to human biengs not animals.

Did the mothers of his victims get a chance to meet their children before this ugly subhuman monster blew them to bits?, did the mothers of his victims even get to see the bodies of their children?.

F*uck this d*og and the b*itch that spat this shit out.

Your loved once won't have to , inshallah.but don't make statements for others only a person who has the need will understand the pain.

I will make statements. India is a cancer in itself. Pakistan should develop its own medical facilities for its citizens.

I will make statements. India is a cancer in itself. Pakistan should develop its own medical facilities for its citizens.
You can make statements for yourself ,but if you insist on making for others I suggest you make that in front of people who are suffering and need the visa .
India might be cancer but people tend to come from less fortunate places to better places,so I don't want to hurt your ego further.i agree Pakistan should develop own medical facilities for its citizens along with more medical professionals

haan yar latkany sy pehly Maa sy tuo mila do warna zamana kahy ga Zalim

You can make statements for yourself ,but if you insist on making for others I suggest you make that in front of people who are suffering and need the visa .
India might be cancer but people tend to come from less fortunate places to better places,so I don't want to hurt your ego further.i agree Pakistan should develop own medical facilities for its citizens along with more medical professionals

Nobody is suffering. This drama of going to India needs to be stopped. Enough of this BS.

We are indeed trying to have more facilities and also professionals.

Pakistan has best cancer hospital SKMH.

Shifa Hospital is also performing liver transplant treatment but it is tooooooooooo costly.

Few days back they did one successful operation of liver and the patient and donor both brothers are from Hazara division of KPK. The cost was 90 lakh rupess. And follow ups will also cost them.

If you want to ban visas then do it completely

Nobody is suffering. This drama of going to India needs to be stopped. Enough of this BS.
are there statistics for number of people applying to Indian medical visa?

You have got to be bloody kidding.
@The Sandman @Dawood Ibrahim
Indians say paksitani patients want treatment in india then if we are allowing them then we should ask them to allow kulbushans mother to meet her son.

Those patients visiting india are cancer patients and kulbushan guy himself is a cancer of society , i would not want to allow him a meet with his mother, we are so freaking acting meek here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom