What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited the Chinese air show in 2008 and saw the Indian flying their planes there in front of Chinese visitors. I wonder why India doesn’t feel confident enough in reciprocating the same.

I visited the Chinese air show in 2008 and saw the Indian flying their planes there in front of Chinese visitors. I wonder why India doesn’t feel confident enough in reciprocating the same.

:hitwall:
Please read this

For the last effing time:

1.Pakistan has never been invited to Aero India.
2.China has been invited only once (in 2009)
3.Iran didn't come to the last show too. (because of the emabargo it seems)

I am a bit disappointed that PAF and PLAAF won't be participating in this air show so unfortunately they miss the golden opportunity to view Sarang Helicopter or other IAF aerobatics team live air crash display but anyways we have Google and Youtube to do the job for us.

iaf_012209-3.jpg

And in the last thumbs up for GOI for not inviting China to the Air show. Keep up the good work. :tup:

Last edited:
Invitations not sent dosent mean they are blocked, they still can Register there Company for the Airshow, Why invite those who have no market In India?? It was fair Enough, And If they would Like to showcase there Products they sure can as in 2009, and In the article I came across saying "Aero India is South asias Biggest" I would Like to correct it, its Asias Largest Airshow with over 700 exhibitors and 30 participating countries

Hence proof AMERICA RULLING INDIA NOW!! GG GOOD WORK! LOVE AMERICAN WEAPONS IN INDIA! AMERICAN DEALS WITH INDIA!! AND ANOTHER STATE ADDED IN AMERICAN MAP!
-
-
-
-
-
AFTER EFFECTS WILL VISIBLE WITH IN FEW YEARS ;)

Hence proof AMERICA RULLING INDIA NOW!! GG GOOD WORK! LOVE AMERICAN WEAPONS IN INDIA! AMERICAN DEALS WITH INDIA!! AND ANOTHER STATE ADDED IN AMERICAN MAP!
-
-
-
-
-
AFTER EFFECTS WILL VISIBLE WITH IN FEW YEARS ;)

Just like they are visible in your country?

Last week itself, we have summoned US high embassy chief regarding various matters and last week we sweetly declined US offer of F-35..

we all know who is ruling whom. It will be more evident when the diplomat who shoot 2 persons will be flown back home.

Friends it’s just an Air show i think no need to clash here………

That was pretty unwise, So by your logic, Pakistan is a state governed by china for its own Interest.... Am I right??

I am a bit disappointed that PAF and PLAAF won't be participating in this air show so unfortunately they miss the golden opportunity to view Sarang Helicopter or other IAF aerobatics team live air crash display but anyways we have Google and Youtube to do the job for us.

iaf_012209-3.jpg

And in the last thumbs up for GOI for not inviting China to the Air show. Keep up the good work. :tup:

Are you delighted by a crash that cost lives? How despicably sick can you get?

Its a self satisfying cheap shot.. its expected... ignore it...

All India's main foreign suppliers are at Aero India 2011

Israel
Russian Federation
France
United States
United Kingdom
Sweden
Belgium
Germany
Italy
Brazil

Its a self satisfying cheap shot.. its expected... ignore it...

Well I was talking about the only loss that PAF and PLAAF would suffer for not participating in this air show. That looks like to be the only loss till now.

By the way I have also seen many Bharatis on many web sites enjoying many tragic incidents in Pakistan so leave the sickness blah blah to yourself.

Well I was talking about the only loss that PAF and PLAAF would suffer for not participating in this air show. That looks like to be the only loss till now.

By the way I have also seen many Bharatis on many web sites enjoying many tragic incidents in Pakistan so leave the sickness blah blah to yourself.

---------Ignored again------------- :lazy:

PS: As expected , a reply with lots of ROFL's have followed... *sick*

Last edited:

Whatever it was that you were talking about it is downright disgusting to talk gleefully about a crash that caused loss of lives. Immaturity and a lack of education is whats evident from your post.

And if the same is done by the despicable 'Bharatis' then you are no better than them, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom