What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

Perhaps the government is trying to take the pressure off Gilani and redirect the people's anger towards this?

Its far too early to say - the point of the closing of the border was to enphasise the importance and strategical value Pakistan plays in the WOT. We must wait for a full explanation yaar. Whatever the reason it obviously is strategically and financially in our favor. I think the point has been made and lessons learnt. I think its right to open as long as Pakistan have got what they wanted - lets wait for more news to siscuss the real reasons

False rumors and rumors ! I will believe it when the first truck passes through Torkham again ! Not before it , before according to these , the supply route was supposed to be opened last week ...

Oy Ranay, chaad es pagal nu. Khudi balls ke barein baat kar ri hain, upar say tameez ki baat. Lmao. GOP does not reflect the people, so what Indians are coming to antagonize Pakistanis on this thread for is beyond me.
People also talk of using nukes in war, as if they are bullets.

An ideal government has to think straight in times of trouble. It has to think out of the box. PPP is certainly an extremely bad government but it is correct in this regard: we should not cross the red line ourselves.

However, COAS have taken a tough stand this time and his stand should be appreciated. This kind of decision will not happen without his consent. But Pakistan can resist to a level which it can afford to. Not more.

I understand that US have attempted to hurt us but we (Pakistani) should be wiser. They want to trap Pakistan, and this nation should not get trapped. And Pakistan needs to stand on its feet as well.

We should not forget: "God helps those who help themselves."

I hope the political sovereign - the people of Pakistan rise up and not accept this dictate! Chalo Islamabad! This cannot be accepted without parliamentary approval.

Anyone who believed that the routes will be closed forever was in delusion.

The rule of the game is, The master always remains the master.

heard it a month back as well, but nothing till now.!!!

This may have more to do with the government 'sticking it' to the military than anything else.

Yes, these feudal parliamentarians are petty enough to put their silly squabbles and ego above national interest.

I feel it is not bad decision, they will be earning income which will help economically. Also they kept is closed for long period and made their point.

They were getting paid for support but that looked like aid, this one looks like earned. This should have been done earlier.

Pakistan has to open the route.....no choice.....or else America will stop supplying Pakistan her bread and butter

wow man since 40 years you eating from our bread and butter and bashing us what a funny nation you guys are man .no wonder why occupied today .

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Rejecting a visit makes you master? LOL

Dude, you HAVE to open the route. I hate to say this but you HAVE to forget about those 24 soldiers and open the route. Now tell me who's the master!

they was humans man not dolls . we just close supply from our land and you guys dancing on it the drinking our blood and you guys said forget them . what one of them was your brother father ?

Back
Top Bottom