What's new

Pakistan Beware, They Are Cornering China!

Gpit,

Let's look at it this way.

Your moniker does indicate that you are the pits - greatest and deep in the pits! g-pits!

Be careful, I too can react.

Keep on course and let the winds of knowledge deficiency handicapping you wherein you are unable to reply not vector you to profanity and insults!

I respect you as a member nonetheless, my good Tongzhi, which I believe means comrade!

Your moniker depicts that you are a clown, but one who tongue is poinsoned. You have nothing but Bigotory written all over this forum.

Stop trolling all over the place .....and discuss anything positive..........even though we know you are uncapable of positive contribution.

All your life is nothing but bitching about something or other.

Your moniker depicts that you are a clown, but one who tongue is poinsoned. You have nothing but Bigotory written all over this forum.

Stop trolling all over the place .....and discuss anything positive..........even though we know you are uncapable of positive contribution.

:pakistan::pakistan::pdf::pdf:

How profound!

Sadly nothing on the subject since knowledge seems to have taken wings!

Only those with a knowledge deficit would find it trolling.

Educate yourself and quit pontificating like an overgassed balloon!

How profound!

Sadly nothing on the subject since knowledge seems to have taken wings!

Only those with a knowledge deficit would find it trolling.

Educate yourself and quit pontificating like an overgassed balloon!

Oh came the Salim-Malang pair, spouting what is called verbal diarrhea and constipation of thoughts.

Educate I will, to both of you how to behave in civilised fashion:chilli:

Hiyo! Silver away!

A chinese dog(that so called chinese historian) become mad.
And India have dogs too, yes?
don't treat him as a matter, He will never "generate big climate". And he is being scolded by people much more that those who "hiyo" for him.

A chinese dog(that so called chinese historian) become mad.
And India have dogs too, yes?
don't treat him as a matter, He will never "generate big climate". And he is being scolded by people much more that those who "hiyo" for him.

What say you. me not understand!

What dogs?

What Chinese dogs?

Pekinese as a specie of dogs very cute!

No personal insults..

I am stating the fact, not posing an insulation, that you are a liar with the backup of facts in responding to your false claim:
" Originally Posted by Malang View Post

Coming from you?? You are the guy who is bringing India versus China discussion...

..."

Tell me then: who is the first to bring in India vs China, and attempted to bring in Finland vs China and US vs China?

Gpit,

Let's look at it this way.

Your moniker does indicate that you are the pits - greatest and deep in the pits! g-pits!

Be careful, I too can react.

You don't have to threaten. Just go ahead and react, and show your true Salimy face! :taz:

Any man can make mistakes, but only an brain deficient persists in his error.

Apparently, you take the cake!

True.

None-delivering officials are in power year after year. Illiteracy stays nearly the same year after year...

Back
Top Bottom