What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

Thats the whole point..Army doesn't need to do anything..They just need to STOP doing anything ;)
Americans cant protect supply trucks..army has to and i don't think they will.

no i will disagree we work 64 years for build this army for do nothing when we need them? why the hell we spent billions? why simply? they have to do every thing for our security . but sadly when we need them they hide behind the thugs and looking to face of most corrupt person on earth for orders?

no i will disagree we work 64 years for build this army for do nothing when we need them? why the hell we spent billions? why simply? they have to do every thing for our security . but sadly when we need them they hide behind the thugs and looking to face of most corrupt person on earth for orders?

Its very different this time...wait and see...
No matter what the spineless politicians say,the armed forces lost their men and they are the ones who will do something about it....as in NOT doing something by not protecting the convoys.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Oh Vcheng..stop being this guy ;)

i-told-you-so1.jpg

To be fair, the Army has kept Pakistan on the map, and you should be grateful for that, for sure.

No matter what the spineless politicians say,the armed forces lost their men and they are the ones who will do something about it....as in NOT doing something by not protecting the convoys.

Please be prepared to be disappointed; nothing substantive will change.

And remember at that time:

I TOLD YOU SO! :D

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Oh Vcheng..stop being this guy ;)

i-told-you-so1.jpg

only time will tell . . .

To be fair, the Army has kept Pakistan on the map, and you should be grateful for that, for sure.

Please be prepared to be disappointed; nothing substantive will change.

And remember at that time:

I TOLD YOU SO! :D

We are not to be slaves of west :tdown: no need for army if they cant fight. Return our taxes so that we could prosper then.

Army will/is/have to do its duty.

so pakistan blinked ??

NO!

One cannot blink if the eyes are tightly shut already. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

We are not to be slaves of west :tdown: no need for army if they cant fight. Return our taxes so that we could prosper then.

Army will/is/have to do its duty.

I am afraid you are likely to be disappointed. Sorry.

This time it should not only be a blockage but also NATO massacre..the country demands revenge of its 24 brave sons!

wait baby just wait few more days . those who welcome it at night call us embassy and say sorry for this . these guys told US links sorry its hard time and we cannot support you in public but dont worry we are your feet licker as before

Positive thinking is what we lack as a nation...

.............the country demands revenge of its 24 brave sons!

............. when ACTUALLY it should be demanding accountability and economic progress from its rules. Sad, sad, sad situation.

Bhagrato ka tola.... Ahmad Mukthar along with any other who opens supply route hang them

ISLAMABAD: Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar said on Wednesday that the supply routes for Nato troops will be restored only if Nato apologises for the “unprovoked attack” that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, Express News reported.

Mukhtar also said that Shamsi Airbase will be vacated by December 11 and no drone planes would be allowed to fly from the base after that.

Earlier in a Cabinet Defence committee meeting, Pakistan had decided to ask the US to leave Shamsi Air Base within 15 days and blocked ground supply routes through Pakistan to US forces in Afghanistan.

Washington was sent notices to vacate the narrow strip located in Balochistan following the deadly Nato attack.

Three sources, who declined to be identified because of the issue’s sensitivity, said that US planning was under way to leave the base.

The cross-border incident escalated tensions between the two countries and the US military is conducting an investigation to find out exactly what happened on the ground. The moves by the Pakistanis to block ground supply routes and the air base were not expected to significantly hinder US operations.

Supply routes to be restored only if NATO apologises: Ahmad Mukhtar – The Express Tribune
Just an appology!!!!...what Kinda B.S. is this????.......After getting killed so many of our soldiers in cold blood and just looking for an apology.......:angry:

Just an appology!!!!...what Kinda B.S. is this????.......After getting killed so many of our soldiers in cold blood and just looking for an apology.......:angry:

for him its very very big thing dear no one ask apology from his GOD .think man think for him if US say sorry its greatest victory ever achieved .because always US told him heey puppy bring that ball bring that bone :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom