What's new

Pakistan briefs P-5 about security tensions on LoC, IB

Forget Us.. uk.. russia.. france... but what happened to taller than mountain friend?

In any such engagement, Pakistan is usually at a disadvantaged end, Indian global influence, a powerful lobby and overall better diplomatic posturing usually mean that Pakistan can solicit limited neutral third party intervention BUT in order to effectively rebuke Indian allegations of hostile behavior, Pakistan has to seek intervention to wash clean of the false allegations and thus strengthen our position on the moral pedestal. So in essence, it doesn't matter if third parties are eager to participate or not, the fact that we were ready to introduce a party with absolutely no interests into the equation shows that there was no wrong doing from our end and that we are prepared to host observers to prove otherwise.

Agreed, but don't you think that any third parties that we approach will pay attention to what we agreed to as part of the Simla Agreement before they respond, if at all?

Do you even read? Rather, are you capable of basic comprehension to avoid looking like a total buffoon? If you had bothered reading, eh, never mind, I'm not in the mood to be breaking down arguments and spoon feeding them to you.

don't get personal.

taller than mountain friend, has and is giving us the full means to defend ourselves against you injuns.
So jinping sent u secret shields to save ur @$$ from injuns!!! :lol: u r not even capable of doing tht.

what embarrassment ?
We asked you so many times but you guys were busy chest thumping about how you guys are doing with a much larger country.

We guys just moved a muscle and see what has happened to the geo political situation of your country.

I am sorry what has happened??

1. Those topics are banned by forum policy, refer to mods if such threads are created.
2. This is not a war and if you choose to make it as such, then deal with the consequences.

Amen Brother, very few people left from the glory days.
so you are justifying your self about his comments. .. crying .. - bad word, insult.. whereas Cowards, balls etc are - are good.. and constructive response. ..

tagged and reported plenty times in GHQ.. never mind rules are applicable to Indians...

this is same as someone breaks into a house rapes woman kills men and take everything and when they are gone the man of the house comes out from under the bed screaming "saley bhag gaye jub main nikla to"
they have finished the road construction!

instruction for the ill-informed
1. open internet explorer
2. type "Chinese incursion in Indian territory" and count number of links you get
3. next type "India Incursion into chinese territory" and count number of link you get

hehehe

what do you call drone strikes

remote rapes

or

rapes from 30000ft above the ground

The shit show you guys have made here is the real joke, you're ganging on one guy like a pack of hungry wolves and then you want my sympathy? Save me the hypocrisy.
Who has stopped your tigers to fight the hungry wolves? Are they mere paper tigers?
I know I know everything including negative ratings are fair in love and war. :)

GREAT move !!!!

The Permanent 5 of UN must be told of Indian cowardice acts along LOC and IB

Back
Top Bottom