What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

drone still happened that was a major let down... supply line closed it will be reopened no sweat and on top it all of no media channel is making hype about the drone strikes

that is a good decision , keep the supply lines closed & forcce NATO/US to rely on Expensive roots , the more costly their stay will be the sooner they will leave, & the sooner they leave the batter we will be.

There is no secret deal ; Pakistan and especially its Army cannot do diddly-squat against them.

What a smart remark sha bash ... you must feel like a bollywood hero after saying such a dumb comment better yet speaking on behave of Pakistan and especially the Pakistan army go watch your movies come back to comment when you can say something decent and that's worth reading i mean really. :tdown:

that is a good decision , keep the supply lines closed & forcce NATO/US to rely on Expensive roots , the more costly their stay will be the sooner they will leave, & the sooner they leave the batter we will be.
I guess its our time to kick them out too from there to help liberate the poor Afghan pplz......:smokin:

I guess its our time to kick them out too from there to help liberate the poor Afghan pplz......:smokin:

Same poor Afghan who celebrated the death of Pak soldiers in Salala incident?.. Same poor Afghan for whom you always opened your doors, always helped them in every possible way and they in return curse you, oppose you on every forum, make processions against you, breed your enemies?

Please leave them alone..

What a smart remark sha bash ... you must feel like a bollywood hero after saying such a dumb comment better yet speaking on behave of Pakistan and especially the Pakistan army go watch your movies come back to comment when you can say something decent and that's worth reading i mean really. :tdown:

I hate to admit that perceptron may just be right.....I was standing behind the army so long as the army was willing to defend the country, however, the latest twin drone strikes are like 2 scorching slaps on either cheek. The military high command has no real motive to defend the country, they are content threatening the useless spineless Government. Our military, fortunately & unfortunately, is only good at invading Pakistan itself!

I hope that the military can continue to be professional and stay 1 unit ...... because there has to be a serious divide and confusion amongst the lower ranked soldiers and the high command of our continued act of bending over! Where the latter is happy making tall claims and then refusing to acknowledge or respond to the drone strikes the former are more then willing to defend Pakistan with all means available!

I hate to admit that perceptron may just be right.....I was standing behind the army so long as the army was willing to defend the country, however, the latest twin drone strikes are like 2 scorching slaps on either cheek. The military high command has no real motive to defend the country, they are content threatening the useless spineless Government. Our military, fortunately & unfortunately, is only good at invading Pakistan itself!

I hope that the military can continue to be professional and stay 1 unit ...... because there has to be a serious divide and confusion amongst the lower ranked soldiers and the high command of our continued act of bending over! Where the latter is happy making tall claims and then refusing to acknowledge or respond to the drone strikes the former are more then willing to defend Pakistan with all means available!
Has parliament/GoP called for attacking drones in Pakistani airspace?

If not, do you want the military to act unconstitutionally and start attacking drones without authorization from the GoP/parliament?

Has parliament/GoP called for attacking drones in Pakistani airspace?

If not, do you want the military to act unconstitutionally and start attacking drones without authorization from the GoP/parliament?

********.com - Pakistan Will shoot Down U.S. Drone: General Pervez Kayani

How about the Gen make good his threats..? Or is it just for misleading the public..like the above. ?

How about the Gen make good his threats..? Or is it just for misleading the public..like the above. ?
And what if the GoP refused to support his position?

Should he act unconstitutionally and overrule the GoP?

And stick to the current Army leadership - every Pakistani COAS has had a different view of how to run the Army.

BTW, still avoiding responding to my questions to you on the other threads, about the hypocrisy of condemning extra-judicial killings in Balochistan, while celebrating/cheering/supporting extra-judicial killings by the US in drone strikes in FATA?

And what if the GoP refused to support his position?

Should he act unconstitutionally and overrule the GoP?

No he should not. Which is why I ask why did he mention it in the first place ?

And no, for all the official rhetoric, you and me both know that drone strikes dont happen with the active knowledge of the Establishment.

BTW, still avoiding responding to my questions to you on the other threads, about the hypocrisy of condemning extra-judicial killings in Balochistan, while celebrating/cheering/supporting extra-judicial killings by the US in drone strikes in FATA?

I have already replied in that thread. Read it.

Back
Top Bottom