What's new

Pakistan becomes largest exporter of young doctors to UK

hey experts, Doctors are leaving now because they can not because all of sudden our doctors got poor. If there is any sector where job opportunities are growing with income in Pakistan its Medical.
Doctors are leaving because the of bad law and order, as far as money making opportunities in Pakistan are concerned sky is the limit for doctors

lol...dude, I am from India not from UK or Europe that you talk about govt policy..even US does not ve such policy....govmt hospital is the last option and i am not in such a bad financial condition that I will ever visit govmt hospital…

ignore him...he talks only non-sense..if u reply him he gets charged up and peaks out his trolling ability...

dont cry then

lol...dude, I am from India not from UK or Europe that you talk about govt policy..even US does not ve such policy....govmt hospital is the last option and i am not in such a bad financial condition that I will ever visit govmt hospital…

BEST doctors are found in govt hospitals though i dont want u to visit govt hospitals... :)

I know doctors who make lakhs every month through private practice in multiple private hospitals + consultation at home. There is a famous neuro surgeon near my home who sees around 40 patients every day at his home (20 in morning , 20 in evening). The going rate is Rs 200 per consultation (There is no fixed charge and he doesn't ask it either)..thats Rs 8000 per day just sitting at his home.

You are talking about senior experienced doctors with plenty of experience. my cousin got gold medal in medical study and she is still struggling to find a decent package as a new doctor. It take many years of study/training/exams and experience to get what you mentioned above

It always a big fuss for people who can't get access to a doctor.

In Pakistan there is one doctor for 1400 people while WHO recommends 1 doctor for 1000 people.

185 - The Patients Per Doctor Map of the World | Strange Maps | Big Think

and in India one doctor for 1,953 people, why this doctor-patient ratio very low in india if doctors are getting good pay as you suggested

PMO pushing to ramp up poor doctor-patient ratio - Times Of India

In the UK Pakistani doctors are quickly earning a reputation of being excellent professionals - we must expand our medical colleges and build new ones, then we can meet both demands.

Good, they will boost the pakistani middle class population here and possibly bring respect to their community.

It always a big fuss for people who can't get access to a doctor.

In Pakistan there is one doctor for 1400 people while WHO recommends 1 doctor for 1000 people.

185 - The Patients Per Doctor Map of the World | Strange Maps | Big Think

The "rabbits breeding" comment aside, 1,400 is not particularly bad figure for a Third World country. India next door has 1,700 but my concern is that when we lose doctors it is not just reduced numbers that matter. It would be reasonable to say most of those who go abroad are the 'pick of the crop'.

I know NHS demands are exacting and this will amount to having the cream scouped up. So not only does the 'brain drain' effects the absolute numbers but also the quality left behind. A partner in a GP practice [say by about 40s ] might be earning over £200,000 and will probably be married with children at school. I doubt he/she is than going to uproot himself and head back to Pakistan.

I hope they don't Protest There.Happy there!

Bas na Imran bhai ek ne kuchh kaha, aur sab ko chutiya bol diya?

yaar tell me when they said good news -cogs-keep it up - good work - ????????????? never ever even we install solar panel they said its expensive way we make doctors they said its bad news we make motor ways highways they said bad idea we did each and every thing wrong in this world Indians did every thing right and best ? we have no brains no policy no education nothing ?

had hoti hai hum bhi ap jesy insaan hain bhai jee

yaar tell me when they said good news -cogs-keep it up - good work - ????????????? never ever even we install solar panel they said its expensive way we make doctors they said its bad news we make motor ways highways they said bad idea we did each and every thing wrong in this world Indians did every thing right and best ? we have no brains no policy no education nothing ?

Yahi to problem hai....dono countries ki problems almost same hoti jaa rahi hai par khudko dekhe ki bajaay, doosre ke piche pade rehte hain.

Brain drain ke bhi faayde hain, agar govt. nayi facilities kholti hai apni countries main, to ye sab experienced doctor aur dusre scientists knowledge transfer karenge western country ki.

I apologise on his behalf. Mitti paon yaar.

Actually it's a good thing that UK is getting more and more young Pakistani doctors because right now some of these old Indians doctors know that they have monopoly, so they don't even treat their patients properly because someone might sue them. Patients have to suffer due to this, my friends mum passed away due to lack of action on doctors' parts.

Yahi to problem hai....dono countries ki problems almost same hoti jaa rahi hai par khudko dekhe ki bajaay, doosre ke piche pade rehte hain.

itni aqal ki baat ???????????/ tum marny waly ho meri jaan i am sad :cry:

I apologise on his behalf. Mitti paon yaar.

Actually it's a good thing that UK is getting more and more young Pakistani doctors because right now some of these old Indians doctors know that they have monopoly, so they don't even treat their patients properly because someone might sue them. Patients have to suffer due to this, my friends mum passed away due to lack of action on doctors' parts.

no need apology we are brothers ghusa a jata hai yaar phir down ho jata hai . i know well both india pak as i am out of both with indians . what you say i have pakistani young doctor best friend of a indian security gaurd here both always smoking together:rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom