What's new

Pakistan boasted of nuclear strike on India within eight seconds

RazPak...help me out man....you along with few of your friends don't get ban even if you spew so much hatred and use banned words....tell me how you do it....seriously your help will not only be appreciated by me but all the Indian members....:smokin:

My intention when I come on this forum is to read and probably leave 2 or 3 comments regarding Pakistan.

Then endless amounts of Indian trollers compel me to react to them.

Even the Mods know what I am doing is just out of reaction.

whenever u see him in a thread ..you can rest assure that either that thread is going down in the drain or will go in near term..he encourages trolling you know...i guess he is holding some special subscription through which he dont get banned (PDF CTs)...so whenever you see him around..leave ur brain and logic behind and just press the trolling on mode... :P

Have I ever even created a thread about India?
NOPE.

You guys start all the trolling.

There was a thread yesterday regarding an Indian athlete who was supposed to be a woman, but ended up being a man.

Take a look at what I wrote there.

Hordes of Bharti trollers have left my mind fatigued such as above.

What can I say?

tell us how ur soo proud of a nation that has lost everything to its enemy in its entire history and still want to fight more.:rofl:

My intention when I come on this forum is to read and probably leave 2 or 3 comments regarding Pakistan.

Point is if same thing occurs to us and we reply we get screwed...if you know what i mean...well nothing to say.....hope you ignore people that offend you...Peace...:smokin:

Have I ever even created a thread about India?
NOPE.

You guys start all the trolling.

There was a thread yesterday regarding an Indian athlete who was supposed to be a woman, but ended up being a man.

Take a look at what I wrote there.

dont phucking lie here man, i remember u wrote on agni 5 thread before test that if it failes no one will be able to stop me. thats called encouraging trolling.

says He who lives about 7000 of miles away , probably with all his family tucked away in britain :)
:tdown:
the Aryan who joined the forum got replaced with a alien now programed to troll in every thread. Better ignore his posts.
I understood his intension is to beat the man with the highest post in PDF, and to do that he has been trying hard with his meaningless posts for the past 6 months. On the other hand i have to congratulate him as he is achiving his goal of high post count

Amithab bachan : Mre pass sab kuch hai paisa hai gadi hai.

Shashikapoor : Mere pass Maa(Nuke) hai. Hahaha

dont phucking lie here man, i remember u wrote on agni 5 thread before test that if it failes no one will be able to stop me. thats called encouraging trolling.

Also because bharti fanboys came up with all these distance calculations to use it on Pakistan.

Like I said before, never start it. Just end it. :lol:

I found it...Pakistan is officially a superpower now... :cheers: :pakistan: :rofl: :rofl:
Lets have a ceremony bhai...

Super-Powers.gif

India : "Are sunti ho hamara chota super power hogaya. Ao hum apne bich ki ye diwar TOD de.."

:rofl:

1553413924dc38d6029b1ffevicollogo.jpg

Also because bharti fanboys came up with all these distance calculations to use it on Pakistan.

Like I said before, never start it. Just end it. :lol:

a country that lost 3 wars cant end anything. loosers dont end anything period. ur killed before the game ends. go cry in ur room now kidd.

Try to find out 8 from this image within 8 seconds,,, just do it.. And pakistan will be super power after that..:lol:

well india claimed its supar powaaaaa of the world by its billion poor population, we never claimed supar powar

aap jo kuch karein us 8 seconds main kardein, kyunki uske baad dobara 8 seconds nahi milnay waly

with more than a million troops there [in Kashmir]. He assessed that the Indians believed that they could absorb 500,000 deaths. Pakistani capability was far greater than the Indians believed."

interesting !!!-

Back
Top Bottom