What's new

Pakistan-China Friendship (funny)

You just made me lol- you comedian troll :lol:-

I do troll sometimes brah, and I know you do too. Its a fair game, although

tumblr_luw02pZs061qhopes.gif

So, no one has a translation? :no:
No subtitles..that man sitting in middle was playing the role of Chinese and Pakistani Ministers...Chinese was giving advise to Pakistani Minister that they should make some progress .Pakistani haven't got mush in last 60 years ..Pakistani minister was saying that how could china make so much of progress , help Pakistan also...and making little bit fun Chinese populations growth(no offence )..The main thing was that he was saying all these things in a rhythmic manner..:cheers:
celebrating China-Pak friendship

No subtitles..that man sitting in middle was playing the role of Chinese and Pakistani Ministers...Chinese was giving advise to Pakistani Minister that they should make some progress .Pakistani haven't got mush in last 60 years ..Pakistani minister was saying that how could china make so much of progress , help Pakistan also...and making little bit fun Chinese populations growth(no offence )..The main thing was that he was saying all these things in a rhythmic manner..:cheers:

Finally, an Indian who does not try to twist the facts in order to support their ulterior motives, like they tried to do in the last page.

Thank you for the translation. :wave:

That show is the most popular show of Pakistan right now. Its informative and comedy. The guy who is the comedian plays a role of a common, middle class Pakistani (Azizi) who owns a scooter, has studied only upto class 10 and is a patriot but he is really afraid of his wife. :P

In actual, (as far as I know), he has done M.A (Master of Arts), earns quite a lot and one of the most respected actors on Pakistani media. He has also been awarded with the Pride of Performance Award by the president of Pakistan.

That show is the most popular show of Pakistan right now. Its informative and comedy. The guy who is the comedian plays a role of a common, middle class and Pakistani (Azizi) who owns a scooter, has studied only upto class 10 and is a patriot but he is really afraid of his wife. :P

In actual, (as far as I know), he has done M.A (Master of Arts), earns quite a lot and one of the most respected actors on Pakistani media. He has also been awarded with the Pride of Performance Award by the president of Pakistan.

That is really nice to know..thnx for that..I know only one comedian Shakeel Siddiqui who was used to be in Indian comedy program ..In past i was used to watch "Inspector Khoji" on channel PTV Home..Now it's telecast is stopped.."Frontline" is also my another fav program...

@Chinese Dragon--You are welcome ...

Azizi as Fashion Designer - Hasb-E-Haal

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Mr Aziz did depict Chinese somewhat accurately i must say.:rofl:

You must be from the censor board:lol:

That is really nice to know..thnx for that..I know only one comedian Shakeel Siddiqui who was used to be in Indian comedy program ..In past i was used to watch "Inspector Khoji" on channel PTV Home..Now it's telecast is stopped.."Frontline" is also my another fav program...

@Chinese Dragon--You are welcome ...

Shakeel is good but stands no chance in front of Sohail Ahmed. Sohail is one of the few comedians of Pakistani media who is well educated and is an outspoken opponent of vulgarity and obscenity in stage dramas. Besides comedy he also sometimes plays a role of 'FIKA', a boy who belongs to extremely poor family. That role of his is has also received a lot of appreciation...

Back
Top Bottom