What's new

Pakistan briefs P-5 about security tensions on LoC, IB

hahaha you are funny... then why crying like this... yesterday US.. before that UN.. both of them gave no f.... immediately stand right in front of p5 door... started crying... if Pakistan don't care.. you should not cry like this. .

whatever makes you feel brave, and I know you are very brave, come take Hafiz saeed from this crying babe

You are entitled to hold your opinions as I am entitled to hold mine, the matter is thus best left to the discretion of the moderators.
you do know that @mods is just a member, it doesn't notify the moderators !!!

Reactions:

US: :lol:
Russia::laugh:
France::sarcastic:
Britain::laughcry:
China::eek:

lol thats what makes you happy, not the embarrassment caused by a tiny disfunctional country. If that makes you so happy let us do it again, we will behead your soldiers and then go to all these countries again so that you dont feel bad, deal?

whatever makes you feel brave, and I know you are very brave, come take Hafiz saeed from this crying babe
Why should we take him out? he is more important to us alive than dead.

lol thats what makes you happy, not the embarrassment caused by a tiny disfunctional country. If that makes you so happy let us do it again, we will behead your soldiers and then go to all these countries again so that you dont feel bad, deal?
what embarrassment ?
We asked you so many times but you guys were busy chest thumping about how you guys are doing with a much larger country.

We guys just moved a muscle and see what has happened to the geo political situation of your country.

We are running all anti India groups including Hafiz saeed and that Mumbai dawn. we are sending jihadis in Kashmir for 2 decades, we are constantly firing across the borders for 60 years. we are beheading your soldiers (as you believe), we are sending Kasabs into mumbai, kashmiris to Indian parliament. does that sound running to someone?

ya ya ya i know this i heard this nth times

Nice..

At least you are being honest about your terrorism, ceasefire violations, beheading and 26/11...though doesn't take much to recruit terrorists when you have brain dead islamist fundoos in huge supply, doesn't take much to sneak from behind and attack patrolling parties or fire from behind civilians.

Now figure this out

1. We control your water
2. Siachen.
3. Inspite if your constant wailing. The Sunni of Kashmir haven't been able to get their wish.
4. Sir Creek.
5.Hyderabad
6.junagadh
7. Bangladesh
8. Afghanistan

Now figure out who tops you? It's pakistan that's crying for dialogue l.

@Icarus this is level of your members of your country. .

@Icarus that guy can talk India, Modi balls etc... you don't care whatever they do... biggest joke is negative rating system. . lol

The shit show you guys have made here is the real joke, you're ganging on one guy like a pack of hungry wolves and then you want my sympathy? Save me the hypocrisy.

It has nothing to do with happiness. Im not here to get happiness.. not to feel bad either. My emotions doesnt depend on comments made by someone over internet.

If talking about beheadings brings you happiness you may talk it all day night long , you may get some good debaters on basis of it. You express your likings , your happiness factors , your psyche, your visions, your mindset, reflections of the surroundings which had impact on thinking etc to others ..... and wait someone to respond and talk over on in.

The shit show you guys have made here is the real joke, you're ganging on one guy like a pack of hungry wolves and then you want my sympathy? Save me the hypocrisy.
really? ??so you are justifying your self for that kinda abuses... someone insulted men in uniform. . yet no action taken on them... who need your sympathy. .. you guys really need award for your un-biased ratings..

well we are a 1.25 billion strong country. we can do it right.

But pakistani logic is 1 pakistani = 10 indians. So its justified if we gang up on one guy. Right?:rofl:

really? ??so you are justifying your self for that kinda abuses... someone insulted men in uniform. . yet no action taken on them...

Men in Uniform? You make a mockery out of everything we hold dear and then you want to make a holy cow out of the men in uniform?

Men in Uniform? You make a mockery out of everything we hold dear and then you want to make a holy cow out of the men in uniform?
No one has made fun of your armymen but the policies your contries follow or the dilema people live in. Nothing more nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom