What's new

Pakistan carries out airstrikes along AfPak border

Kinda feels like it, constant raids, police assassinations, terror alert in DI Khan. There's a limit to what can be tolerated, this matter will not be settled unless we successfully invade Afghanistan.
No. An invasion of Afghanistan would require A LOT of resources. The USSR and NATO failed in Afghanistan.

Cross border raids to wittle their strength seem like the most appropriate action. But not a full scale war.

Kinda feels like it, constant raids, police assassinations, terror alert in DI Khan. There's a limit to what can be tolerated, this matter will not be settled unless we successfully invade Afghanistan.
BRUH INVASION IS NOT AN OPTION.

Completely disagree with your assessment. The resurgence of terrorism began back when IEA took over Afghanistan, not now. Furthermore, stop calling this an American regime change. Everyone knows it was our establishment. They brough Imran by dislodging PML-N, and now they did the same to PTI. Pakistan's interests come first.
PMLN is in Pakistan's Interest???

I know, but that's the only real solution, everything else is temporary.
what solution is in invasion? lets suppose you incade afg , establish some sort of control in kabul , what then?

No need to go till Kabul. We only need to capture the areas where TTP has most support, and then develop those areas like we are trying to develop tribal areas, with schools, hospitals, universities, effective administration etc. This is all hypothetical by the way. But if this model succeeds in our own territory, in the long run, then implementing it in Afghanistan is also an option. Taliban can't be expected to achieve any of this, they have failed miserably at running Afghanistan.
afg is a lot diff than pakistan even diff to fata or kpk. Plus we ave no funds or manpower to even implement such an operation!

Just give TTP a deadline and if they fail to surrender, tactical nuke Paktia, Khost and Kunar. Put 100k troops on the border and clean up the rest of the savages.

Last edited:
As you can tell by my name, I live in the UK.
I have met many Afghanis here in the UK,
Some are good people and see us as brothers,
BUT A LARGE PERCENTAGE HAVE A RABID HATRED FOR US, I would say 25% to 40%.
For the Non Pashtun Afghans it's even higher. Many don't believe in the concept of the Ummah.

They don't hate Russia Or USA for the 20 year occupation and destruction of their country,
ALL the blame goes to Pakistan.
Their hatred defies all logic and reasoning.
I have seen the shock in the eyes of white people when they talk to Afghans and spew hatred on Pakistan,
Pakistanis have don't nothing but stick up for them. Many in the west feel the Afghans could turn on us they way they have turned on the Pakistanis.
They have brought the Indian narrative fed to them by the Afghan government over the last 20 years.
We should not hesitate to go into Afghanistan and slaughter these kind of dogs ( including their family members ).

The only problem is, how do we tell the good from the bad ones.
It wont work unless we have specific intelligence.
We should not hesitate to send in Kill squads into Afghanistan and take out those who are our enemies.

Last edited:
That's not what I meant.. Something big's coming.. Don't know why its being delayed.

How many troops (FC/Army/Paramilitary/Police, etc.) do you guys think we have posted on the western border? Also does anyone know how many border posts/miltary checkposts are along the border? We need to build those huge secure bases like America does and keep them heavily guarded. If we just increase the troop size and build more quality bases it won't be hard to send in air support/drones/or backup troops when TTP or any other group carries out a cross-border attack.

Wait for TTP to storm the border with large numbers -> engage them with already stationed troops but call for backup -> send in a drone or jet -> strike them then and there and also track them -> send kill squads into afghanistan right away to finish off the ones running away. Do this anytime they breach the border and they will hesitate after taking big losses. If we can simply increase the cost for them to operate they will think twice. The reason they are so confident is because for every 2-5 losses for them they also martyr 1-2 of ours.

nothing coming... we don't have much options!
😉😉

How many troops (FC/Army/Paramilitary/Police, etc.) do you guys think we have posted on the western border? Also does anyone know how many border posts/miltary checkposts are along the border? We need to build those huge secure bases like America does and keep them heavily guarded. If we just increase the troop size and build more quality bases it won't be hard to send in air support/drones/or backup troops when TTP or any other group carries out a cross-border attack.

Wait for TTP to storm the border with large numbers -> engage them with already stationed troops but call for backup -> send in a drone or jet -> strike them then and there and also track them -> send kill squads into afghanistan right away to finish off the ones running away. Do this anytime they breach the border and they will hesitate after taking big losses. If we can simply increase the cost for them to operate they will think twice. The reason they are so confident is because for every 2-5 losses for them they also martyr 1-2 of ours.
If you as a civilian are thinking this, be rest assured the command sitting there already has thought about this and if they aren't doing so, that means they know better.

😉😉

If you as a civilian are thinking this, be rest assured the command sitting there already has thought about this and if they aren't doing so, that means they know better.
im sure the command has already thought of this, I was just giving some of my ideas for a healthy discussion and ranting lol

1. This is called deflection and whataboutism - Yes, these issues may exist in Pakistani society but they in no way negate the reality which I described previously. It's an entirely different matter altogether.

2. I never once said Pakistanis should kill all Afghans - that's insane. My point from the very beginning was that deep rooted hatred exists within Afghan society against Pakistan and those who support it. Especially against Punjabis. Which some people wanted to deny.

Congrats, TTP has attacked and beheaded our men. Result of bombing on Afghan soil. I wish GHQ was in Baluchistan instead of Isb. And generals were being beheaded you would see that within days everyone would be wearing bullet proof jackets and driving around in armoured vehicles. All posts will be reinforced and made like fortresses. We are loosing men because the generals don't care about a few men here and there. There is a fence on the boarder and within first 16kms of the boarder it is the military which is responsible for boarder crossings. Just wait and watch it getting out of control from our stupid over confident generals. There will be attacks in Punjab and Sindh soon. Imran Khan shut the door to a bee's hive. Bajwa and GHQ lot has opened that door and poking into the bee hive because we are "so smart". Now watch them getting screwed!

FYI, proof of conspiracy. Along with quick re-alignment on bombing Afghanistan policy, here you go... CPEC authority being dissolved. Out of China camp, incomes Amrika mai baap!

Govt Likely To Dissolve China Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority Due To Its Poor Performance

Sorry if someone doesn't like it. I will call spade a spade, no softening up. Military is absolutely involved in this conspiracy and the effects are already in front of people. Everything would be exposed soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom