What's new

Pakistan CANNOT "conquer Kashmir through war" : Hina Rabbani Khar

Of course we have talked about it in our Friend circles

The more pertinent question is what does the whole world ; Pakistani analysts ; writers
and expertswho appear on TV shows say and believe

Anyway forget it ; there are millions of articles and TV shows on Kargil

It has been debated so much ; there is NOTHING left to debate
Debate false info zillion times you will not be enlighten by truth.

Regards,

False propaganda pumped against Musharaf by angry retd Generals who want their share in the Govt but Musharaf refused them.

India need water desperately and Kashmir is major source . Hatred against Indian armed forces is already deepin root of Kashmiri muslims.......you know next...........Indian army is tired of securing Kashmir. No nation in the world can guard a break away state for very long period of time.

LOL she should check ... we almost did in Kargil War .... I have friends who took part ... next time Insh'Allah we will.

We were involved in Kashmir, then we took back our decision back in favor of dialogue and negotiation. Therefore, India is having an easy time relatively to the past. But from couple of years, we have understood that this policy do not work. We are left with no choice but to support Kashmiris for their struggle in all ways. Indian forces will have a tough time ahead!

India need water desperately and Kashmir is major source . Hatred against Indian armed forces is already deepin root of Kashmiri muslims.......you know next...........Indian army is tired of securing Kashmir. No nation in the world can guard a break away state for very long period of time.

India will keep Kashmir with it, no matter the "cost".
In fact we will take inspiration from your friend China and do a Tibet in Kashmir, if necessary.

Coming to hatred against Indian armed forces in Kashmir, this line of thinking has been going on for what....65+ years?
What have you achieved, except a whole generation dead terrorists who did nothing but die like pigs...

Keep the terrorists coming through, we Indians will oblige and cull the vermin coming across to harm us ;)

There is no option. War no, talks no. Neither will get us Kashmir.

I don't know what the solution is. Perhaps if Pakistan knew that there are muslims in Lucknow willing to rise up in support of Pakistan military the effects might be different. But militias don't win wars. I don't have any solution in mind. Personally knowing the hell war is it should be avoided at all costs.

there is but very time consuming use nxt 20+ yrs to build such cordial relations and integrate our dependance on ea other that borders become just line and none of us feel threatened by ea other. i dont see it happening in my gen but we can raise nxt generation who is not fed extremism and move forward

One of the few coherent and well argued posts from you. You are correct to an extent - "some" Kashmiris are alienated from India. A smaller portion of them take up arms and the remaining provide passive support to insurgency. Then there are others who take up arms against the insurgents by turning informants or joining Indian army. Then there are others who have no truck with Kashmiri cause but choose to exploit it for monetary gains by playing both sides - the core of this group form the Pakistan Flag waiving, stone pelting crowd.

With this background - there is increasing levels of realizations amongst Indian polity that Indian Govt has failed to bring Kashmiri closer to mainland and if even 50-100 Kashmiris take up arms amongst million strong populace it reflects that changes need to be bought. If your house is weak then it is obvious that others will take advantage so the priority is to bury the ghosts of the past and bring enough jobs and education to the valley so that they those wronged can look towards a brighter future.

The problem on Indian side is that it suits Kashmiri political parties to maintain the status quo and keep Kashmir in a state of control chaos as it is highly profitable to maintain the exclusive status it commands in India. If everything was hunky dory in Kashmir then the barriers seperating Kashmir from mainland will be done away with and the full integration with mainland will make Muftis and Abdullahs loose their irrelevant.

From the side of union govt - focus needs to be on training of local police so that they are competent enough to handle law and order situations and army slowly but steadily withdrawing from Kashmir except for the presence at borders to safeguard against Pakistani origin terrorists and other misadventures like Op Gibralter, Kargill, Siachin

@Joe Shearer @third eye

As I said before. Either you end alienation of Kashmiri populace or either it is end of your occupation of Kashmir. The way things are going in Indian politics and society, I have little hope that you would be able to even decrease a little the said alienation. There is no third option. There is no Kashmir problem. There is Kashmir occupation by India problem. There is no real problem on this side of LOC which shows it is the Indian occupation that is the real evil. Let's see what you are going to do to end this alienation. As of today the gap is widening between Delhi and Srinagar and we appreciate that. :)

As I said before. Either you end alienation of Kashmiri populace or either it is end of your occupation of Kashmir. The way things are going in Indian politics and society, I have little hope that you would be able to even decrease a little the said alienation. There is no third option. There is no Kashmir problem. There is Kashmir occupation by India problem. There is no real problem on this side of LOC which shows it is the Indian occupation that is the real evil. Let's see what you are going to do to end this alienation. As of today the gap is widening between Delhi and Srinagar and we appreciate that. :)

Frankly, India does not give a crap.
We are happy with the status quo as it is.

What makes you think we are not happy to keep playing the game we are playing now?
Perhaps you forget, Kashmir is a great unifying point for India. We forget reason and will get behind our politicians and military to support "whatever" steps are taken to nullify terrorism in valley.

Your country can also keep doing what it is doing. We have in fact made it a priority to hire more Kashmiri's into police and armed forced. If Terrorists want to kill their own kind in the valley, well, that sounds a bit insane, right? ;)

@Spectre As I said. There is no chance for you. The path that Indian society has chosen is something we would definitely appreciate. :)

That's some selective understanding. May be it was fault and should have elaborated.
"India does not give a crap to what Pakistanis think about Kashmir"..

There, is that better? :D

That's some selective understanding. May be it was fault and should have elaborated.
"India does not give a crap to what Pakistanis think about Kashmir"..

There, is that better? :D

Yawn.... And you really think your meaningless troll posts matter to me? Move on buddy. Come back when you have something meaningful to share. Shoo.

Yawn.... And you really think your meaningless troll posts matter to me? Move on buddy. Come back when you have something meaningful to share. Shoo.

What is there to troll here?
You gave you opinion as a Pakistani regarding Kashmir.
Now when I give my counter opinion as Indian on your post, you don't like it, hence the escapist post.

so, yeah, shoo shoo ;)

What is there to troll here?
You gave you opinion as a Pakistani regarding Kashmir.
Now when I give my counter opinion as Indian on your post, you don't like it, hence the escapist post.

so, yeah, shoo shoo ;)

I said something that is partially accepted by some Indians too. You being an internet troll cannot comprehend it. It is beyond your intellect. That is the life of an internet troll. Troll. Gets banned. Makes a new ID. And then trolls. And then gets banned. Repeat.

That's you. So for an Indian internet troll I say. shoo. :)

There are three parts to this answer

1. What is the Kashmir Conflict?

2. Why Pakistan really wants Kashmir?

3. Why does the Pakistani Military Establishment propagate hatred against India?

Both raga thinks shouting means aggression
And to impress his listeners he can say anything
India sent mission on mars
We will target sun.

I said something that is partially accepted by some Indians too. You being an internet troll cannot comprehend it. It is beyond your intellect. That is the life of an internet troll. Troll. Gets banned. Makes a new ID. And then trolls. And then gets banned. Repeat.

That's you. So for an Indian internet troll I say. shoo. :)

Huh..
You have an opinion on something but don't want to hear a contrarian opinion on that topic?

Very strange!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom