What's new

Pakistan, China & Iran Blocked From India Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
im too lazy to read the previous 10 pages, is there a particular reason not to invite these 3 countries? as far as i can remember(or know) india was never not invited to Zhuhai Airshow

im too lazy to read the previous 10 pages, is there a particular reason not to invite these 3 countries? as far as i can remember(or know) india was never not invited to Zhuhai Airshow

I think this may be the reason behind not inviting china...??

For Pakistan it didn't make difference, invited or not invited:coffee::wave::wave::wave:. India giving negative signals to neighbors force to think 'What to do with India'.:sniper::lol:

I think this may be the reason behind not inviting china...??

Read carefully he said "never not invited". A double negative is a positive. It means India was invited to the Zhuhai Airshow.

Read carefully he said "never not invited". A double negative is a positive. It means India was invited to the Zhuhai Airshow.

Can you provide a source to prove that India was invited to Zhuhai Airshow?

Typical indian fear at work..they wish to take it on the world and are so scared to even invite their competitors!

Typical indian fear at work..they wish to take it on the world and are so scared to even invite their competitors!

Din't know you were so desperate to come?

Watever... the stupidity of goi aside................Good luck for the air show.

Why is this even worth 11 pages? China's aerospace industry is fast catching up to the United States (with J-20 Europe is already behind). It is not like going to India is attractive.

Air shows are exactly like car shows. You invite your prospective customers and the companies who intend to sell their products in your market. Now lets see how these 3 countries fit the bill.

China: Could be a potential seller, but not possible due to strategic reasons.

Pakistan: Could be a potential buyer, but haha as if thats ever going to happen. As far as selling their products is concerned, what does Pakistan have to offer which is not Chinese essentially. Invite China instead, inviting Pakistan will be redundant. And yes also the strategic factor.

Iran: Potential Buyer, but India cannot sell anything to Iran cause of the western components in the Indian products. Iran might have something to offer for India, but from what I have heard their aerospace industry is in tatters cause of the ban imposed on Iran.

So there we go, was the 11 pages worth of "discussion" really needed. :pop:

Air shows are exactly like car shows. You invite your prospective customers and the companies who intend to sell their products in your market. Now lets see how these 3 countries fit the bill.

China: Could be a potential seller, but not possible due to strategic reasons.

Pakistan: Could be a potential buyer, but haha as if thats ever going to happen. As far as selling their products is concerned, what does Pakistan have to offer which is not Chinese essentially. Invite China instead, inviting Pakistan will be redundant. And yes also the strategic factor.

Iran: Potential Buyer, but India cannot sell anything to Iran cause of the western components in the Indian products. Iran might have something to offer for India, but from what I have heard their aerospace industry is in tatters cause of the ban imposed on Iran.

So there we go, was the 11 pages worth of "discussion" really needed. :pop:

Tell you didn't just make those reason up yourself. Honesty, can we at least expect that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom