What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan I perfectly understand,
China I somewhat understand
But why Iran ? - Sometimes I feel MMS is bending too much backward :tdown:

Could it not have something to do with the current UN sanctions?

Glad pakistan isn't coming. I don't know about China, but why not Iran?

Yes hater... even if we were invited we would have turned it as a slap on your contires face so chill with the hate troll :mod::tdown:

After seeing all this bickering on PDF Aero-India officials must have thought, what the heck if they are that desperate let them come :lol: j/k

After seeing all this bickering on PDF Aero-India officials must have thought, what the heck if they are that desperate let them come :lol: j/k

I hope China can bring FC-1 to Aero India and promote this plane more aggressively. It need more exposure to sell more. Participate in demonstration can be a good way.

Pulling some hard 8.5G plus some steep High Angle of Attack will do the trick.

I thought China always was invited but it was them who decided to skip the show this year. I read a news report regarding this, will try to dig deep.

Pakistan should also have been invited, they would have drawn the biggest viewers.

Iran I don't know, UN sanction probably?

I don't understand if u r not bothered why ur backside is on fire??

And if someone responds to someone's idiocy it means he is bothered. I was just giving the real check to a fan boy. Any problems with that. :rolleyes:

Who said we only invited countries who have something to offer to us? We are looking for markets for our products as well hence the invite to some other friendly countries. obviously, we do not have anything to offer to u or China so whats the big deal? :smokin:

And China has been allowed by your Govt. Keep your self updated before posting cr@p.

What are you going to sell to them??? LCA. Or are you going to buy J-11 from them. Come on you have already made fool out of yourself.

:disagree:

Last edited:
Yes hater... even if we were invited we would have turned it as a slap on your contires face so chill with the hate troll :mod::tdown:

Leave it bro. Nobody in the whole PAF from ACM to a common training pilot PAF cares about any Air show hosted by any hostile state like Bharat. They have already participated in two Air shows last year and are very much satisfied about the export potential of JFT. If Bharat hasn't invited Pakistan, then it is also understandable. The Pathankot isn't very faraway from Bangalore. They both are in the same country. ;)

China Enters Aero India 2011

India has allowed China’s participation in the biennial air show ‘Aero India’ in Bangalore, beginning later this week.

As reported by The Indian Express, China did not figure in the list of countries when the names of participants were released by the Defence Ministry last week. A senior Defence Ministry official had said that the Chinese delegation had not been cleared by the External Affairs Ministry, leading to speculation that New Delhi might be responding to Beijing’s controversial visa policy with regard to Indian residents of Jammu and Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh.

A Defence Ministry official on Sunday said the Chinese delegation had finally been cleared by the Ministry of External Affairs, paving the way for its participation in the air show.

He said it was only a matter of procedural delay at the MEA but did not specify what caused the delay.

The Indian government has also decided to ensure that Chinese journalists wanting to cover the event will get accreditation.

Initially, the online application for journalists did not have China in the list of countries, thereby ruling out their accreditation.

The government has now decided to rectify this.

This year’s event will be the largest-ever edition of the show that started in 1998. The number of exhibitors is up from 581 last year to 675 this year but the real jump is in the number of business visitors that is expected to double to 70,000, indicating that ‘Aero India’ is fast picking up as a serious business event for the airline-related industry.

China finally gets MEA nod for Aero India show

China never blocked from Aero India 2011

Indian media itself published unnecessary news without any clarification from Indian External Affairs Ministry.

China is back..participation and media .. well and good.. well others, hmm.. they can simply watch it on youtube. :angel:

And China has been allowed by your Govt. Keep your self updated before posting cr@p.

Yes, 3 days before the event they were extended an Invitation and they accepted it.. so much for the care the least attitude.. lol ...

The invitation is for a delegation visit so we will be keeping a check on who is visiting in the delegation...

Anyways that's the story of China.. Why are you getting burns? Pakistanis are still not invited.. lol

What are you going to sell to them??? LCA. Or are you going to buy J-11 from them. Come on you have already made fool out of yourself.

It's amazing to see that the first thing to come to your mind was LCA.. Well we are fulfilling the demand of IAF for the aircraft so its not available for Sale.. To apne dimaag se bojh uttar do Miyaan...

And if they are interested in buying something they can decide on it but we are not interested in buying their Superdiper aircraft as few other countries are!

Yes, 3 days before the event they were extended an Invitation and they accepted it.. so much for the care the least attitude.. lol ...
What attitude??? Like it was your Govt and media who were fooling about their absence. And now when you gave them the invitation they accepted it. What is the issue there???

The invitation is for a delegation visit so we will be keeping a check on who is visiting in the delegation...

You are really a fanboy. Countries always sends its delegations for representation to every air show. What's new with that or were you going to invite the whole PLAAF to come to bangalore. :rofl:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyways that's the story of China..

Which contradicts the previous cr@p you have posted.

Why are you getting burns?

And where did you get the idea I am getting burns. Oh I got it. Being a fanboy you are under this delusion.

Pakistanis are still not invited.. lol

And we didn't invited you to IDEAS exhibition we hosted. What is with the lol thing. Except you are continuously behaving like a delusional fan boy. As I said nobody in the whole PAF cares about any airshow hosted by a hostile nation like Bharat. They have much better things to do than watching IA or IAF or IN live Air crash display. :D

It's amazing to see that the first thing to come to your mind was LCA.. Well we are fulfilling the demand of IAF for the aircraft so its not available for Sale.. To apne dimaag se bojh uttar do Miyaan...

And if they are interested in buying something they can decide on it but we are not interested in buying their Superdiper aircraft as few other countries are!

It was you who was making idiotic claims that you only invite those from whom you are either going to buy any products or to whom you are going to sell your "indigenous" products.

And now you say neither you are going to sell anything to China nor buy anything from them. What a mockery!!!

Seriously you have no idea of how air shows work. What a shame!!!:tdown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom