What's new

Pakistan based neurosurgeon required urgently

A close family friend requires urgent treatment from a skilled neurosurgeon, he was initially treated in national hospital defence Lahore , the surgery on his spinal chord was not entirely successful and the surgeon from what I have been informed was not particularly good, in fact he seemed more concerned with his fee than treatment. My friend is in constant pain, him and his family are very brave yet this must be taking a massive toll on them. Please if anyone is aware of any skilled Pakistan based neurosurgeon, do inform me.Kudos
@Zibago @The Sandman @Hell hound @Zaki @Moonlight

People have provided names above. Can you give me some more details and I can provide you with an American Neuro's opinion right away? I need the following:

1) Original Problem, pain in the back, arms, shoulder, leg? Vertebrae stenosis or herniation?
2) What was done? Lumbar, Cervical, Thoracic fusion or replacement?
4) Was it an open surgery where they cut open the area above the spine, or was this a laparoscopic / minimum invasion type of a procedure?
3) What went wrong and what are the symptoms now?

Last edited:
Pleasure is mine bhai...
Ask him to consult Dr.Nazir at least one time. I had experience with him. Dr. Shehzaad Shams should also be good as many are suggesting him but my father didn't go to him for surgeory. Thats why I don't know much.
Thank you once again and may Allah reward you here and in the hereafter dear sister.

Heart International Hospital Rawalpindi,near PC Rawalpindi
Dr Nazeer Qureshi.
https://pk.linkedin.com/in/nazeer-qureshi-
My Uncle came came back from Europe to Pakistan to consult him.He was suffering from spinal injury and disk slip and now is healthy by grace of Allah.Consult him once because he recommended my uncle Oral Treatment when several doctors suggested surgery.
Thank you sir, Much appreciated.

People have provided names below. Can you give me some more details and I can provide you with an American Neuro's opinion right away? I need the following:

1) Original Problem, pain in the back, arms, shoulder, leg? Vertebrae stenosis or herniation?
2) What was done? Lumbar, Cervical, Thoracic fusion or replacement?
4) Was it an open surgery where they cut open the area above the spine, or was this a laparoscopic / minimum invasion type of a procedure?
3) What went wrong and what are the symptoms now?
Will get more specific info from them bro and then get back to you, kudos and much appreciated.

tuba worse condition you can ask for and most surgeon will butcher you happily and i am talking about uk educated surgeons. i know i have this conditon too it messes up your whole life and you will learn who is there for you who is not.
my disc have collasped and my spine has narrowed over time. anyway my uncle has same problem but he had operation they messed him up now he cant have kids. His sister has this problem too and has surgery but has lost feeling under her leg area etc. my auntie also had operation same problem. my mum has it too has had an injection to reduce pain.

but am staying clean and natural.
two of us got it at the gym by injuring ourselves, and the rest got it naturally. i think it genetic in our family and cousins.

My dear if the patient required critical treatment, then best option is to travel india than consulting pakistani doctors

A close family friend requires urgent treatment from a skilled neurosurgeon, he was initially treated in national hospital defence Lahore , the surgery on his spinal chord was not entirely successful and the surgeon from what I have been informed was not particularly good, in fact he seemed more concerned with his fee than treatment. My friend is in constant pain, him and his family are very brave yet this must be taking a massive toll on them. Please if anyone is aware of any skilled Pakistan based neurosurgeon, do inform me.Kudos

For your reference

World's first robotic surgery for spine TB done at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi

Try to get treatment from best doctors with best equipments available, than seeing some random doctors in pakistan for trial and error.

@Taygibay @somebozo @member.exe @Moonlight @save_ghenda @Meengla @Pakistansdefender @Zibago @Muhammad Omar @Zarvan @Areesh @dsr478 @endyashainin

Praying for your family friend bro.
I know of Dr. Khaliq-Uz-Zaman, he is a living legend in neurosurgery. He used to come to UK and US hospitals sometimes to perform surgeries as well (Don't know new info on him though). He is a Pathan from my town. But he may be a little arrogant due to the knowledge and experience he has, and the fact that he is a Pathan, we pathans rarely smile and sound harsh, so :). Not sure where he works though, but is definitely in Islamabad, and an online search shows a lot of results mentioning him with "Ali Medical Center Islamabad".

His appearance in AP report

Appearance on "Islamabad Pakhtoon Night" (he comes on stage at 00:30 in the video)

Facebook page of Ali Medical
https://www.facebook.com/pg/alimedical.org/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Website of Ali Medical
http://alimedical.org/index.php

Hamari Web Page on the Doctor for contact info, etc
http://health.hamariweb.com/islamabad/pims/neurosurgeon/dr-khaleeq-uz-zaman_doc7857

Praying for your family friend bro.
I know of Dr. Khaliq-Uz-Zaman, he is a living legend in neurosurgery. He used to come to UK and US hospitals sometimes to perform surgeries as well (Don't know new info on him though). He is a Pathan from my town. But he may be a little arrogant due to the knowledge and experience he has, and the fact that he is a Pathan, we pathans rarely smile and sound harsh, so :). Not sure where he works though, but is definitely in Islamabad, and an online search shows a lot of results mentioning him with "Ali Medical Center Islamabad".

His appearance in AP report

Appearance on "Islamabad Pakhtoon Night" (he comes on stage at 00:30 in the video)

Facebook page of Ali Medical
https://www.facebook.com/pg/alimedical.org/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Website of Ali Medical
http://alimedical.org/index.php

Hamari Web Page on the Doctor for contact info, etc
http://health.hamariweb.com/islamabad/pims/neurosurgeon/dr-khaleeq-uz-zaman_doc7857
Thank you very much for your information sir, much obliged indeed.

tuba worse condition you can ask for and most surgeon will butcher you happily and i am talking about uk educated surgeons. i know i have this conditon too it messes up your whole life and you will learn who is there for you who is not.
my disc have collasped and my spine has narrowed over time. anyway my uncle has same problem but he had operation they messed him up now he cant have kids. His sister has this problem too and has surgery but has lost feeling under her leg area etc. my auntie also had operation same problem. my mum has it too has had an injection to reduce pain.

but am staying clean and natural.
two of us got it at the gym by injuring ourselves, and the rest got it naturally. i think it genetic in our family and cousins.
I wish you the best sir.

.please do provide me with the name and contact of that hospital.....I hope your father is in InshaAllah fine health.W/Salam.

Sure Bhai.. when I would get back to home I'll find it. That was the only hospital in that time to have Gamma Rays..

And he is no more with us.. :)

Apollo hospital in India is very good. You should consider contacting them. Getting a medical visa is very easy.

Sure Bhai.. when I would get back to home I'll find it. That was the only hospital in that time to have Gamma Rays..

And he is no more with us.. :)
Thank you..............I am sorry for your loss.W/Salam

Dr Athar Inam at Agha Khan hospital karachi he is the best neurosurgeon

national hospital lahore has killed my grandad and and my 23 year old mamoo who when taken into national hospital emergency and was told by the doctor their that he was acting, 2 hours later my mamoo died in ICU having had a pace maker put in his heart. the cause of death was heart and brain failure but the duty doctor in emergency was telling us my mamoo was acting/faking an illness.

i rather go to a government run hospital then the murderers at national hospital. Also national hospital has got army protection against its board of doctors so they can not be persecuted, even the media doesn't want to take any national hospital story because they fear people who's protection the hospital owners have.

national hospital is the only hospital in the world i know that employees gangsters who are pain clothes roaming around the hospital who don't let you create a fuss if the hospital has wrongfully killed or injured a patient.

Dr Athar Inam at Agha Khan hospital karachi he is the best neurosurgeon
Thank you sir.

national hospital lahore has killed my grandad and and my 23 year old mamoo who when taken into national hospital emergency and was told by the doctor their that he was acting, 2 hours later my mamoo died in ICU having had a pace maker put in his heart. the cause of death was heart and brain failure but the duty doctor in emergency was telling us my mamoo was acting/faking an illness.

i rather go to a government run hospital then the murderers at national hospital. Also national hospital has got army protection against its board of doctors so they can not be persecuted, even the media doesn't want to take any national hospital story because they fear people who's protection the hospital owners have.

national hospital is the only hospital in the world i know that employees gangsters who are pain clothes roaming around the hospital who don't let you create a fuss if the hospital has wrongfully killed or injured a patient.
I heard similar things about this institution, time for some new management I hope.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom