What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

A GAY NA APNI AUQAAT PER .

please now call those happy guys which was dreaming for FREEDOM .lolz it was just show time and show is over now Pakistan is waiting for SMS as i said earlier :lol:

Just wait another 2-3 days and we'll hear news that so and so official from the NATO or the US has vistied Pakistan and apologised and the supply routes will be opened again.

Just a matter of a few days.

or just an unnamed official from nato on condition of anonymity apologized.

Should I say "I told you so" now or later? :angel:

Thats pathetic....why they are willing to restore supply route?
The trucks will be attacked and destroyed,as the anger is going to vent somewhere.

So the attackers have enough time to build their camouflaged positions and mine the roadways with remote contolled IED..That is the logic! We are smart..arent we?

Should I say "I told you so" now or later? :angel:

well...you know we are ruled by spineless b.as.stards

But this is a decision by political leadership...Preotecting the convoys stil remains a responsibility of armed forces which i doubt they will do anymore...so even if the supply route does open...not much of it will reach destination.

wrong 100% army air force heads have no balls no interest nor they care simply . gov is just a room where the hide at there hard times . no bastard has balls to stop kiyani if he like to defend not any idiot can stop air chief if he scramble .matter is they hide behind gov and feel save as gov cant do any thing from its first day . constitution give rights to army for defend .what if zardari sold azad kashmir to inida army will follow him ? nope .try to understand dear .

all sorted then

forget even the apology

the statement maybe like

Pakistan is very important for us
cough

By an unnamed official conditions of anonymity ;)

But the thing is...after so much anger among army ranks and general public..how much of the supplies will reach destination? Not much i think.

But this is a decision by political leadership...Preotecting the convoys stil remains a responsibility of armed forces which i doubt they will do anymore...so even if the supply route does open...not much of it will reach destination.

Losses will not exceed 1% as before. Perfectly acceptable.

all sorted then

forget even the apology

the statement maybe like

Pakistan is very important for us
cough

Actually, that is true. Both countries are important indeed for each other, and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

wrong 100% army air force heads have no balls no interest nor they care simply . gov is just a room where the hide at there hard times . no bastard has balls to stop kiyani if he like to defend not any idiot can stop air chief if he scramble .matter is they hide behind gov and feel save as gov cant do any thing from its first day . constitution give rights to army for defend .what if zardari sold azad kashmir to inida army will follow him ? nope .try to understand dear .

Thats the whole point..Army doesn't need to do anything..They just need to STOP doing anything ;)
Americans cant protect supply trucks..army has to and i don't think they will.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Losses will not exceed 1% as before. Perfectly acceptable.

Actually, that is true. Both countries are important indeed for each other, and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

Nostradamus speaks.

If these things keep happening , we will throw the government no need to live as begharits.

Blood for Blood.

Those who think PA cant do anything...think again..
all they need to do is tell the Tribals to loot the trucks as that they wont be chased..
who wouldn't like to ride a free hummer...or get hold of 10,000 litres of diesel ;)

Just wait another 2-3 days and we'll hear news that so and so official from the NATO or the US has vistied Pakistan and apologised and the supply routes will be opened again.

Just a matter of a few days.

Man this is a good business they will get some money and then ALL IZ WELL
Our brave soldiers are sacrificing themselves for this homeland and our swine leaders are making money by soldiers life.

JASI AWAM WASE HUKMARAN

WELCOME TO PAKISTAN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom