What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------Ignored again------------- :lazy:

Yes I can see that. :rofl::rofl:

Whatever it was that you were talking about it is downright disgusting to talk gleefully about a crash that caused loss of lives. Immaturity and a lack of education is whats evident from your post.

And if the same is done by the despicable 'Bharatis' then you are no better than them, are you?

And I need the lecture on immaturity and education from you. Move on buddy. I know what I have said and for whom I have said. ;)

Yes I can see that. :rofl::rofl:

And I need the lecture on immaturity and education from you. Move on buddy. I know what I have said and for whom I have said. ;)

From your posts, it looks like you probably do.

China, Pakistan & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

NEW DELHI, Feb 1, 2011 (AFP) - India, which hosts South Asia's biggest airshow next week, has not invited arch-rival Pakistan, China or Iran to the biennial event, organisers said on Tuesday.

"Invitations to the airshow have not been sent to China, Pakistan and Iran but these are decided by the foreign ministry," defence production secretary R.K. Singh told a news conference in New Delhi.

Pakistan and India, who have fought three wars since their 1947 independence from the British, have no military-to-military contacts.

Trade links in recent years have improved between India and China, who fought a brief but bloody border war in 1962 but strategic ties are frosty as territorial disputes remain unresolved despite rounds of negotiations.

Singh did not comment on New Delhi's decision to block Iran from the event.

Aero India 2011, which begins on February 9, has invited a delegation from war-torn Afghanistan, Singh said, as part of India's national policy to build better ties with the country.

"We have good cooperation with Afghanistan and so we are delighted it is sending a delegation to the airshow. We want such cooperation to grow," Singh said.

About 350 official and trade delegations from 30 countries including Australia, Britain, France, Germany, Russia, Germany and the United States will participate in the five-day event, the organiser said.

it hurts me that Pakistan was not invited to india air show

becuase we will miss watching incomptent indian pilots crash their planes as they have been doing so elegantly for the past decades. :woot:

Military plane crashes at India air show - CNN

http://www.inform.kz/eng/article/2207053

Indian Navy Jet Crashes At Air Show (VIDEO)

Air Force MiG 29 Fighter Jet Crashes; Pilot Ejects Safely | India Defence

^^^Another looney...!

Report the post instead.. This is supposed to be a "defense forum".. some ignorants will be posting crash videos in aeroshow threads... if mods are serious of keeping the "defense" tag they will act.

Report the post instead.. This is supposed to be a "defense forum".. some ignorants will be posting crash videos in aeroshow threads... if mods are serious of keeping the "defense" tag they will act.

Obviously it is a defense forum. So that's why we have Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab type threads with nearly 300 posts. Looks very much related to defense. :D

it hurts me that Pakistan was not invited to india air show

It hurts the Viewers as well when they see the countries pavilion empty....

Because for some obvious reason China is said to be banned, and so are there products in this airshow, so Pakistan is Automatically Rejected..

@ hawkeyes----- your post regarding crashes was unwarranted

@ the thread starter-- the topic name is a bit antagonising

@ roy-- grow up-- its a gyrocopter made in private sector without gov support

Obviously it is a defense forum. So that's why we have Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab type threads with nearly 300 posts. Looks very much related to defense. :D

There is a thing called unrelated...

Do you think anybody posting the crap like crash video's in the concluded Chinese airshow would have lasted in this forum... anyway nobody from this side has done it, but its expected from ppl like you to post sort like that in this thread...

This is not members club for veena malik type posts..its an airshow thread.. if u dont have anything to say other than posting things , obviosly to derail and flame nothing or nobody can help it.. continue to do so... and more... good luck :tup:

and invite few others to join to post more videos of crashes, talk of LCA and what more... :wave:

There is a thing called unrelated...

Do you think anybody posting the crap like crash video's in the concluded Chinese airshow would have lasted in this forum... anyway nobody from this side has done it, but its expected from ppl like you to post sort like that in this thread...

This is not members club for veena malik type posts..its an airshow thread.. if u dont have anything to say other than posting things , obviosly to derail and flame nothing or nobody can help it.. continue to do so... and more... good luck :tup:

and invite few others to join to post more videos of crashes, talk of LCA and what more... :wave:

Wow now we have a saint to guide us towards what is flames what's not!!! :lol:

The fact is those crashes are related to the air show and are much in relation to this thread than many posts from your country men like gyrocopter video a few posts ago. Now move on and keep these lectures of flames and trolls to yourself.

Wow now we have a saint to guide us towards what is flames what's not!!! :lol:

The fact is those crashes are related to the air show and are much in relation to this thread than many posts from your country men like gyrocopter video a few posts ago. Now move on and keep these lectures of flames and trolls to yourself.

As expected.. :lol:the gyro copter video came after u and ur pals started posting offtopic rants.. anyway i dont expect much different posts from u in here.. it requires some intellect to post accordingly.. so no real surprises..

Dont quote me for reply , i have no interest whatsoever in mud throwing competition, you can search for others in this thread or any other ones.. bye- byeeeee :wave::wave:

yar, why you feel so bad,
they are host and they have right to choose which one should be invited and which one not.

As expected.. :lol:the gyro copter video came after u and ur pals started posting offtopic rants.. anyway i dont expect much different posts from u in here.. it requires some intellect to post accordingly.. so no real surprises..

Dont quote me for reply , i have no interest whatsoever in mud throwing competition, you can search for others in this thread or any other ones.. bye- byeeeee :wave::wave:

Or else Bharatis never troll on this forum and it is always Pakistanis who start flames. Whether it was in answer to someone else or whatever. It was an off topic post and it was from a Bharati. It is good that you have no interest in this "mud throwing competition". Talking about your rant about intellect and sanity and defense etc etc. looks like I did kicked hard on someone's as$. And it creates pain there too.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom