What's new

Pakistan briefs P-5 about security tensions on LoC, IB

Men in Uniform? You make a mockery out of everything we hold dear and then you want to make a holy cow out of the men in uniform?
why crying over my comments then???? im responded to his comment. . why take them personally? ??

No one has made fun of your armymen but the policies your contries follow or the dilema people live in. Nothing more nothing less.

That's the whole point! The whole idea of the forum was to engage in constructive debate and encourage mutual exchange between people from different regions, it was never made to "make fun" of anything. And for a good period of time, it was actually achieving those objectives.

showing your coward face, nations with dignity protect themselves from everyone not just one
a coward cant be coward in one place and brave at another
@Icarus ... lol this is the level... if he uses that kinda stupid comments. .. yes every one will reply in his language. . and you are backing him.. great..

why crying over my comments then???? im responded to his comment. . why take them personally? ??

Because I have had enough of this politically correct bullshit, I have been very receptive to everyone's concern and given due respect to everything that holds value but this petty pestering and childlike name calling is shameful at best. You guys have made a joke of this forum.

@Icarus ... lol this is the level... if he uses that kinda stupid comments. .. yes every one will reply in his language. . and you are backing him.. great..

Read through the first two pages and then see where he comes in, taking posts out of context and becoming completely oblivious of your own faults whilst crying patsy with others. I'm not saying what he is written is by any means right or worthy of praise but what you guys have been doing is pretty much the same, he's merely repaying you in the same coin.

Because I have had enough of this politically correct bullshit, I have been very receptive to everyone's concern and given due respect to everything that holds value but this petty pestering and childlike name calling is shameful at best. You guys have made a joke of this forum.

Please do not let them get to you. Having a thick skin helps, ask me! :D

They're not getting to me, its the self-righteousness that made me respond, otherwise I wanted no part of this sorry spectacle these guys are calling a discussion.

Let's get back to the topic:

Do you think Pakistan's efforts to unilaterally seek third-party intervention will bear fruit given the Simla Agreement?

not before your country men abused my country. ... Such a pity, your fellow members open threads with self edited title on India... Poverty, open defecation, how many threads you guys open on rape... it is not us... you guys made joke of this forum.. but accusing us.. you guys can abuse our army if we responded same.. then huh... Constructive arguments can happen only when both sides stop pelting stones on each other. .. which is not gonna happen .. why you gave neg rating? ? just because you don't like my post... likewise we will respond if anyone insult my country men or my country or Indian armed forces...

Last edited:
That's the whole point! The whole idea of the forum was to engage in constructive debate and encourage mutual exchange between people from different regions, it was never made to "make fun" of anything. And for a good period of time, it was actually achieving those objectives.

Unfortunately despite Mods, think tanks and all sorts of ' monitors' constructive debate has shrunk to 10 % of all exchanges .

Let's get back to the topic:

Do you think Pakistan's efforts to unilaterally seek third-party intervention will bear fruit given the Simla Agreement?

In any such engagement, Pakistan is usually at a disadvantaged end, Indian global influence, a powerful lobby and overall better diplomatic posturing usually mean that Pakistan can solicit limited neutral third party intervention BUT in order to effectively rebuke Indian allegations of hostile behavior, Pakistan has to seek intervention to wash clean of the false allegations and thus strengthen our position on the moral pedestal. So in essence, it doesn't matter if third parties are eager to participate or not, the fact that we were ready to introduce a party with absolutely no interests into the equation shows that there was no wrong doing from our end and that we are prepared to host observers to prove otherwise.

not before your country men abused my country. ... Such a pity, your fellow members open threads with self edited title on India... Poverty, open defecation, how many threads you guys open on rape... it is not us... you guys made joke of this forum.. but accusing us.. you guys can abuse our army if we responded same.. then huh... Constructive arguments can happen by both sides... why you gave neg rating? ? just because you don't like my post... likewise we will respond if anyone insult my country men or my country or Indian armed forces...

1. Those topics are banned by forum policy, refer to mods if such threads are created.
2. This is not a war and if you choose to make it as such, then deal with the consequences.

Unfortunately despite Mods, think tanks and all sorts of ' monitors' constructive debate has shrunk to 10 % of all exchanges .

Amen Brother, very few people left from the glory days.

Why would anyone come to the aid of pakistan? That's not how the world works.

In any such engagement, Pakistan is usually at a disadvantaged end, Indian global influence, a powerful lobby and overall better diplomatic posturing usually mean that Pakistan can solicit limited neutral third party intervention BUT in order to effectively rebuke Indian allegations of hostile behavior, Pakistan has to seek intervention to wash clean of the false allegations and thus strengthen our position on the moral pedestal. So in essence, it doesn't matter if third parties are eager to participate or not, the fact that we were ready to introduce a party with absolutely no interests into the equation shows that there was no wrong doing from our end and that we are prepared to host observers to prove otherwise.

pakistan has very low credibility at international level unlike india. Believe me even china will not say a word which will raise India's eyebrows. end of story.

pakistan has very low credibility at international level unlike india. Believe me even china will not say a word which will raise India's eyebrows. end of story.

Do you even read? Rather, are you capable of basic comprehension to avoid looking like a total buffoon? If you had bothered reading, eh, never mind, I'm not in the mood to be breaking down arguments and spoon feeding them to you.

Back
Top Bottom