What's new

Pakistan concerned over India-Russia defence agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many Russian toys financed by the American jobs that went to India!!!! It's amazing ain't it??? One of these days, some big shot Pakistani businessmen will lobby in favor of getting remainder of the jobs left in the US to Pakistan due to it being cheaper.
Then, those jobs will go also and five years after that, the US and Pakistan or China and Pakistan may be signing a defense pact worth billions of dollars too with who knows, 5th generation stealth tech involved!!! Amazing how the global village works on lobby, offshore accounts and corruption!

American jobs? Do u know really what you are talking about?

yeah who knows :rolleyes:

Indian defenc budget include nuclear program spending(4.9billions usd)
Pakistan don't

Pakistan budget doesnt include many things thanks to musharaf for seperating retire military officials pension and related cost from official defence budget

anyway in short to explain this year the defence spending may be more than 910billion which as per july this year was about 9.6billions USD excluding the nuclear program spending again(2.1billions USD)

all around if we add everything like indian defenc budget than it is around 11billions.
though of that 11billions around 3-4billions are wsted in WOT..yesss wasted fighting for usa

otherwise you would have seen alot of build ups with 11billions defence budget

No country shows exact budget as few says U.S budget is over 1 trillion but they mention it 600-700 billion

I know PRECISELY what I am talking about. The fruits that your Indian mafia has given to the US....may not yet to be known to a common person. But the debate has started. I can literally write a book on how unethical and illegal Indian business practices are when it comes to the American jobs. To me, there is a need for outsourcing and then there is a ring of organized crime going on, in the shape of wrong, fake people using H1B's and the Indian recruiters, nationals suppressing American resumes to present ONLY Indian talent within the US. So American public is losing jobs to Indians, both here in the US and the rest going to India. Trust me, you don't want me to start here on that topic !!

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Thursday expressed serious apprehensions over $2.9 billion India-Russia defence arms agreement, which was signed this week.

Responding to queries during his weekly press briefing, Foreign Office Spokesman Moazzam Khan said that it (the India-Russia deal) is totally against efforts to prevent an arms race in the region. The defence agreement was signed in New Delhi on Monday during Russian President Vladimir Putin's visit to India. Under the accords, India will buy 42 Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jets and 71 Mil Mi-17 helicopters, according to the media.

Commenting on the arms deal, the foreign office spokesperson told the newsmen in Islamabad that anything that may initiate nuclear or conventional arms race will not augur well for the future of the region. When asked about the granting of Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status to India, the spokesman said the government has decided in principle to grant the MFN status to India.

"We are currently undergoing internal processes which are expected to be completed as soon as possible." He said relations with India improved substantially in 2012 and the foreign ministers of both India and Pakistan also held useful dialogue in which they expressed the determination to resolve all the outstanding disputes. The spokesman said that Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar will visit Saudi Arabia on January 1 on the invitation of the Saudi foreign minister.

During her stay she will hold talks with the Saudi leadership on further strengthening of bilateral relations. The spokesman denounced the American drone strikes in the country's tribal regions and said Pakistan considers the drone strikes in the war against terrorism as counter-productive, illegal, violation of "our sovereignty" and against the international laws.

On Pakistan-US relations, Moazzam Khan said there had been ups and downs in the bilateral relations in the year 2012, but now these are witnessing an upward trajectory after the resolution of issues. "Both the countries have repeatedly stated to further strengthen their multifaceted relations. Leadership of both the countries has made it clear that long-term peace and stability in Afghanistan is in our common interest. We are trying to evolve a common approach."

To a question on Afghanistan, Khan said Pakistan has repeatedly said that it supports any initiative that may result in an all-inclusive political reconciliation, which is led and owned by Afghans themselves. When questioned about involvement of foreign nationals in the recent attack on air force base in Peshawar, the spokesman said terrorism and extremism remain a paramount concern to Pakistan.

"We are putting in all possible efforts to address this menace. Terrorism is a global phenomenon and we are interacting with different friendly countries to collectively wipe out the threat posed by terrorism." To a question about Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline project, the spokesman said Pakistan is an energy-deficient country and it is in our own interests to explore cheap means of energy. He said we attach importance to the gas pipeline project and the decision in this regard will be taken in the best national interest.

He said President Zardari's visit to Iran is on the cards and currently both the countries are in the process of working out mutually convenient dates. Giving an overview of 2012 in terms of relations with different countries, the spokesperson said Pakistan had good interaction with Russia this year. "In 2012, our relations with the Islamic countries further strengthened and the holding of D8 Summit was a grand finale of this year." Khan said Pakistan will assume the rotational presidency of the UN Security Council on the first of the next month. "Our mission in the United Nations has chalked out a comprehensive programme for debates on various important issues," he added.

Pakistan concerned over India-Russia defence agreement - PakTribune
Teali ka tail jale mashaalchi ki **** ;)

he he he he he he he he

:taz::taz::chilli:

I know PRECISELY what I am talking about. The fruits that your Indian mafia has given to the US....may not yet to be known to a common person. But the debate has started. I can literally write a book on how unethical and illegal Indian business practices are when it comes to the American jobs. To me, there is a need for outsourcing and then there is a ring of organized crime going on, in the shape of wrong, fake people using H1B's and the Indian recruiters, nationals suppressing American resumes to present ONLY Indian talent within the US. So American public is losing jobs to Indians, both here in the US and the rest going to India. Trust me, you don't want me to start here on that topic !!

American jobs are outsourced due to cost of jobs in U.S.If americans are willing to work at low cost then jobs will remain in U.S otherwise will go outside.

well its not topic

Hey buddy, illegal immigrants and illegal business practices are committed by many nations' people. I have told you about western and eastern countries running mafias and scams.

India is also providing jobs by buying billions worth of weapons which has created many jobs in US. There is a documentary or a talk show where a person has explqained how much Indian companies have provided jobs and economic stability in US. Of course India has to increase its volume of trade so that people will know its impact. Indian research centres in Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. of these private comapnies of US are also providing great help in research in product development. For an example, the collision avoidance system in Boeing was designed by Indian tech firm but when you board a Boing plane, you don't know Indian work in it.

Its called invisible innovation. You can search this term and will find a video on it.

Also, fake H1B is US problem and American companies, like any other business, like to hire more efficient or equally trained Indian for lesser salary. Silicon Valley is filled with Indians. One of the reason is decreasing post graduates from US itself and less number of people going to college because of fee problems and huge loan problems. Indians and Chinese are present in almost all research departments doing Masters and PhD in elite universities. Now a company can hire a Bachelor US student or Master Indian student at relatively equally salary. Also the past success of Indian engineers in various top firms and companies has created a environment to recruit more Indians.

The problem lies in US system which may be influenced by corporate giants who want govt. to look other way to get the cheap and equally trained labor. The same problem is in India too, but in different way. The workers, servants etc. from neighboring countries is affecting the lowest class of India.

Point is, unless US doesn't elect a candidate who can take care of this situation, the problems will keep coming. But at the same time, looking from International politics point of view, the candidate who shows de-connection from India will get opposition from his/her own party. The situation is no longer economic but also strategic too.

China has been on the build up mode, while India s only maintaining what it has due to economic concerns.

Whatever China does, India will have to counter it, resulting in the arms race. Also unlike China, India has no accurate figure on defence expenditure due to classified projects at large.

USA has been on the build up mode, while CHINA s only maintaining what it has due to economic concerns.

Whatever USA does, CHINA will have to counter it, resulting in the arms race. Also unlike USA, CHINA has no accurate figure on defence expenditure due to classified projects at large.

This goes on @KRAIT @WebMaster.we are involved in a global arms race.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Dude we already thought of that one so no one made this repetition. :lol:

China has been on the build up mode, while India s only maintaining what it has due to economic concerns.

Whatever China does, India will have to counter it, resulting in the arms race. Also unlike China, India has no accurate figure on defence expenditure due to classified projects at large.

China has been threatened by US while Indian buildup is only Pakistan centric.

P. Musharraf has clearly defined deployment of indian army in media which should have been enough for mislead Indians.. so stop misleading the world or challenge the description of P.Musharraf.

Title of the news made by tribune is also misleading... usually it is other way around... Indians loby against Pakistan defence deals... and since Musharraf left... weak foreign office failed to build any defence deal with western states.
Still the statement does not amount to justify the title.
I see such titles actually reflect Indian mentality at work in Pakistan media.

@BATMAN Come on mate. Don't characterize it as an Indian mentality. Pakistan's own journalists say that PA is too obsessed with India. Whom will you blame ?

Many came to power on this same anti-India feeling. Whenever India signs a deal like Civil nuclear deal or KSA increasing ties with India, Pakistan media is full with analysts, leaders criticizing it. Pakistan own establishment asked US to treat them same and offer same nuclear deal. The whole premise was India signing the deal.

Even India protested Russia selling engines to China for JF-17 or China building infrastructure in Kashmir under Pakistan control.

There is one thing that we keep arguing over who is obsessed with whom but the reality is both nations look closely at each other's acquisition as everything affects Indo-Pak equation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey buddy, illegal immigrants and illegal business practices are committed by many nations' people. I have told you about western and eastern countries running mafias and scams.

India is also providing jobs by buying billions worth of weapons which has created many jobs in US. There is a documentary or a talk show where a person has explqained how much Indian companies have provided jobs and economic stability in US. Of course India has to increase its volume of trade so that people will know its impact. Indian research centres in Bangalore, Hyderabad etc. of these private comapnies of US are also providing great help in research in product development. For an example, the collision avoidance system in Boeing was designed by Indian tech firm but when you board a Boing plane, you don't know Indian work in it.

Its called invisible innovation. You can search this term and will find a video on it.

Also, fake H1B is US problem and American companies, like any other business, like to hire more efficient or equally trained Indian for lesser salary. Silicon Valley is filled with Indians. One of the reason is decreasing post graduates from US itself and less number of people going to college because of fee problems and huge loan problems. Indians and Chinese are present in almost all research departments doing Masters and PhD in elite universities. Now a company can hire a Bachelor US student or Master Indian student at relatively equally salary. Also the past success of Indian engineers in various top firms and companies has created a environment to recruit more Indians.

The problem lies in US system which may be influenced by corporate giants who want govt. to look other way to get the cheap and equally trained labor. The same problem is in India too, but in different way. The workers, servants etc. from neighboring countries is affecting the lowest class of India.

Point is, unless US doesn't elect a candidate who can take care of this situation, the problems will keep coming. But at the same time, looking from International politics point of view, the candidate who shows de-connection from India will get opposition from his/her own party. The situation is no longer economic but also strategic too.

You and I had this discussion many times before and we'll continue to do so because you will keep depending everything India does!!! Out of trillions given to India as cash for services, and millions of jobs both in India and in the US to the Indian community. Does it matter if you invest back a couple of billions out of that and tell us that 'you are creating jobs in America'?? (with our money paid to you 100 times over???). Take those few billions back and those few thousands of jobs you are creating (which are going to the Indian community anyways). And return our 13 million jobs and services money since 2004. We'll call it even.
Second, yes, a lot of people and countries run mafia's etc. BUT, NO nation or people run it as a group and almost EVERYONE is involved!!! I wonder when the FBI will start to take a serious look into how people come on H1B with either wrong, fake or incorrect credentials. And also some pay their employers here to stay in the US (when they should be running back as they are out of work). I can go on and on. But not sure if you guys would like that. So let's stop at this?

You and I had this discussion many times before and we'll continue to do so because you will keep depending everything India does!!! Out of trillions given to India as cash for services, and millions of jobs both in India and in the US to the Indian community. Does it matter if you invest back a couple of billions out of that and tell us that 'you are creating jobs in America'?? (with our money paid to you 100 times over???). Take those few billions back and those few thousands of jobs you are creating (which are going to the Indian community anyways). And return our 13 million jobs and services money since 2004. We'll call it even.
Second, yes, a lot of people and countries run mafia's etc. BUT, NO nation or people run it as a group and almost EVERYONE is involved!!! I wonder when the FBI will start to take a serious look into how people come on H1B with either wrong, fake or incorrect credentials. And also some pay their employers here to stay in the US (when they should be running back as they are out of work). I can go on and on. But not sure if you guys would like that. So let's stop at this?
I am all ears, keep making posts on this subject. There are few threads where people indulge in serious discussions.

This is the result of wrong priorities set by Pakistan's leadership be it political or military in the past 65 years. India should do whatever it takes to safeguard her borders and take back territory under enemy occupation. The only resolution in my mind and in the minds of millions of Indians take back the control of entire Kashmir in the next war if it is imposed on us or create an opportunity for the it to make it happen only than your nation will get the message of peace.

Your nation is like a ship without Captain everybody is Chief and no Indians( This is a American Saying).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom