What's new

Pakistan, China sign mutual military cooperation agreement

Aur jigaaar Insaano mein kidhar ? And Akhmed continued on by saying 'there are a bunch of ugly arse guys....' ! :D Asaal cheez tou bhool hi jain !
Doesn't matter if you have seen it so many times, you will still laugh when you watch again....

BTW....Good Evening...............Infidel. :D (Hope MODs won't take it otherwise, its a dialogue by fav. Terrifying Terrorist)

@topic
Even in war time there is no need for direct support. China did support Pakistan indirectly.

well em not lying bcz em not indian

Ya i heard ,

Pakistani said OBL was not in pak .

kasab is not pakistani

Kargil was not by pak

Doud is not in pak

ABU JUNDAl is pakistani (this is recent shameless lie of your country which exposed you on interna. level ).

It will be good for Pak to have greater economic cooperation with China than just defence…now don’t tell me we have this and that projects…it is not bigger than a peanut…if you see the size of China and its economic turnover, and since you call it as your brother, by now China should have invested massively in Pakistan to help you build ur capacity…..China is interested in defence deals because it is required to check India, China is interested to invest in infra in PeeOK because it is against India and in their interest…apart from that, what China has done for you? Sambal jao bhai logo…you are being used the way USA used and threw u!

the only prob is china has no other option for now and by that time welll we will find some one else to fit the billll:bounce:

the only prob is china has no other option for now and by that time welll we will find some one else to fit the billll:bounce:

hey dude..is that u in ur profile pic? looks like my friend Ladu..looking handsome but apun se thoda kam... :lol:. :-)

on topic - can u pls elaborate your viewpoint...actually i didnt get it... :undecided:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom