What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
India never denied them entry.

but its good china is coming up. but which toys will be on the show ?????

i hope they bring the j-10 and fc-17

AS kANNA SAID..! India never denied there participation but foolish media jumps into conclusion without getting informed by MOD/EXTERNAL AFFAIRS MINISTERY...

@Pakistani members...Yaar ismai itna halla gulla krne ki kon se baat hai?? it is obvious k ager tum kuch karogey to hume invite nahi karoge or ager hum kuch krenge to tumhe invite nahi krenge...its not something new..! We all know relations btw our nations..

so just chill......

What attitude??? Like it was your Govt and media who were fooling about their absence. And now when you gave them the invitation they accepted it. What is the issue there???

You are really a fanboy. Countries always sends its delegations for representation to every air show. What's new with that or were you going to invite the whole PLAAF to come to bangalore. :rofl:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Which contradicts the previous cr@p you have posted.

And where did you get the idea I am getting burns. Oh I got it. Being a fanboy you are under this delusion.

And we didn't invited you to IDEAS exhibition we hosted. What is with the lol thing. Except you are continuously behaving like a delusional fan boy. As I said nobody in the whole PAF cares about any airshow hosted by a hostile nation like Bharat. They have much better things to do than watching IA or IAF or IN live Air crash display. :D

It was you who was making idiotic claims that you only invite those from whom you are either going to buy any products or to whom you are going to sell your "indigenous" products.

And now you say neither you are going to sell anything to China nor buy anything from them. What a mockery!!!

Seriously you have no idea of how air shows work. What a shame!!!:tdown:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG, Dude keep on posting crap you are showing what your feeling with each of your post..

This takes the cake of all
"you have no idea of how air shows work" - yes, we will learn it from our little master here that how air shows work..

This is my last post on this topic so don't bother replying... have fun..

I don't understand if u r not bothered why ur backside is on fire??

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG, Dude keep on posting crap you are showing what your feeling with each of your post..

This takes the cake of all
"you have no idea of how air shows work" - yes, we will learn it from our little master here that how air shows work..

This is my last post on this topic so don't bother replying... have fun..

fools_i_pity.jpg

By the way do try to get some sanity from anywhere next time before you post rubbish.

:disagree::wave:

India never denied them entry.

but its good china is coming up. but which toys will be on the show ?????

i hope they bring the j-10 and fc-17

so little time left. the max they can do, just send 5,6 guys from government as a show goers and a team from xinhua news to take some pictures and doing a little interviews :argh:

j10 and jf17 would never be sent to india other than when fully loaded during war:smokin:

Did India was allowed in the Chinese air show?

Now this thread is invalid!
It was a hoax news by our very own media..China is coming to the show, but what they will bring? Any UAVs?

Now this thread is invalid!
It was a hoax news by our very own media..China is coming to the show, but what they will bring? Any UAVs?

from what i've heard was that, at least initially china was not invited but then india changed its mind and invited china but with so little time for preparation that there is little other than a journalist team that china can send

NO!!!!

Why are we banned? what will we ever do with the India air show?

after all India is a huge JF-17 customer!

By the way do try to get some sanity from anywhere next time before you post rubbish.

:disagree::wave:

Since this comment is coming from you.. Am I suppose to laugh?? lol..
go ahead with your troll flight in fools paradise and keep wondering how sane are you..

Since this comment is coming from you.. Am I suppose to laugh?? lol..
go ahead with your troll flight in fools paradise and keep wondering how sane are you..

And you keep believing that air show are held just because host nations want to buy or sell military equipment and all others participating in the Air shows are supposed to buy or sell products to the host nation. Keep it up. You justify being a true fan boy. ;)

Pathetic,childish and us-jewish state asslicking(iran) decision.

these kind of moves are animal moves.
why wont that dude respect his neighbors and china?

im so pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom