What's new

Pakistan can not sell JF-17: China

Status
Not open for further replies.
the technology should be protected and all new tecnology should be banned for export for atleast ten years to other countries.

So what if Pakistan cannot sell the JF-17 until 10 years from now. Has anyone considered the fact that due to the close relationship between China and Pakistan that perhaps China does not want elements of their technology in the JF-17 falling into analysis outside of the countries that they consider allies?

10 years is also not a very long time for a political entity and at the very least they have their own combat aircraft from which in the future to develop new variants or entirely new combat aircraft, many countries including Turkey still do not have their own national combat aircraft and what Pakistan has achieved is a significant milestone in achieving future aviation industrial independence.

Any new source of information either refuting or confirming this news ?

If this news is true then it can be called a dream buster . we have been discussing how its attracting customer and even one site (grand strategy.com) claim it has the prospect of 1500 sell just to replace the mig and f-4 series fighter from different countries ! its seems peculiar me how china can tell to sell it after 10 years when every one will start or have finished replacing their 4th generation fighter . or shpuld we think it has the potential to cut the j-10 selling thats why china has place this condition .:)

No dear i think the news is just speculation. or may be we don't know the exact details. but i want to know who is that customer willing to pay four times more what the production cost is???
I think if we can get the name of that customer then we can say that how accurate this report is.

My personal speculation is that may be it was Iran that wanted to buy but as it is under UN sanctions so chinese are not willing to sell them. Because if this report of not allowing export is true than i think we need to wait for the details of that particular deal because i don;t beleive in this that china will not sell it to any 3rd country.

its a random news to begine with, people have life, no one is going to write something to prove nothing``there are tones of news about india is a puppet of US and russian can you find 'A' news to say 'no its a false news about india is a puppet' ??

god, seriously you need reality check```!

its a random news to begine with, people have life, no one is going to write something to prove nothing``there are tones of news about india is a puppet of US and russian can you find 'A' news to say 'no its a false news about india is a puppet' ??

god, seriously you need reality check```!

Ha ha ha ... I knew it. If it was a random thread and it was fake we would have it withdrawn by the same media house. But the article still stands intact and it is time you take a reality check. The biggest fear of Pakistan is that its own JF-17 will be subject to nods from Chinese at every step.

So much for the strategic partnership that considers each other best friends.

we can sell or we can't
china allow us or don't

its Pakistani and Chinese matter . . .
:china::cheers::pakistan:

u indan's please keep your
il_fullxfull.44947230.jpg
"Crow Beak" out of this matter . . . .

:china: :smitten: :pakistan:

after 10 years thw world would be moved to 5th generation planes...

you are a funny guy

how many countries do you think would be able to afford a 5th generation plane?
No wait, tell me how many counties will be even willing to offer these planes?

and tell me how many 5th generation jets producing countries will be able to open a wholesale of these planes?

clearly the fist and utmost customer is Pakistan itself to replace its aging fleet of planes. The rest of the countries that we WOULD offer these planes will have to wait till that happens.

You make it sound as if the 5th generation planes are like some up coming Japanese Car which would be a “must have” item for all countries.

haha ramu is happy Pak wont be able to sell JF-17, it made his day. fkin ramu, man. lol

Irrespective of whether I am happy or not is not the point of this thread and please keep it civil. Why can't people who claimed the article to be fabricated show any evidence of the same. If asking something on those lines should invite abusive language, it smells of frustration.
:cheers:

Both Pakistanis and Chinese teams involved has clearly stated thay they are actively promoting this fighter to other countries including Pakistan Defense Minister Chaudhary Ahmed Mukhtar making offers to his Indonesian counterpart about co-production of JF-17 during his visit.

If Pakistan cant sell how come Pakistan Defense Minister is making such offers?:pakistan:

All this is a clear indication that this is a BS thread this news is as true as trying to build castle in air

why this thread is not deleted yet

before this BS spread all over the internet

mods need to delete this thread

MJaa, Give me a source where the Chinese have taken the same stand as the Pakistanis. No point is providing info of what Pakistan wants to do. It is China which is objecting for such a sale. Anyways, link will be useful for what you have claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom