What's new

Pakistan based neurosurgeon required urgently

django

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A close family friend requires urgent treatment from a skilled neurosurgeon, he was initially treated in national hospital defence Lahore , the surgery on his spinal chord was not entirely successful and the surgeon from what I have been informed was not particularly good, in fact he seemed more concerned with his fee than treatment. My friend is in constant pain, him and his family are very brave yet this must be taking a massive toll on them. Please if anyone is aware of any skilled Pakistan based neurosurgeon, do inform me.Kudos
@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound @Zaki @Moonlight

A close family friend requires urgent treatment from a skilled neurosurgeon, he was initially treated in national hospital defence Lahore , the surgery on his spinal chord was not entirely successful and the surgeon from what I have been informed was not particularly good, in fact he seemed more concerned with his fee than treatment. My friend is in constant pain, him and his family are very brave yet this must be taking a massive toll on them. Please if anyone is aware of any skilled Pakistan based neurosurgeon, do inform me.Kudos

Bhai There is a nurosergon named Nazir Ahmad in Lahore. He is the best one. He operated my father in 1999 . He was in General Hospital Lhr after getting retired I guess wo Zainab Memorial main bethta hai ab.. he is a skilled surgeon.

Later if not you can ask him to go to KHI in Sadar there is a large equipped hospital. I forgot its name but the Dr was Amjad Ali I guess..He also operated my father in 2009.He was satisfied of him. I can check out the name and contact of that hospital.

Allah sab ko tandrusti day Ameen or aapni hifz o amaan main rakhy.

Bhai There is a nurosergon named Nazir Ahmad in Lahore. He is the best one. He operated my father in 1999 . He was in General Hospital Lhr after getting retired I guess wo Zainab Memorial main bethta hai ab.. he is a skilled surgeon.

Later if not you can ask him to go to KHI in Sadar there is a large equipped hospital. I forgot its name but the Dr was Amjad Ali I guess..He also operated my father in 2009.He was satisfied of him. I can check out the name and contact of that hospital.

Allah sab ko tandrusti day Ameen or aapni hifz o amaan main rakhy.
Thank you so much @Chauvinist much appreciated.please do provide me with the name and contact of that hospital.....I hope your father is in InshaAllah fine health.W/Salam.

Last edited:
Heart International Hospital Rawalpindi,near PC Rawalpindi
Dr Nazeer Qureshi.
https://pk.linkedin.com/in/nazeer-qureshi-
My Uncle came came back from Europe to Pakistan to consult him.He was suffering from spinal injury and disk slip and now is healthy by grace of Allah.Consult him once because he recommended my uncle Oral Treatment when several doctors suggested surgery.

no idea bro

In doctors hospital lahore there is a team of neurosurgeons form agha khan hospital lahore

Have no idea bro but i really hope & pray your family friend gets better May Allah grant them a speedy recovery from all of this.

Heart International Hospital Rawalpindi,near PC Rawalpindi
Dr Nazeer Qureshi.
https://pk.linkedin.com/in/nazeer-qureshi-
My Uncle came came back from Europe to Pakistan to consult him.He was suffering from spinal injury and disk slip and now is healthy by grace of Allah.Consult him once because he recommended my uncle Oral Treatment when several doctors suggested surgery.

This link doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom