What's new

Pakistan conducts test of Shaheen 3 missiles - ISPR .

Alhmdulillah !
Pakistan today conducted successful flight test of Shaheen-III surface to surface ballistic missile, having a range of 2750 kilometers. The test flight was aimed at re-validating various design and technical parameters of the weapon system.
View attachment 708664

Avoid creating duplicate thread on the same subject. Please go through the relevant section or check out new posts/threads to confirm.

Regards,

1611164957738.png

Courtesy of me. :enjoy:

Attachments

• Shaheen Meme.jpg
    Shaheen Meme.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 39
I'm dismayed when people ask and complain that why Pakistan doesn't test an ICBM.
Why do you need a weapon that flies over your enemy's head, why not the one that strikes in it's heart.

Because india is not expecting our missiles arriving from their East. Imagine our missiles going around the earth and hitting them from where they weren’t expecting ?!

:chilli:

GUYS!

Mark my words --- this missile has gone up the back side of US + Israel + India --- COMBINED.

The timing of the test could not be more perfect.

MashaALLAH -- this is how strong Pakistan is (... and I am not talking about the missile test ;) )

Congrats PDFrs. The timing of this test is very interesting...right on prez joe biden's inauguration day...VERY interesting timing. Wonder what message is Islamabad sending to the new administration?

Why not we measure the distance from saindak in Baluchistan to israel...2500 km.we can easily target them...for all those.our joint chief zubair hayat mentioned once.

GUYS!

Mark my words --- this missile has gone up the back side of US + Israel + India --- COMBINED.

The timing of the test could not be more perfect.

MashaALLAH -- this is how strong Pakistan is (... and I am not talking about the missile test ;) )
these three are very tharki nations...they'll say "do aur do aur" or in case of the u.s., "do more, do more"! :lol:

Whenever you have time, can you please provide some more details related MIRV/S-400. As per my understanding, MIRV is to counter the ABM system.
Generally in order to successfully intercept ballistic missiles...it has to be done before reentry. After reentry the warhead picks up so much speed and if it is not purely ballistic(as in can manuever)...it practically becomes impossible to intercept then. In order to do this...it helps immensely to detect the missile launch as soon as it happens(within enemy territory or out on the sea in case of a boomer)...
...US has created THAAD for this very purpose(to intercept ballistic missiles). However it relies on a ton of other sensors and US makes everything for its defense needs so various different systems can have seamless integration. For example US has various satellites capable of detecting IR signature of things like ballistic missiles(among other things). This info can then be passed on to other sensors like radars for tracking said missile right away...to track/calculate trajectory, speed, etc. all of this culminating in THAAD trying to intercept it before reentry.

S400 on the other hand...is more suited to shooting down fighter jets, drones, cruise missiles, etc. Russia is developing S500...which is more like a THAAD analogue of sorts.

Last edited:
Though no expert however, i do sincerely believe this missile can hit a lot further than the declared range but the problem is Pakistanio na Her surat 3000 sa under he range rakh ker test kerna ha kahin dunyah bura na maan jai....:rolleyes:
The range as QUOTED is adequate for all our needs. You dont need to take on any more headaches for the moment
A

The range as QUOTED is adequate for all our needs. You dont need to take on any more headaches for the moment
A

Be handy to have range covering Paris, you know, just to keep the French awake! :-)
In all seriousness you are right, covering Israel is enough, Pak does not need the hassle of developing missiles that can target Europe. All of Mid East and India pretty much protects as and assures an element of MAD should the Indians/Israelis ever get ideas.

Be handy to have range covering Paris, you know, just to keep the French awake!

Paris population of 9.1 million includes 1.7 million muslims (think they are mostly of African origin). Since Pakistanis don't seem to like Indians probably better for Pakistan to threaten or target London. London has a half a million Indians.

Back
Top Bottom