What's new

Pakistan CANNOT "conquer Kashmir through war" : Hina Rabbani Khar

Whatever troll!!

Well, to reiterate my point SIR,

There is no scenario in this game of Kashmir, that Pakistan comes out on top.
You do have diplomatic clout, you do not have economic clout and your military might is at best a an irritant.

I think Pakistan as a country is "trolling" Kashmiri people by sending few "freedom fighters" at a time only to see them "liberated" of their life by Indian soldiers. :guns:

So, keep trolling Kashmiri people, we will keep liberating the terrorists that come across. So, we can both continue this charade forever or until one country goes pauper ;)

Debate false info zillion times you will not be enlighten by truth.

Regards,

False propaganda pumped against Musharaf by angry retd Generals who want their share in the Govt but Musharaf refused them.

I have talked to those involved in the actual fighting. Is there anybody here who was involved in the actual fighting, and who is in a position to call the information false?

We've asked lots of times, Major Sahib. I am afraid that there is nothing good coming out of those personal discussions about any other Army than the Indian Army.
I am sorry to say the officers you inquire lying.

Debate false info zillion times you will not be enlighten by truth.

Regards,

False propaganda pumped against Musharaf by angry retd Generals who want their share in the Govt but Musharaf refused them.

And about Musharraf, the sad fact is that he was a tactician of superior skills and an idiot as a strategist. A thorough idiot.

I am sorry to say the officers you inquire lying.

It might be that you have heard lies, Major. Or, more likely, you have been told lies.

And about Musharraf, the sad fact is that he was a tactician of superior skills and an idiot as a strategist. A thorough idiot.

It might be that you have heard lies, Major.
Not expecting from you ..... You lot better.

It might be that you have heard lies, Major. Or, more likely, you have been told lies.
I served at at that time.

Have ever compared pakistan gdp with Mumbai... try once... pakistan put full hopes on one project.. but we have many corridors like that... wake up buddy..

Pakistan is small. Two economical ports, one is CPEC being built, and other is fighting to get the control back, would suffice Pakistan whereas billion-population nation requires more, even with Mumbai GDP is not enough for India.

But that is not the discussion here. I am talking about bleeding Indian army to dry, even if it takes long. Pakistan can now afford to bleed Indian army to dry thank to CPEC, another is added to economical port. :D

And I believe Indian economy is going downhill? :lol:

I don't know. Time will tell. Indian plans regarding Pakistan is backfiring. CPEC is here to stay. :D

Amusing to see Pak's obession with CPEC. It is as if Pakistan is Alibaba, China is the Genie and CPEC is the cave filled with riches which will open with the words "Open Sesame".

It is even more amazing to see Indians obsession with CPEC. I can understand for Pakistan but for India? The way you guys react as if CPEC had made India impotent. Never saw such craze obsession of Indians with CPEC. If anything, your post is indicator that you guys are hurt and insecure in regard to CPEC. :D

Very good. You have never, in the past, over several exchanges, answered my detailed questions. I wonder whether you will do that now.
  1. Is it true that the NLI occupied temporarily abandoned posts of the Indian Army?
  2. Is it true that when detected, the Indian Army mounted frontal assaults and suffered heavy casualties?
  3. Is it true that artillery fire could not eliminate the reinforced posts?
  4. Is it true that initial air strikes using unguided weapons were ineffective?
  5. Is it true that the Indian Air Force lost three aircraft during these first phase strikes?
  6. Is it true that subsequently, with the introduction of guided bombs, smart bombs, the effectiveness was markedly improved?
  7. Is it true that as a result of the frontal assaults the majority of posts were cleared of the intruders?
  8. Is it true that the supply lines of these intruders were cut by indirect fire?
  9. Is it true that supply and ammunition dumps were destroyed by indirect fire?
  10. Is it true that the few posts that were abandoned voluntarily led to more loss of life of the retreating soldiers through artillery fire?
Which part is a lie, and what do you have to prove that it is a lie? On the side of those informing me, there are public photographs and videos of the moments following capture. There are Pakistani bodies, which were sought to be returned to the Pakistan Army, but which were refused, and therefore had to be buried, with military honours, by the Indian Army.

It is your service as an officer that protects you. Please do not say, directly or indirectly, that an Indian Army officer lied.

Quite possible. The Pakistan Army artillery shelled Indian lines of communication on the Kargil-Leh stretch, it is thought directed by the intruders manning the outposts. What does that have to do with anything?

Very good. You have never, in the past, over several exchanges, answered my detailed questions. I wonder whether you will do that now.
  1. Is it true that the NLI occupied temporarily abandoned posts of the Indian Army?
  2. Is it true that when detected, the Indian Army mounted frontal assaults and suffered heavy casualties?
  3. Is it true that artillery fire could not eliminate the reinforced posts?
  4. Is it true that initial air strikes using unguided weapons were ineffective?
  5. Is it true that the Indian Air Force lost three aircraft during these first phase strikes?
  6. Is it true that subsequently, with the introduction of guided bombs, smart bombs, the effectiveness was markedly improved?
  7. Is it true that as a result of the frontal assaults the majority of posts were cleared of the intruders?
  8. Is it true that the supply lines of these intruders were cut by indirect fire?
  9. Is it true that supply and ammunition dumps were destroyed by indirect fire?
  10. Is it true that the few posts that were abandoned voluntarily led to more loss of life of the retreating soldiers through artillery fire?
Which part is a lie, and what do you have to prove that it is a lie? On the side of those informing me, there are public photographs and videos of the moments following capture. There are Pakistani bodies, which were sought to be returned to the Pakistan Army, but which were refused, and therefore had to be buried, with military honours, by the Indian Army.

It is your service as an officer that protects you. Please do not say, directly or indirectly, that an Indian Army officer lied.
I again say sorry without reading you full post in short Freedom fighters occupied your posts … and your troops started to bombard our positions out of desperation.

Pakistan is small. Two economical ports, one is CPEC being built, and other is fighting to get the control back, would suffice Pakistan whereas billion-population nation requires more, even with Mumbai GDP is not enough for India.

But that is not the discussion here. I am talking about bleeding Indian army to dry, even if it takes long. Pakistan can now afford to bleed Indian army to dry thank to CPEC, another is added to economical port. :D

I don't know. Time will tell. Indian plans regarding Pakistan is backfiring. CPEC is here to stay. :D
CPEC,bro thats just a toll booth.
Now let me tell you few out of many reasons as to how Chinese choona lagakay gayah.
1)who needs the road connecting the port with china,the chinese for shorter distance and time.
Who spend the money chinese which companies work on the project,chinese,who will pay the money back,Pakistanies,who will stand garuntee,pakistan.
Bro if you want access a path through your friends place will you spend on the path or your friend will spend on the path,its commonsence.

We just happy for you guys regarding CPEC,i have no faith in a govt which cannt negotiate some simple fair agreement.good luck.

Yes, but not freedom fighters; that was a lie by the Pakistan Army. They were serving personnel of the Northern Light Infantry.
Sir i report you r post ... freedom fighters occupy your posts and when IA started to bomb our posts we have to involve

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom