What's new

Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance by reopening mosques at this juncture

I have personally seen people spitting, gunk flying out and coughing their lungs out when leaving mosques were your all squeezed together. This is perfect environment for COVOD to spread. So are clubs, pubs, sporting venues etc.

@waz I have said it before. Pakistan needs a Ataturk to clean out this garbage. They were there when the Sikhs fcuked us, there their when British invaded and fcuked up the place. There was no westoxified baskets like me trhen. All were 100% desi retards like you see even on this thread.

Pakistan needs someone like Ataturk,Stalin,Mao and Saddam combined someone with steel of balls not lawyers or psuedo army generals renting us

@Indus Pakistan

Kaptaan sb,

Pakistan needs a Ataturk to clean out this garbage.

Be careful of what you wish for. Turkey needed a major wartime licking for a Ataturk to happen. For Ataturk to happen in Pak, it would require the same for Pak. But the only country which could administer that defeat is- you guessed it right- Ganguland. You fancy that?

Regards

The point savages make about construiction industry is first of all it is outside. In addition it is vital to national life. It is NOT vital or religious requirement to prayt in mosque. It could be done at home. But that would make the mullah unemployed ..

Where I am at there is even protocols which Construction work has to be done or finished off dont want bricks falling onto a Manhattan street

@waz I have said it before. Pakistan needs a Ataturk to clean out this garbage. They were there when the Sikhs fcuked us, there their when British invaded and fcuked up the place. There was no westoxified baskets like me trhen. All were 100% desi retards like you see even on this thread.

We basically needed someone with immense vision and the will to carry it through. Sadly aside baba Jinnah(ra) it's been a very tough to see anyone who fits the mould.

I was driving through a area in my city [UK] and I saw a huge construction site. Work was going on there. Petrol stations as you know are open. Shops, supermakets selling essential items are open. So are car mechanic places, tyre repairs. In other words essential part of life are still open.

Everything is in lockdown, clubs, pubs, churches, mosques etc. The city is deserted. Since praying in a mosque is not obligatory and can be done at home the appropriate thinmg is to shut them down like even Saudia Arabia has. But the mullahs in Pakistan want to show who is boss. And just because of their vanity they want to place people at risk. This what this all about.

String them al on lamposts and hang them by their beards I say ...

Everything is opened in my area, no social distancing no masks nothing. It's business as usual. Pakistanis will learn the hard way when hordes of caskets would be lifted from their Houses. I did not wanted to sound like this because that house could be yours and mine or any of our loved ones but unfortunately this is the reality. Allah Pak apna Reham farmai.

We basically needed someone with immense vision and the will to carry it through. Sadly aside baba Jinnah(ra) it's been a very tough to see anyone who fits the mould.

Nothing against Jinnah but we needed someone with steel of balls tbh

Germany is opening mosque from May 4th

I was driving through a area in my city [UK] and I saw a huge construction site. Work was going on there. Petrol stations as you know are open. Shops, supermakets selling essential items are open. So are car mechanic places, tyre repairs. In other words essential part of life are still open.

Everything is in lockdown, clubs, pubs, churches, mosques etc. The city is deserted. Since praying in a mosque is not obligatory and can be done at home the appropriate thinmg is to shut them down like even Saudia Arabia has. But the mullahs in Pakistan want to show who is boss. And just because of their vanity they want to place people at risk. This what this all about.

String them al on lamposts and hang them by their beards I say ...

I mean in all normal parts of world same scene empty busses and subways

there is no where written in Holy Quran and Hadees that construction industry should be opened in pandemic and is necessary
The point savages make about construiction industry is first of all it is outside. In addition it is vital to national life. It is NOT vital or religious requirement to prayt in mosque. It could be done at home. But that would make the mullah unemployed ..

Funny thing is Islam in UK is safe. All mosques are closed here UK. No complaints. Ditto Turkey. Ditto Saudia. But Islam in Pakistan is in danger. Mosques must open. As I say there is differant Islam eveywhere. Whose Islam? Pakistani Islam?

COVID-19: Saudi Arabia to close Mecca, Medina mosques in Ramadan
Plan to distribute iftar meals in Mecca, Medina after service suspended in two mosques

https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...se-mecca-medina-mosques-in-ramadan-1.71090880

Funny thing is Islam in UK is safe. All mosques are closed here UK. No complaints. Ditto Turkey. Ditto Saudia. But Islam in Pakistan is in danger. Mosques must open. As I say there is differant Islam eveywhere. Whose Islam? Pakistani Islam?

COVID-19: Saudi Arabia to close Mecca, Medina mosques in Ramadan
Plan to distribute iftar meals in Mecca, Medina after service suspended in two mosques

https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...se-mecca-medina-mosques-in-ramadan-1.71090880

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...-largest-mosques-adapted-200406112601868.html

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom