What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wants come to this trashy show .. relax people why would they invite Pakistan & China is its logical lol lets over this little baby thread let them have there show who cares.

No one wants come to this trashy show .. relax people why would they invite Pakistan & China is its logical lol lets over this little baby thread let them have there show who cares.

Fact that you have to console your fellow countrymen who apparantly "dont care" reveals the frustration. Not to mention the length of this particular thread.:angel::rofl::rofl:

:pop:

Well, your countrymen have even the lower attitude since inception... Don't tell me you never visited BRF.

Well, your countrymen have even the lower attitude since inception... Don't tell me you never visited BRF.

BRF?

Bible Reading Fellowship?
Bintan Resort Ferries?
Black River Falls ?
Belgischer Rundfunk?
Brasil Foods?

If youre going to use abbreviations please make sure the other guy "knows" what youre talking about. :hitwall:

Top Gun

The Trashy AERO INDIA will see the follwing fighters in Flight or Static display

F22 & F35 C17 Globemasters C130J

pak fa

F18 S/H F16IN RAFAEL GRIPEN & TYPHOON

SU30MKI, TEJAS, DHRUV LCH

35 NATIONS including USA ISRAEL RUSSIA FRANCE UK GERMANY SPAIN JAPAN #

You name the rich amd powerrful they are all coming BAR CHINA

than this show should not have right to call itself as south asian air show becoz power of south asia is missing and Iran who think india is their best friend hope they have learned their lesson Iran should join hands of pakistan and china to answer indians and block all projects with india

Personally i would have invited Both CHINA & PAKISTAN.

But Aero india is about winning contracts and all these nations ARE VERY HAPPY to do business with INDIA and each other.

THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH PAKISTAN & ESPCEIALLY CHINA.

Hence no invitation me thinks.

I doubt Zuhia air show as any where near the massive nos of participants that AERO INDIA now enjoys

IT REALLY has grown to be a huge international event

Fact that you have to console your fellow countrymen who apparantly "dont care" reveals the frustration. Not to mention the length of this particular thread.:angel::rofl::rofl:

:pop:

Get over yourself, this thread is long only because you people made it a flame thread.

Personally i would have invited Both CHINA & PAKISTAN.

But Aero india is about winning contracts and all these nations ARE VERY HAPPY to do business with INDIA and each other.

THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH PAKISTAN & ESPCEIALLY CHINA.

Hence no invitation me thinks.

I doubt Zuhia air show as any where near the massive nos of participants that AERO INDIA now enjoys

IT REALLY has grown to be a huge international event

and if only wars were fought based on the number of participants in air shows...

How many Indian produced planes will be in the show? or will it just be a show of foriegn planes and ones imported into india?

Well to be fair India didn't go to Zhuhai either...

Yeah they have their delicate pride to consider and really what were they going to send?

Its strange, the amount attention this thread has drawn from Pakistani and Chinese members ..shows who hurting like a wounded animal.

Question

When India wasn't invited to Chinese Airshow..did Indian members make such hue and cry about it?

Its strange, the amount attention this thread has drawn from Pakistani and Chinese members ..shows who hurting like a wounded animal.

Question

When India wasn't invited to Chinese Airshow..did Indian members make such hue and cry about it?

What were you going going to send?

Yeah they have their delicate pride to consider and really what were they going to send?

Now tell me what you're going to send that we need?..Please get down your horses.. We can see that it hurt your pride..It just sad that you have to defend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom