What's new

Pakistan becomes largest exporter of young doctors to UK

itni aqal ki baat ???????????/ tum marny waly ho meri jaan i am sad :cry:
baat to hum akal ki karte hain....par aap hi nahin pehchante jyada....delete karna pada, jyada hi off topic ho gaya tha....

Main koi nahin mar raha...

Reverse brain drain ke baare main bhi koi luch post kar do yaaron.....

baat to hum akal ki karte hain....par aap hi nahin pehchante jyada....delete karna pada, jyada hi off topic ho gaya tha....

to pm ker mamoo FB ker Yahoo ker Msn ker Defence.pk mail ker hum to tery dewaany hain :rofl:

imrankhan@defence.pk

Woh bhi hona shuru hoga once people in west wont able to afford health care.btw medical tourism is in full bloom inspite of New-Delhi bacteria scare nonsense by british media.

Flair of today is stem cell research/treatment in india.

Imran khan ko kohe rokey yaar har topic mein spamming shorro kar deta ha ya banda :p:D

Woh bhi hona shuru hoga once people in west wont able to afford health care.btw medical tourism is in full bloom inspite of New-Delhi bacteria scare nonsense by british media.

Flair of today is stem cell research/treatment in india.
Medical tourism is in bloom in Southern India mostly. I read an article few years back, by Swaminomics, how people from US, UK plan their treatment and make plans for visiting Indian sites. Such agencies have increased a lot. Sometimes is 10 times cheaper than in their country.

What is emerging is the NRI doctors coming back and establishing their practice here and people trust them most as "Villayat se Padkar aaya hai Doctor" (Done his studies in foreign univ.)

woh one way mail id hai bounce hoke wapis tumhgare muh par hi padegi mail.
kiski one way hai....aur kyun....:undecided:

Medical tourism is in bloom in Southern India mostly. I read an article few years back, by Swaminomics, how people from US, UK plan their treatment and make plans for visiting Indian sites. Such agencies have increased a lot. Sometimes is 10 times cheaper than in their country.

What is emerging is the NRI doctors coming back and establishing their practice here and people trust them most as "Villayat se Padkar aaya hai Doctor" (Done his studies in foreign univ.)
Yes>No doubt south is pulling itself and india forwad while North indian crabs pulling India and south's leg back into the bucket.

kiski one way hai....aur kyun....:undecided:
imran khan ki.

You are talking about senior experienced doctors with plenty of experience. my cousin got gold medal in medical study and she is still struggling to find a decent package as a new doctor. It take many years of study/training/exams and experience to get what you mentioned above

and in India one doctor for 1,953 people, why this doctor-patient ratio very low in india if doctors are getting good pay as you suggested

PMO pushing to ramp up poor doctor-patient ratio - Times Of India

I never said that Indian situation is better off.Our problem is mainly due to the lack of medical colleges. The Govt is just playing the populism card by giving out free medicines while the immediate priority should be the establishment of more medical colleges. Doctors in my place are paid handsomely according to their experience and talent. In Govt service, the starting pay is around Rs 35,000-40,000. Its enough to get yourself a Maruti Swift on EMI but not enough to get yourself a Mercedez Benz.

Anyways India is better off in the sense that most of the complicated surgeries can now be performed in India which even attracts Westerners.

Its always hard for a young and newcomer to establish themselves in their respective field, but if you talent there is no stopping you especially in the medical field.

I agree that salaries in Govt sectors sometimes suck but what about private hospitals?
private hospitals ( about those i know ) pay even less than Govt. but some private hospitals are paying well ( but very few )

In the UK Pakistani doctors are quickly earning a reputation of being excellent professionals - we must expand our medical colleges and build new ones, then we can meet both demands.
I am against this idea of opening more medical colleges because this is declining the standards of medical profession , pakistan is producing enough doctors but the need of hour is that govt should raise the living standards of doctors so that they dont leave the country . by making new medical colleges the low merits students will start joining and this will effect the standards od medical education and ultimately will effect the patients . I am hearing the news of opening of new medical college on daily basis so this should be stopped and all medical colleges ( specially private sector ) should not be allowed to work till they have all necessary facilities .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom