1960s President Muhammad Ayub Khan Visit - East Pakistann.jpg
1960s President Muhammad Ayub Khan Visit - East Pakistannnnnnnnnn.jpg
1960sg President Muhammad Ayub Khan Visit - East Pakistan.jpg
1960srrPresident Muhammad Ayub Khan Visit - East Pakistan.jpg
1960ss President Muhammad Ayub Khan Visit - East Pakistann.jpg
1960ssss President Muhammad Ayub Khan Visit - East Pakistan.jpg

Name published in Hindi? Amazing?

Maybe that was Bengali.

I got quite sad and depressed after watching these pics.
What have we done to our Pakistan, it once used to be the jewel of the Indian Subcontinent, so vibrant, liberal, beautiful and progressive.
WHAT'S THE STATURE OF PAKISTAN now, all we witness is violence related events, and hate speech for Pakistan.even from the people who once used to be neutral.
literacy rate is worse, economy declining. non existent tourism,security threats.
This is utterly sad.

I got quite sad and depressed after watching these pics.
What have we done to our Pakistan, it once used to be the jewel of the Indian Subcontinent, so vibrant, liberal, beautiful and progressive.This is utterly sad.

When did Pakistan became the jewel of the Indian Sub continent,please elaborate

communism kya koi lailaz bimari hae,,,,,jo uss se bacha,,,,aur bohot bara kaam kar diya,aur capitalist ban ke kya mila ab tak?

Zia turned Pakistan into a religious nut case society. Communists in Pakistan were not that strong. I doubt USSR would have invaded Pakistan. Pakistan could have become an ally of USSR which in turn would have made relations with India better. Trust me American aid to Pakistan breeds culture of corrupt Generals and Politicians. By siding with USSR we could have turn ourselves into a major industrial nation.

Back
Top Bottom