What's new

Pakistan, China sign mutual military cooperation agreement

It's just lollipop of china to pak , I met many Chinese they don't Like Pakistan. China will never help pak in Critical , war time. :pop:

Suggest you suck on this lollipop.....it will put your BBB to rest.
Oh, BBB is a common syndrome particular to a certain category of nationals.
BBB.....Bewildered Bharti Brain. :laugh:

Friendship needs to be strengthen even more & our Pak Army is doing a great job. Pakistan needs to give the contract of Bhasha Dam to China this will strengthen Pak China relationship even more.

Pakistan is a useful tool that everyone wants to use. First Britisher used them suring Independence. The Anglo-Americans did it for many decades during cold war and ditch them when there work done in USSR. Now China wants to do the same.

I have got only one thing to say to you "SCREW YOU" & let's see how far your "So called new" friendship with US goes. Jhak maro baith ker.

You poor hindis you all just can't stop crying.

Where does it say here?
Wrong news.

As told by Oscar, Pakistan is struggling for interest payment of soft loan for 36 J-10B. Don't know the current condition.

Where does it say here?
Wrong news.

As told by Oscar, Pakistan is struggling for interest payment of soft loan for 36 J-10B. Don't know the current condition.

BBB or whatever, but I guess its still you who is stuck with PPP :lol:

PPP? seriously what does that got to do with the subject at hand here. Dont be a Troll.

National Interests are paramount. China is with Pakistan as long it percieves this alliance/friendhsip as beneficial to its national interests (and current militray cooperation underlines that trend) just like US is doing with India. i have met a few chinese myself in my line of work and they all had negative view on India while positive views on pakistan. Positive with a pinch of caution, but still positive.

For people who think the British used Pak for souring independence/partition should know Pakistan's Governor-General was never a British.

We poor Hindis are better than Pathetic Urdus when it comes to Friendship and our own Sovereignty . Russia was not Occupying any parts of our territories even when we had great Military Contacts with them . Russia is Not Using Drones on us :rofl:

Heck even after Squabbling of U.K. we refused to Buy Eurofighter and Selected Rafale .

We even Kicked out F-16 and f-18 which U.S. was offering us .

We are not Living on US Aid . US is not Bombing Crap out of our Citizens .

Even after being so Neck-deep with your Extra Topping of money in U.S Friendship you got nothing . And this Extra rush of making everyone "Biradars" is what makes your Foreign Policy weak . First U.S. was "Biradar" now its Enemy . Then your Turkish brothers , Arab Brothers , Persian Brothers and Now Chinese Brothers .

Instead of Making so Many Brothers Man Up and Stand for your self and Have Diplomatic Relationship in which You are not at great disadvantage . For E.G. in U.S-Pak relationships it was Always U.S. pulling the strings , Same is going on with China . Complete Imbalance in Relationship .

I highly admire the rest of the quote except I hi-lighted ... You are right ...

We are still using English as our state language ... Urdu ... Aaah!

Bilateral ties: China, Pakistan sign military cooperation deal

ISLAMABAD:
Islamabad and Beijing signed a document on Tuesday for bilateral military cooperation after talks between senior Chinese and Pakistani officials.
A high-powered Chinese delegation, led by Deputy Chief of General Staff General Ma Xiaotian, held discussions at Joint Staff Headquarters, Rawalpindi, to kickstart the 9th round of Pak-China Defence and Security talks, according to a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
Details of the document were not made public. One military official merely said that it reflected the increasing ongoing cooperation between the two countries. This cooperation, the official added, included high level exchanges, training programmes and intelligence sharing.
During talks with Joint Chief of Staff Chairman General Khalid Shameem Wynne, the Chinese general appreciated the “role played by the people and armed forces of Pakistan, especially the efforts in fighting terrorism.” He said the cooperation in different fields between the two Armed Forces will continue with a renewed resolve and commitment towards each other.
The six-member Chinese delegation also called on Prime Minister Raja Pervaiz Ashraf and held in depth discussions on matters of bilateral interest, an official statement said.
The prime minister said, “We are proud of our excellent relations with the People’s Republic of China, with whom we have a strategic partnership”.
Our cooperation with China on regional and international fora is exemplary, he added. Ashraf said Pakistan attaches great importance to its relationship with China which is time tested and beneficial to both countries.
“We are grateful to our Chinese friends for their assistance in undertaking development projects in Pakistan,” he added. He told the visiting Chinese delegation that the political situation in Pakistan had stabilised as the country approaches elections.
“Parliamentary democracy is taking roots in the country,” he said.
Congratulating Prime Minister Ashraf on his successful visit to China, General Ma said, “Friendship between China and Pakistan is of strategic significance.” He expressed confidence that with the passage of time these relations would deepen further.

Bilateral ties: China, Pakistan sign military cooperation deal – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom