What's new

Pakistan-China Joint Defense Production "Irks West"

No, Turkey will cooperate with NATO, her defense is based on NATO and so is her economy. Turkish people will look at survival of the nation. Dont be delusion. I know you are emotional on this issue. But if you think if whole NATO gang up against Pakistan and Turkey not joining. You are 100% wrong. Turkey do not have nuclear weapon to defend herself against powerful NATO. They will not risk their lineage getting nuke over Pakistan.

Turkey is not as brother and powerful as you think. Its human nature.

PLease stop commenting on our relations with Turkey you have no idea what you are talking about, we value our relations with China but our relation with Turkey and Saudi arabia is beyond usual lessons of international politics you will not understand it .....

Those are mostly 'propaganda' assessments.
If US claim then he can do that and if China claim then it is either propaganda or untested weapons. It is time to change the mind set and China is progressing very fast and in few cases they are market leaders

PLease stop commenting on our relations with Turkey you have no idea what you are talking about, we value our relations with China but our relation with Turkey and Saudi arabia is beyond usual lessons of international politics you will not understand it .....
Well I think in international politics there are no permanent friends and enemies ... I have no doubts about general public of Turkey have warm feelings for Pakistan but it would it just one puppit regime and its all over ... Proud nations have friendship on mutual respects so I think we should not deapnd on Turkey or for that matter no China ... They are our trusted friends but we need to develop ourselves and not just sit on thinking that in toruble our friends will come to save us ... Coz in reality everyone has right to save his selve first and we should understand the hard fact of life ...

No offence to our Turkish and Chinese borthers ... I do respect them but I do understand that for you your country is always first ... and that is right approach ...

If US claim then he can do that and if China claim then it is either propaganda or untested weapons. It is time to change the mind set and China is progressing very fast and in few cases they are market leaders
Why China is developing stealthy aircraft if it is useless? Think about it.

Why are you lot reviving a thread dated from January 2014 based on an article from some fanboys blog............?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom