What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

READ MY WORDS

THESE COWARDS WILL NEVER DO THAT. I HAVE LOST MY BELIVE IN THESE KUSRA BHAGRATO KA TOLA

The politicians are snakes. We know that 100000%.

As soon as the heat is off, they will accept NATO apologies and explanations and it will be business as usual.

I am saying even if Obama makes a personal visit and apologizes, the routes WILL NOT REOPEN.

I'm not saying what they do, but just saying they have a very good opportunity on their hands to boost their image among the population tremendously.

But then I agree, after two weeks they will again open the route with the full consent of the Establishment and I guess there is not much people could do.

Anyway there is not much I can say about this thread as its upto Pakistanis themselves.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

I think the approval rating for the US has probably gone from 12% to 0.12% in Pakistan as a result of this incident.

It's the least of US worries.

ignorance aside why indians are desperate to argue for no blockade? Should'nt this is Pakistan to decide? Why indans has to poke their nose into everyone busness?

And did you see where your nose is currently in the discussion that was? So what was it that you were talking about other's business?

ignorance aside why indians are desperate to argue for no blockade? Should'nt this is Pakistan to decide? Why indans has to poke their nose into everyone busness?

All indians should be banned from this forum for atleast 1 month. You see every thread indians defending NATO. Their intense hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis make these people defend anyone who kills Pakistanis.

Factbox: NATO supply routes into Afghanistan

Yes, buddy this is from your own news paper which says Pakistan only account for 1/3 of supply's. Rest 2/3 goes through NDN.

Also regarding Russians cutting supply route I think you missed this paragraph.

Ivan Safranchuk, deputy director of the Moscow-based Institute of Contemporary International Studies, said Russia is unlikely to cut off the flow of NATO supplies to Afghanistan as an immediate response to missile-defense decisions. But Russia does want its objections to the missile shield to be taken more seriously, he said.

Because both Chinese and Russian don't want abrupt US withdrawal from Afghanistan instead don't want them to stay in Afghanistan after 2014. Because China, Russia, Iran though anti-American fear about Taliban takeover.

1 - Not happening.
2 - Each time they dangle the supply line boogeyman, the NATO reduces the dependency.Right now its 35% and is decreasing.

Wrong. This is what the US Army General Barry McCaffrey had to say:

Probably 50% of the tonnage that supports the 150,000 NATO troops 800 miles from the sea comes in through the port of Karachi, and then up through either the Khyber Pass or in through the Southern route. So I do not believe we can sustain a presence, probably more than 90 days, & continue operations at this rate

How badly does US need Pakistan? - Video on mnsbc.com

Wrong. This is what the US Army General Barry McCaffrey had to say:

A person talking loosely to the media is entirely different from a Senate Hearing done under oath. Gen.Fraser has made it pretty clear that its about 35%. I see no ground for further dispute.

Anyway it does not matter, now that the blockade is implemented 'permanently'.

A person talking loosely to the media is entirely different from a Senate Hearing done under oath. Gen.Fraser has made it pretty clear that its about 35%. I see no ground for further dispute.

Doesn't stand before the figure given by a Gen. under oath in a Senate hearing.

The US officials lied under oath as well when they said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Doesn't mean their word is written in stone.

You will present your one claim, whereas I will quote you numerous high reputable sources that claim 50% of the supplies go through Pakistan. So let's just leave it at that.

Now the Russains are also putting the squeeze on these murderers!!! This is a golden opertunity for Pakistan to make NATO/US pay for the blood of our people that they have so ruthlessly spilled!!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Bruce Riedal said its 50% , they lied on the power point , I still recall the totally fake presentation given by Collin Powel in the UN , why is it hard to belive that they US Army lied in the Senate hearing

People,

Please understand it doesn't matter if only 1% of NATO supplies go through Pakistan. The blockade serves three purposes:

- it shows the ordinary soldier that the country is 100% behind them.
- it makes it clear that not one drop of fuel will be provided to be used against Pakistan.
- it makes people do something THEMSELVES instead of complaining and waiting for others to do something (corrupt politicians, weak generals).

Once again, it doesn't matter what dance the politicians dance for the media; this is between the people and the soldiers.

Now the Russains are also putting the squeeze on these murderers!!! This is a golden opertunity for Pakistan to make NATO/US pay for the blood of our people that they have so ruthlessly spilled!!

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Bruce Riedal said its 50% , they lied on the power point , I still recall the totally fake presentation given by Collin Powel in the UN , why is it hard to belive that they US Army lied in the Senate hearing

The US officials lied under oath as well when they said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Doesn't mean their word is written in stone.

You will present your one claim, whereas I will quote you numerous high reputable sources that claim 50% of the supplies go through Pakistan. So let's just leave it at that.

Fine. I don't want to stretch this further. The more that goes through Pakistan, the more pressure on the inept leadership.

Also, if foreign expat like you from NATO or NATO supporting countries will donate money like this, then you people going to be in big problem.

Not at all. We are advocating an anti-war civil disobedience movement. We are explicitly denouncing violence by all sides.

There is growing resistance against this war in all countries whose soldiers are in Afghanistan, including Australia.

Bhagrato ka tola.... Ahmad Mukthar along with any other who opens supply route hang them

ISLAMABAD: Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar said on Wednesday that the supply routes for Nato troops will be restored only if Nato apologises for the “unprovoked attack” that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, Express News reported.

Mukhtar also said that Shamsi Airbase will be vacated by December 11 and no drone planes would be allowed to fly from the base after that.

Earlier in a Cabinet Defence committee meeting, Pakistan had decided to ask the US to leave Shamsi Air Base within 15 days and blocked ground supply routes through Pakistan to US forces in Afghanistan.

Washington was sent notices to vacate the narrow strip located in Balochistan following the deadly Nato attack.

Three sources, who declined to be identified because of the issue’s sensitivity, said that US planning was under way to leave the base.

The cross-border incident escalated tensions between the two countries and the US military is conducting an investigation to find out exactly what happened on the ground. The moves by the Pakistanis to block ground supply routes and the air base were not expected to significantly hinder US operations.

Supply routes to be restored only if NATO apologises: Ahmad Mukhtar – The Express Tribune

Thats pathetic....why they are willing to restore supply route?
The trucks will be attacked and destroyed,as the anger is going to vent somewhere.

Just wait another 2-3 days and we'll hear news that so and so official from the NATO or the US has vistied Pakistan and apologised and the supply routes will be opened again.

Just a matter of a few days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom