What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

^^^
Have you red debate at mentioned topic on PDF before posting?

BTW - Welcome to PDF

Dear Aryan_B,

We would really appreciate you providing us with the credible sources that are making these allegations against us. To what reports are you referring? To be clear, NATO cargo containers carry supplies for our troops to assist and support them in their mission to provide security and battle the insurgency in Afghanistan.

MAJ David Nevers,
DET – U.S. Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Its nice that you have changed your method of sending an automated post on here.
Secondly any sources we give you will never meet the criteria installed by your government. Our sources we believe are very creditable you will dispute this naturally.
Thirdly you are on several of your posts suggesting that your troops have adequate supplies - i believe this to be false and once again a propaganda agenda step taken by you and your allies. The problem as you say is trust. No adequate investigation or outcome has given to us hence the border remains sealed.
Your investigation has been eagerly waited like a christmas present - sadly a great big let down to all. What do you expect when the accused, the investigator, the decision maker and the judge is the same person? - you are hardly going to put yourself in prison are you?
Please stop the pretence of "supplies are adequate" - Karachi ports say otherwise and the reports we have that WE believe say different to your posts. If you wish to be respected on here then please dont question our intelligence because we dont fall for the propaganda anymore.
Lets start building on the relationship that is in tatters by at least speaking the truth - even if it embarrassing or hurts.

I wish and pray that the NATO supplies will remain stopped permanently....Insha-Allah.....:smokin:

well i think what people should really focus on is way forward i.e. redefining rules of engagement.....the mistakes made on Pakistan's part was for the establishment as a whole to view things on day to day basis rather than thinking LONG TERM. Where we are now, where we were, and HOW we want to be 10, 15, 40 years from now.

its straight foword question.
should pakistan resume supplies if US apologise and decides to respect Pakistan sovereignty (however unlikly it may be) ?
we all know that the argument that NATO supplies halting will stop terrorism doesnt work as TTP is not interested in Afghanistan its interested in Pakistan.

Pakistan should not resume NATO supplies,
Pakistan should play a neutral role in Afghanistan neither support ISAF nor any faction of Taliban.

They have already resumed drones and to some extent NATO supplies as well (unofficially). And No, USA didn't apologise.

Back
Top Bottom