What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

So the NATO has hung b/w Pakistan and Russia... good time for Russia to take her revenge for what US did to them in 80's... only thing Russia needs is to support Pakistan stance of blocking NATO supplies and make few offers and then herself also shut down the NATO routes ....

Russia just needs to stick to its principle stand of blocking nato supplies till US abandons missile shield program. We need to stick to our principle stand that we are no longer part of the US led war on terror.

So the NATO has hung b/w Pakistan and Russia... good time for Russia to take her revenge for what US did to them in 80's... only thing Russia needs is to support Pakistan stance of blocking NATO supplies and make few offers and then herself also shut down the NATO routes ....

and it was pakistan who played through US :lol: and broke the union

Russia just needs to stick to its principle stand of blocking nato supplies till US abandons missile shield program. We need to stick to our principle stand that we are no longer part of the US led war on terror.

You me and everyone knows that it is just a wet dream until this govt is in power ...Do you think this govt has blocked the supplies due to their own stance ...No , not at all ...its because of army's pressure on the govt....as soon as the pressure will loosen up they will again come to this double standard stance of their's ...

Secondly practically speaking its the aid provided by US that compels Pakistan govt and military to change their stance plus the technology we get form US ...These combining factors push Pakistan's military leadership to the wall.. If Russia provides supports in economy reform like in case they are doing with steel mills... plus they open up for military technology atleast on apparent basis ...there is no doubt in that ,Pakistan govt stance will get more firm against NATO...thats why i said Russia needs to support Pakistan's stance and provide with few offers ....

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

and it was pakistan who played through US :lol: and broke the union

At that time Pakistan was threatened by Soviet union so we had to .... Now its more of US threat so we may need to revise our strategy and go other way round ...No friend or enemy is for ever specially when you talk about international relations .... US has done so throughout its history they have chopped and changed their friends and enemies ...so may be time to make them taste their own medicine

I think Army's pressure was also not behind this - this is just a glimpse of what all public pressure can do. We need to exert it on both the Army and Civilian leadership who are hell bent on following dictates from the white house.

This is no illness, I think he got the message that something is going to happen, so he took off to Pakistan.

I think Army's pressure was also not behind this - this is just a glimpse of what all public pressure can do. We need to exert it on both the Army and Civilian leadership who are hell bent on following dictates from the white house.

I will not promote army but yes there are strong influences within army who are dictated by US but that too because of some reasons...if our civilian govt have taken better steps to boost our economy we would not have to bent for US aid or tech....Poor economy leads you to every disaster ...you have good economy everything is good if not you are doomed .... Obviously US provides aid on some objectives ...and one of that objective is to create influence within civilian and military structures...Obviously there are reasons why a country provides you with money...no country can do it without any purpose atleast in their sanity...

You send your army,airforce and navy for training in US not only for equipment you bough but also for general purposes all that results into influencing and creating soft spots....Your highly ranked officers may it be from civilian or military institutes have stakes in US ...so why not they be willing to bend towards US

As far as your point is concerned that it is solely due to public pressure ...i don't see or think it as the case.... Public pressure was/is also there on drone attacks which kills dozens daily regardless of them being culprits or innocents ....Public pressure was also there when it was Abbottabad raid infact what more serious can get then that? but there was not civilian or military leadership stepped in to take any action coz of public pressure ...infact they know that it has been become a habbit...one brutal incident the people are on roads and on next day they are fighting with their own problems like loadshedding, exaggerated bills, terrorism and so on so forth .....If it would have been solely the public pressure NATO's supplies wouldnot have been blocked at all or utmost not more than couple of days ...It more has to do with military's pressure added with China's back up support

This is no illness, I think he got the message that something is going to happen, so he took off to Pakistan.

He did have a minor heart attack , and the army doctors checked him!!!

AFIC said he was in good health.

The official statements, yes.

But I have some body I know in AFIC and MH, and according to them, he suffered a minor heart attack the night before, and some pain, but he was out of danger. Nothing really serious.

But why the heck did he go to Dubai for a medical checkup.

Secondly practically speaking its the aid provided by US that compels Pakistan govt and military to change their stance plus the technology we get form US ...These combining factors push Pakistan's military leadership to the wall.. If Russia provides supports in economy reform like in case they are doing with steel mills... plus they open up for military technology atleast on apparent basis ...there is no doubt in that ,Pakistan govt stance will get more firm against NATO...thats why i said Russia needs to support Pakistan's stance and provide with few offers ....

yes......this is another thing russia can do as a response to NATO regarding missile shield crises in Europe...it will win them incredible influence with Pakistan, one of which they can use to tighten the noose further regarding US supply lines ---> US long-term military presence in afghanistan ---> attempted US influence in central asian region ---> containment of Russia

not to mention the increased production of heroin under NATO afghanistan which is killing scores upon scores of Russian citizens

Then they wont be up there soon...This time its very different..Believe it or not.

Smart man there will always be some one new at top of army.
Its an institution, faces are ever changing without any effort.

Where as parliament is concerned it is always same faces but than as we are told parliament is chosen by people.

new-water-fuel-delivery-system.jpg

usa now using air for fuel and water

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

JPAD-12-2011.jpg

The official statements, yes.

But I have some body I know in AFIC and MH, and according to them, he suffered a minor heart attack the night before, and some pain, but he was out of danger. Nothing really serious.

But why the heck did he go to Dubai for a medical checkup.

May be he thought that doctor here Might actually kill him in the name of heart attack & become a hero .
He must have known how much people hate him

Currently The Fuel that costed USA $3/ltr is costing them $117/ltr .

Many operations against Taliban have been put at Hold or canceled .
US/NATO troop movement have bee reduced to minimum

Due to Pakistani blockade of 12 days now US expenses hve increase 150% with 30% of their supply Stuck in Pakistan (that has no chance of releasing anytime soon) .

Back
Top Bottom