What's new

‘Pakistan bashing only on cricket field’: India

there is considerable anti pakistan sentiment in India... especially after 26/11...
BJP was in power in 1993.BJP's famous vote bank is anti-Pakistan. So in India there was never a pro-Pakistan sentiment.That fact that a hindu extremist party which breaths and breeds upon Pakistan hatred agenda, stands as the second largest party even today, speaks alot about Indians than Indians themselves.

very good post gone to waste due to petty squabbles of above......aise hi sab kuchh jaega

9/11 was also not supported by Saudi Arabia nor was it condoned by it. Both were terror attacks on innocent civilians in the commerical capitals of the respective countries. It is exactly the same.
Did I say 9/11 was supported by Pakistan? What I said was that the 26/11 incident was comparatively on a much smaller scale and the first reaction by Hindustan was to accuse Pakistan government, the media was practically foaming at the mouth and calling for blood so you can't say you didn't accuse Pakistan directly

who cares about 26/11 now.....the world has moved on, perhaps the indians should too. Nobody talks about it anymore save for the indians

The US never stopped talking of 9/11 till Osama was found & killed in Abotabad.

India feels the same way about Mumbai.

Did I say 9/11 was supported by Pakistan? What I said was that the 26/11 incident was comparatively on a much smaller scale and the first reaction by Hindustan was to accuse Pakistan government, the media was practically foaming at the mouth and calling for blood so you can't say you didn't accuse Pakistan directly

The evidence of Pakistani involvement was very clear from the early stages with the intercepted phone calls. Once LeT involvement was known, it became pretty clear who was behind the attack. Later Headley & Abu Jundal would add substantially to the evidence, the Pakistani state's desperate attempts to prevent Jundal extradition & the nature of the confession made it very clear that there were elements of the Pakistani state who were involved. That has been the Indian position since then, articulated clearly by the then Indian Home Minister Chidambaram.

The day ur near ones are blown up in some terrorist attack,u may change your point of view.,,about who cares,,
Whole India cares .

May god keep all of em safe.

who cares about 26/11 now.....the world has moved on, perhaps the indians should too. Nobody talks about it anymore save for the indians

Read my signature....

The day ur near ones are blown up in some terrorist attack,u may change your point of view.,,about who cares,,
Whole India cares .

May god keep all of em safe.

ive lost extended family members to terrorism

have you?

but i've moved on...Islam emphasizes heaven for those who believed; offers hell for those who have repudiated

Indians do care about it. And Indians do talk about it because it was an attack on India.. And we will move on at the time of our choosing and not at the time proposed by the perpetrators of that attack.

Well, u shoud ask questions to your intelli agencies, as they were the one behind them.. well i don't need to tell this to you, you already know it, its just you guys don't want to believe it that way,..

Back
Top Bottom